Chapter 4.5: Jaejoong

Back then and Now
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I think this chapter is long.

I think :)

ENJOY! <3

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Jaejoong’s POV

Autumn 2007, start of 1st year…

The minute I got out of the car, I could feel everyone’s attention on me. Those who were entering the school gate started gawking at my direction.

“Here we go again,” I mumbled inaudibly. I started my tracks towards the school grounds when suddenly the population around me started to multiply, triple in amount.

It sure is awkward.

I don’t mind being popular, I don’t mind the attention. Honestly, I’m flattered. However, when it gets too much, now that’s a different thing entirely. I just hope that this school will be different from my middle school. My days in middle school was terrible. I had stalkers everywhere. There was one night I was sleeping in my room when I awoke suddenly.

 I screamed, loudly.

 I really thought there was a ghost looking down at me. It turned out to be one of those stalkers.

How the hell did they even get into my house?

Ah well, I need to forget those horrific memories since it’s been taken care of. Today is a special day. It’s my first day as a high school student.

But seriously though, this unwanted attention is getting on my nerves. I didn’t know that entering the gymnasium where the freshman welcome will take place could be so difficult. I’m afraid that a stampede will happen soon.

Then a whistle was blown.

“Oi, stop this nonsense, and disperse!”

I found out that it was one of the teacher’s in the school, Mr. Oh. He’s already becoming my favorite, except I hate his tonsure. What is he, a freaking monk?

“Hak-saeng (Student), kwenchana (are you okay)?” He asked.

I was confused for a minute. This man doesn’t know who I am? That’s weird. Usually, most of the teacher’s would know who I am because my father is going to be their biggest financial support for the school.

“Yes, I am. Thank you seon-saeng-nim,” I bowed politely.

He really didn’t know who I was because he just smiled and left after that. He really is becoming my favorite teacher.

Though Mr. Oh’s warning to the student body managed to give me some space, the attention however, well, he didn’t really stop them from gawking and staring at me.

Ah well.

“Kim Jaejoong,” one female teacher approached me.

“Yes?”

“It’s time for your speech,” she said.

Yes, I was doing the welcoming speech. Well, I did have the highest grade during my entrance exam for this school.

The ceremony went well and the freshmen’s were divided into four different classes. I was in 1-A, the smartest class.

Having introductions done, we went straight to academics lecture. It .

“Hey,” the person beside me gave me a nudge at the side.

Who is this moron?

I looked at him questioningly.

“I’m Kim Hyun Joong by the way, you’re Kim Jaejoong right?” he introduced himself, but his tone was so intrigued about me.

“Yes I am,” I quietly acknowledged his question. There’s something off about this guy.

“Finally I met you,” Kim Hyun Joong smiled, though I could sense a bit cockiness.

“You know me?” I asked.

“Of course! Who doesn’t know you? Plus, you’re the guy who beat me at first place, now I’m second,” Kim Hyun Joong’s facial expression darkened.

 I didn’t say anything, because if I did, I know I would have said something stupid like, “So? It just goes to show I’m better than you”.

I would love to say that to him but open cockiness it not my thing, I just do it in my head.

But then he chuckled heartily. “I’m joking man! I guess you just did better than me during the entrance exam.”

Oh! Okay, he was joking.

Hyun Joong suddenly circled his arms around the guy in front of him and smiled at me, “This guy’s name is Choi Seung Hyun, a.k.a TOP, Top because he always wears a top, never showing some skin to anybody, not even to me.”

The guy called Choi Seung Hyun, who was choking, grabbed Kim Hyun Joong’s hand and put force on it so strong that he lost his grip on him and winced because of the pain.

Seung Hyun addressed Hyun Joong in a dangerous deep, husky voice, “I can introduce myself, pabo! And I think you’re forgetting that I was second place, not you.”

“Ouch dude, that hurt,” Kim Hyun Joong whined.

“You deserve it,” Seung Hyun then turned to me, “Since someone already did the introduction f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter