New Friend

One of A Kind

YOUR POV

 

“Haejin ssi?” I woke up from my thoughts and looked up to whoever was talking. I didn’t even notice the class end.

 

 

“Myungsoo ssi……?”

 

 

“When will we start making our project?” He asked. Project?!!

 

 

“What do you mean? I’m sorry, I…. I was kinda lost a while ago.”

 

 

“It’s okay, Haejin ssi.” He replied. I was about to feel guilty but he flashed a smile that almost made me melt. Omo! Kyeopta! “So….”

 

 

“So, uhm, Myungsoo ssi, can you tell me the details about the project on our way out of school?” I pleaded him.

 

 

“Sure.” As soon as he replied, I stood up from my chair and got my bag on the floor but before I could get it… “oh, let me bring that” he got my bag and hung it on his shoulder.Wow.

 

 

“Ya.. I can bring that.” I said, trying to get my bag from him but he insisted.

 

 

“No. it’s really fine Haejin-ah.” Gah! It seems like I can’t do anything about it anymore. I gave up and let him bring my bag on our way out. We talked about every detail of the project and found out that the project would require lots of time. We were seriously talking but every now and then, he would smile and it would make everything seem alright.

 

 

“So, where do you live?” He asked.

 

 

 

“Why did you ask?” I asked him back curiously.

 

 

“Hmm.. Who knows, maybe you just live nearby my house. If you do, then we could go home together or something…”

 

 

“Oh, I live at Hanjjong Village”

 

 

“Great! I live there too! Let’s go!” He said, grabbed my hand quickly and headed towards the bus stop dragging me behind him.

 

 

“’What? Really?”

 

 

“Aigoo! Don’t be shocked, okay? Just walk fast! The bus might leave us.”

 

 

“Ohh.. okay..” I was still shocked but still, I agreed.

 

 

 

MYUNGSOO’S POV

 

 

We were sitting in the bus now. Good thing we arrived at the bus stop on time or else we’ll have to wait for 1 hour for another bus to arrive!

 

 

I am Kim Myungsoo. My life revolved around my guitar and my group of friends until this pretty girl sitting beside me came into our classroom shouting. From then on, she caught my attention that any other girls can’t easily get.   Choi Haejin... Choi Haejin… I smiled as I repeatedly say her name in my mind. I want to make her mine.

 

 It was starting to rain outside and the traffic jam is building up. Weird, I thought. It didn’t show signs of rain earlier but now it’s raining. I looked at her beside me and she was staring outside the window.

 

 

 

“Haejin-ah” She looked at me as I called out her name.

 

 

“Hmmm?”

 

 

“Can we be friends?” I said looking intently into her eyes.

 

 

“Aren’t we friends now?” She looked confused. Of course we’re friends but I wanted our friendship to grow.

 

 

“I mean, not just friends because we’re classmates. I mean friends like, you know, we share thoughts…..” I trailed off.

 

 

“Oh you mean best friends? “ She asked but before I could even answer… “Sure!” she said and smiled.

 

 

“Thanks Haejin-ah.”

 

 

“No problem oppa. I felt you needed a good friend cause I observed you’re so lonely in the classroom.” She replied. She was right. I was lonely in the classroom mainly because my group of friends is not in the class where I belong. I needed a friend. But heyy.. what did she call me again? Oppa?

 

 

“You called me ‘Oppa’? Why ?”

 

 

“Because I’m sure I’m younger than you!” She pulled out a tongue and stood to get off the bus. It was then that I realized, we reached our bus stop already.

 

 

“Aigoo! Fine. You can call me whatever you want.” We laughed. “’Oh by the way, let me bring you to your house Haeji….”

 

 

Honk! Honk! Before I could end what I was saying, a car came in front of us and honked like it was trying to call someone. The window opened then a woman was calling Haejin.

 

 

“Haejin!” She called herr.

 

 

“Umma! Are you going home now?” So she’s her mom…

 

 

“Yea.. Hop in! I’ll just drop by the a cake shop to visit a friend then I’ll go home.” Her mom replied. I sighed. I guess she’ll be going with her mom.

 

 

“Hmmm.. Okay!” She agreed then she turned to me. “I’ll just go with my umma now, oppa. See you tomorrow, okay? Thanks for today.” She smiled then got in their car. I watched the car go farther until it disappeared from my sight.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

heart AUTHOR'S NOTE:


Hey!

 

This chapter highlights Myungsoo... Omo! He likes her and it seems like Haejin likes him too. How about Taemin?! Haha! Don't worry, TaeJin moments will be revealed later on. and yeah, do you still remember the lunch box? I promise you'll know it next chapter. XD HAHA!

 

I'm really sorry if you found this update boring or whatever. i promise i'll make better updates next time. I'm really busy this time coz i have exams coming up and i don't think i cant update next week soo... so so so sorry!! :'(

 

And oh! I have new subscribers!! ^o^" kekeke.. thank you! i'll really try to make good updates for you guys coz i love you all! <3

By the way, I have a new story. Please support it too!! ^^" Music In My Heart

 

I'll be updating next time. Please subscribe and keep the comments coming! ^^

Thank you!! Love ya'll!! Ciao!!~ <3

 

~mushybaboo08