So It's You, Cheeseboy

One of A Kind

TAEMIN’S POV

 

All the students in the room were suddenly out of their seats. Some went outside and some just stayed.

 

“Is that you, Taemin?” I looked around and found Krystal talking to me. I can see it in her face that she was shocked.

 

“Neh. It’s really me. Kekeke” I mananged to answer.

 

“You know each other?” Jieun joined our conversation.

 

“Yes! We were classmates in New York”, she said.

 

“Really? He’s my twin brother..”

 

“Mwo?! Jinjja? Jieun-ah, we’re best friends right? How come you didn’t tell me?”

 

“But you didn’t ask!” She pulled out a tongue at her then both of them started laughing.

 

“Oh by the way, my cousin is also new here. She came from New York too!” Krystal said then called over her. “Haejin-ah! Come here, ne? Let me introduce you to my friends here.

 

I guess she was writing something on her notebook when Krystal called her. She then followed Krystal and walked over to us. She greeted, “Hello..”, and flashed a smile that stopped me from taking my sight away from her.  

 

“This is Jieun, my best friend.” Krystal introduced Jieun to her.

 

“I’m Haejin.. Choi Haejin.”

 

 

 

YOUR POV

 

 

“Is she, in any way, related to Minho?” Jieun asked Krystal.

 

“Ah nae.. Minho is the youngest brother of Haejin’s dad.” Krystal replied.

 

“So you mean, you and Minho, the hottest guy in school, are relatives?” What? Minho, my uncle, is the hottest guy in school? Woah!!... I thought.

 

“Aniyo!! I’m not related to him. It’s my mom and Haejin’s mom who’re sisters.”

 

“Jinjja?” Jieun looked towards me. “Then your mom must be cool like Auntie Jessica!”

 

I was speechless. My mom is indeed cool and sweet too! She’s the best mom ever. “Kekeke..”

 

“Her mom owns a boutique in New York! Butmy mom is managing it now because they’re here.”

 

“Jinjja?! Wow! That’s really cool! Are you planning to open a shop here?” She asked me. Wow. She’s really interested.

 

“Yes. Maybe 6 months from now. My mom is still fixing all the papers needed to open the business.”

 

“Ahem…” Taemin, who was almost forgotten in the conversation, tried to catch our attention.

 

“Oh yeah! This is Taemin.” Krystal remembered she forgot to introduce him. “Remember him?” She

asked me?

 

Remember him? Have I met him before? I just shot her a confused face. “Eh?”

 

“Remember, in New York? The boy who always goes to our house? Your cheese fights? Him calling you ‘Jinnie’?”

 

So that’s why he was so familiar all along. Cheeseboy. “Oh yeah! Taemin oppa… Now I remember. It’s a small world afterall.” All of us just laughed.

 

Break time ended too soon and it was already time our next class.

 

What is the teacher talking about?!?! She kept on talking about the lesson but I can’t even understand even a single thing! Eotteoke? Am I going crazy? I looked around but my classmates look like they fully understand the whole lesson. Why am I too occupied? I was just staring into blank space when suddenly I found myself thinking about the old days in New York. Those times when Taemin oppa would steal my cheesecake. Then our cheese fight would follow.

 

Flashback

                “Jinnie-ah! What are you doing?” He asked me as he went over to the dining table of our house.

 

                “I want to eat cheesecake..”

 

                “Cheese cake? Oh give me some too!!”

 

                “Nooo! I only have one slice here…” I was about to eat it when he took it and ran away.

 

                “Yaaah! Taemin-ah! Give me back my cheesecake!” I shouted and ran after him.

 

“Hahaha! Cheesegirl!!! Haha!” He continued running so we were running around the house, careful enough not to bump on anything.

 

“Yaaa!! But you’re Cheeseboy too!! Aish! Let’s just share, nae?” I pleaded him.

 

“Hmmm.. Okay, but only if you agree  that you call me YOUR Cheeseboy and I call you MY Cheesegirl.”

 

“Fine… Can we eat the cheesecake now, MY cheeseboy?” I pleaded again.

 

“Hahahaha!! Okay, MY cheesegirl.” He agreed and winked at me.

 

End of Flashback

 

 

“Haejin ssi?” I woke up from my thoughts and looked up to whoever was talking. I didn't  even notice the class end.

 

“Myungsoo ssi……?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

heart AUTHOR'S NOTE:


Hey!

Two chapter updates in a day.. Whew! I hope you like my updates... ;3

Haejin finally remembered the guy who called her 'Jinnie''.. aweeee.. Her Cheeseboy.. What's in the lunchbox?! I'll reveal next time. Kekeke... And Myungsoo for the cliffhanger again! Who is he in this story anyway? You'll find out soon..... ^.~

I'll be busy for school again so I can't update every day. I'll really try to update as often as possible. Even this story only has 4 subscribers, I'll update as often as possible because i love you guys :') <3

Maybe I'll be starting on the new story a little later. Kekeke.. Please check it out, ne? I'll tell you guys when it's available for you to read. -flying kisses-!!

I'll be updating next time. Please subscribe and keep the comments coming! ^^

Thank you!! Love ya'll!! Ciao!!~ <3

 

~mushybaboo08