Dear Diary

One of A Kind

 

 

YOUR POV

 

I was looking around our new house, getting familiar with every corner of it. It was quite big for the three of us: me, my mom and dad. My dad, Dr. Choi Siwon, was a well-known doctor in New York while my mom, Tiffany Hwang owns a high-end boutique in New York.  We lived a comfortable life in New York that’s why I’m wondering why we had to transfer here in Korea. Aigoo. We’re here now and there’s nothing I can do about it so I’ll just accept it and learn to adjust.

 

Taemin. It suddenly came into my mind as I started to eat the cheesecake I bought earlier. It seems like I’ve met him before. He seems so familiar. The way he talks, the way he smiles… It’s like I’ve seen them before. I’m just not sure when or where.

 

After walking around our house, I finally reached my room. Wow! I entered my new room and marveled at every corner of my room for it was way better than my old one! The bed was spacious with printed baby blue colored sheets, light teal colored walls with a small fireplace near a black cozy couch. And on my study table was a new MacBook!! Omo!! I’ve been asking for that MacBook since I was 15! In general, my room was Ah-mazing.

 

“Haejin...?”, my mom called me as she opened the door of my room and entered.

 

“Yes, mom?”

 

“Start fixing your things now, okay? You closet is right there.” She pointed towards a door.

 

“What? Where?” I looked at where she was pointing and found nothing like a closet.

 

“There, your walk-in closet. And by the way, I’ll just call you later for dinner.” She flashed her famous eye smile and left.

 

Haejin, fix your things now, okay?! I spoke to myself in my mind. I looked at my luggage again, and sighed. I had lots of them and I surely won’t be able to finish it right away. I was too lazy and tired to do it so I just got my dearest diary and decided to write about my first day in Korea.

 

                Dear Diary,

                                ~Annyeong Korea! ^^~

                It’s my first day in Korea and I’m starting to love this place. Everything is new. It’s a new life for me. New house, new environment, new school, new friends… Oh yeah! Speaking about new friends, I met a new friend already. His name is Lee Taemin. He got my luggage in the airport so I ran after him and told him he got MY luggage. Hahaha! He’s cute. But, I feel something strange about him. He’s so familiar. It’s like I’ve been with him before. It’s like I knew him already……….

                I met Krystal too! I really missed her. We ate a lot earlier in that Korean restaurant. Wooah. The food there was really daebak!! Too bad she had to leave soon cause she’ll be having her dance practice. I wasn’t sad that she had to leave early though. HAHA! Why? Because we’ll be going to the same school!  Wee!! So  now, I’ll be seeing her more often.

               To tell you honestly, I’m scared. I’m not so good with my Korean. I hope I’ll have lots of friends like in US too. Wish me luck, okay? ^^ Well, at least I know someone already when I start school. I go to the same school with Taemin too! Aigoo.. ==’ I mentioned him again. HAHA!  Sorry, just can’t stop myself.

               Actually, I can’t get him off of my mind now. What’s wrong with me?! Pfft!  >.<” Haejin is crazy now. HAHA! It  was really good talking to him. I met him in the store where I bought cheesecakes. What was the name of the store again? Oh yeah. Sweets and Pastries. Hmm, I guess I’ll visit that store more often from now on. HAHA!

 

“Haejin! Dinner is ready!” I heard my mom called.

              Oh! My mom is calling me for dinner now. Thanks for listening to my crazy thoughts again. HAHA! Talk to you again next time, okay? Bye~

                                                                                                                                                              

                                                                                                                Haejin~ <3

 

“Are you excited for school tomorrow?” My mom asked me while we were eating dinner.

 

“What? Tomorrow?” That was shocking. I just arrived today and I’m going to school already tomorrow? Oh my! Save my soul!!! >.< 

 

“But mom! We just arrived today! I don’t have things for school yet…”

 

“You do. They’re all on your study table. Just check them and prepare them for tomorrow. Your books are on the shelves as well. Just tell me or your mom if you need anything else”, my dad interrupted. Right. I thought to myself. I forgot that I had ever-ready parents ever. I’m not ready yet! I mean, I’m literally ready because all the things I need for school are provided already but I’m not mentally and socially ready yet.

 

 “Okay….” I quickly finished eating so I excused myself first. “I’ll go now and prepare my things, mom, dad. Good night!” I told them and went back to my room to prepare my things for school.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Heyy!! ^^

Third chapter is done! I hope you guys like it.. =.='

I wasn't able to update yesterday because I was really busy. I promise to update when I can, okay? Maybe i'll update later when I'm done with my homeworks. Aigoo! ==' homeworks are really killing me... . 

So Haejin's parents are Siwon and Tiffany!! wee! i love this pairing..  <3

Well, I know the the events are not that good yet. Relax! The real story hasn't started yet.  :P 

And oh!... I need your comments.. I'm not a perfect writer and I know i need to improve. Hehe.. Tell me what you think about my story, okay? Thanks!

Please comment and subscribe!! Thank you!! Love ya'll! <3

 

~mushybaboo08