it's a boy girl thing

HaeSica One-Shots

Lee DongHae and Jung Soo Yeon are classmates since kindergarten, they became bestfriends eversince, they are neighbors that made them closer but things change when they grow and went to high school, they change a lot specially DongHae...

First day of school in their junior year...

At Soo Yeon’s house

Mrs. Jung: Soo Yeon, come down!!! Your bus will be here... (she shouted while preparing her daughters’s lunch box....)

Soo Yeon: coming, omma!!! (she shouted while still looking herself in the mirror fixing her collar.)

She grabbed her cute yellow bagpack and run downstairs.

Mrs. Jung: here is your lunchbox…

Soo Yeon: why is it some kinda heavy?

Mrs. Jung: it’s for you and DongHae!!!

Soo Yeon: ehh??? (she said while taking some bite in her sausage…)

Mrs. Jung: you always share food to each other right?

What her mother said to her made Soo Yeon reminisce her moment with DongHae when they are young…

Flashback

Soo Yeon: here wear this everyday and every moment. (she said while putting the necklace in his neck.)

DongHae: ehh??? What is this???

Soo Yeon: it’s a necklace…

: token of our friendship.

DongHae you don’t have to…

Soo Yeon: but I want to give you something…

End of Flashback

Her reminiscing was interrupt when her mother tapped her on the shoulder…

Mrs. Jung: Soo Yeon???

:Soo Yeon???

:Soo Yeon, what is happening to you???

Soo Yeon: ehh??? mwo??

:mian he… (she said while still holding her necklace that has DongHae’s name on the pendant heart.)

At Lee’s residence…

Mrs. Lee: DongHae- ah, come down!!!

: eat your breakfast…

: your bus will be here soon.

DongHae: araso!!! Omma…

DongHae get his messenger bag and went downstairs.

Mrs. Lee: DongHae, sit down and eat

He sit down and have a quick breakfast…

Suddenly the bus came and the driver blew it’s horn…

BEEP!!! BEEP!!! BEEP!!!

At Jung’s residence

Soo Yeon: oh??? Omma, got to go…

: the bus is here…

At Lee’s residence…

DongHae: oh, omma, got to go…

: the bus is here..

They kissed their moms and they headed to their houses gates, DongHae  walked towards to Soo Yeon and help her carry her lunchbox and assist her to ride in the school bus and then they find seats, She is the one who is near in the window…

DongHae: you look pretty in your uniform..

She blushed.

Soo Yeon: you too…you looked handsome

DongHae: so what did you bring for lunch…

Soo Yeon: omma made us a bibimbap…

DongHae: delicious…

Soo Yeon: oppa we are classmates right???

DongHae: eversince, so what’s new???

Soo Yeon: can we sit together like before???

DongHae: of course… (he said while pinching her cheeks.)

Soo Yeon: ouch, that hurts… (she said while touching her cheeks and pouting her lips.)

DongHae's mind :Oh, that cherry lips,  it made me wanna kiss it when you are doing it…

she noticed that her oppa is looking at her lips for a long time…

Soo Yeon: oppa? oppa? OPPA!!!

DongHae: aahhh, what it is???

Soo Yeon: eh??? You are looking at my lips…

: do you want me to kiss you?

He blushed.

DongHae: I am looking at your bag, it’s cute who gave it to you…

Soo Yeon: YOU!!! Remember…

DongHae: sorry I forgot…hehe

Soo Yeon is moving her face to his face; trying to made a prank on him.

DongHae: what are you doing???

Soo Yeon: I will kiss you…

She stop but the driver step on the brake that made her move forward to DongHae that made her kissed him on the lips…

Their eyes widened but still none of them broke the kiss, as if they like to be in that moment forever…

But when the other students saw it all of them shout that made them broke the kiss…

Tae Yeon: woohoo, kissing in the bus???

: very romantic!!!

DongHae: it is only an accident!!!

Soo Yeon: yah, he is right!!!

The students didn’t stop teasing them that made them feel awkward and put them in a extreme silence…

They didn’t utter a word until they reached in their classroom, as usual they sit beside each other but still doesn’t uttered a word.

