So It's You, Cheesegirl

One of A Kind

YOUR POV

 

“Gomawo Haejin ssi. By the way, I’m……” I was paying attention to him, waiting for him to mutter his name when suddenly…

 

“Haejin!!”.  Someone loudly called out my name from the door so I turned to where the voice came from.  But before I could even see her face, she hugged me. And then I knew who it was. Krystal.

 

“Yaaa!! Why didn’t you text me that you’re already here?! I should’ve walked with you to your first class!”, she babbled out at me.

 

“ Oh sorry, Krys. I wasn’t able to text you because I came late.  Hehehe.”

 

“Aigoo! It’s okay.” She calmed down. She then realized that I was talking to someone before she came.

 

“Oh sorry I was rude, I interrupted your conversation.”

 

“It’s okay. We were done talking when you came.” He replied to her.                  

 

“Oh arasseo! I better go to my seat now. Talk to you later, Jinnie!”. She walked to her seat and he also turned back to his seat beside mine.

 

“Wait!..” I called out to the guy I was talking to earlier.

 

“Nae?”

 

“What was your name again?”

 

“Myungsoo,” He said with a smile on his face. “Kim Myungsoo”

 

“Nice meeting you Myungsoo ssi..”

 

“Nice meeting you too, Haejin ssi..”

 

The teacher came in and all the students settled down. “Good morning class. Today we’ll be discussing about….”

 

 

TAEMIN’S POV

 

New York… Krystal… Jinnie… Haejin… Jinnie… Haejin…

 

I was trying to connect the thoughts in my mind and I am still in a state of shock. Krystal is also here. What’s more shocking is she knows Haejin and she called her ‘Jinnie’. The teacher was already discussing on a new topic, but I can’t concentrate! Gaaah!  I just stared outside the window when I felt someone elbowed me.

 

“Oppa!” Jieun who was sitting beside me whispered loud enough for me to hear. “Where’s your mind flying now? Why aren’t you paying attention to the teacher?”

 

“I am.” I lied but I see it in her face that she’s not buying it. “Aish! It’s nothing.”

 

The class went on and I still can’t get her away of my mind. Sometimes, I secretly look at her from the corner of my eye. Her fair skin, long brown hair… Omo.. She’s just…beautiful. She was really the girl I fell for years ago. My Jinnie. My cheesegirl. I smiled at the thought ‘my cheesegirl’. Yea. She was my cheesegirl. And I was her cheeseboy. We both love to eat anything with cheese. I mean, with lots of cheese. So that explains why she bought cheesecake from my mom’s store.

 

 I looked at her again. She changed a little. Maybe that’s why I didn’t recognize her. Does she remember me? Did I even mean someone special to her?  So many questions in my mind right now and I don’t know how to get the answers for all of them. I was still looking at her from the corner of my eye when suddenly the bell rang.

 

Riiiiinngggg!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

heart AUTHOR'S NOTE:


Hey!

So what ya think about this chapter? HAHA!

Taemin finally recognized her!! weee~ The real story is now starting. And oh! There's a new guy. And it seems like Haejin likes him. HAHA! Molla~~ ^.~ And btw, lunchbox is still not revealed!!  What is inside? Secret..... ;P Just check out on the chapters that would follow.

And since I wasn't able to update for a loooong time, I'll be updating two chapters today! I guess I'll be making a new story too. Maybe a story with so many unexpected pairings? [maybe like MyungStal (L and Krystal), WooEun (Woohyun and Iu), YeolZy (Sungyeol and Suzy), HoYeon (Hoya and Jiyeon), GyuMi (Sunggyu and Bomi).. So random, I know :P

I'll be updating a little later. Please subscribe and keep the comments coming! ^^

Thank you!! Love ya'll!! <3

 

~mushybaboo08