It is almost lunchtime and still they didn’t spoke to each other…

When the bell rang that signals that is already lunch; she immediately stood up and walk, DongHae just followed her…

She found seats and DongHae joined her, they eat their lunch still not talking to each other that made him to break it but Soo Yeonspoke too.

HaeSica: about the kiss… (they said in unison.)

DongHae: ok, you talked first…

Soo Yeon: ani, you first…

DongHae: ok, about the kiss, it’s nothing ok???

She just stopped sipping her juice upon hearing those words from her beloved oppa that the kiss they shared a while ago is nothing to him.

DongHae noticed it, he doesn’t want to say it but he have to, he is afraid that She won't feel the same

Soo Yeon: of course, it was just an accident…

The day ended to them without talking even at the bus going home and they didn’t even say goodnight to each other…

At Soo Yeon’s room

Soo Yeon’s mind: It is nothing to him? Why? Am I not pretty? Am I not special to him?

At DongHae’s room

DongHae’s mind: I am an idiot, why did I tell her that it is nothing to me but the truth is it is vice versa I like it…

He decided to look Soo Yeon thru his window but the lights are off so he decided to go to sleep after a while Soo Yeon who came from downstairs opened the lights and decided to look at DongHae thru her window but she saw the lights are off so she decided to go to sleep too.

They couldn’t sleep because they are thinking of what happened in the bus, they are turning from left to right finding a comfortable position to sleep but they failed.

 It is almost morning but still they couldn’t sleep…

Soo Yeon stood up and looked at her clock and it’s already 4:30…

Soo Yeon: aaawww!!! my eyes want to sleep but my mind is not…

Meanwhile

DongHae stood up and took a book from his shelf.

DongHae: aawww!!! It is 4:30 but still I can’t sleep because of that cry baby…

Morning came and they still couldn’t sleep they took a bath and get ready for school they eat their breakfast and went to the bus still not talking to each other.

From that very moment they separate ways, He is busy with his football practice and games while she is busy in her photography club. They didn’t hear any news from each other…

//

Soo Yeon is busy taking pictures when her cellphone rang, when she looked at it a reminder appeared that it is DongHae’s  birthday. She couldn’t believe that she forgot her bestfriend’s bday.

When her class is already done, she rushed to the nearest sports wear store, he bought him a cute cap and she put it in a cute paper bag with a card on it.

She Run as fast as she could to his house, she heard from her omma and Hae's mom that they will be away becasue of a business trip

When she is near she saw the house with a lot of people inside in it and heard a loud party song.

Soo Yeon’s mind: Ehh??? What is happening in his house??

When she entered a huge crowd of football players and cheerleaders surprised her sight.

Everybody looked at her and some football players approached her.

Siwon: who are you miss?

Soo Yeon: I’m Soo Yeon, Hae oppa’s bestfriend.

KyuHyun: oh, you will give him a gift? (he said while looking at the paper bag.)

She just nodded…

Hee Chul: he is upstairs in his room.

: just go there.

Soo Yeon: gumawo…

Soo Yeon headed to the stairs and went to DongHae’s bedroom door.

Soo Yeon’s mind: This is it!!!  just give your gift to him and you can leave. Fighting!!!

When she opened the door he saw him and a girl who is sitting in his lap kissing each other, they continue kissing without knowing her presence…

Soo Yeon: DongHae oppa…

He stopped kissing the girl when he hear someone called him and in his surprised he saw her.

DongHae: Soo Yeon???

Yoona: who is she, oppa????

Soo Yeon: I am his  friend and I am just here to greet him a happy birthday… (she said with smile.)

He looked at her eyes, yes she is smiling but deep inside she is in so much pain…

DongHae: just put you gift in the table… (he said without looking at her.)

She put it in the table.

Soo Yeon: I wish you are happy… (she said before she turned around and walked)

Soo Yeon closed the door and went downstairs.

She didn’t notice that tears are falling in her eyes, SiWon notice it and immediately went to her…

SiWon: what's the matter?

Soo Yeon: nothing. Gumawo. I’ll go ahead.

Meanwhile when Soo Yeon is gone the girl continue to kiss DongHae but he is frozen and cannot response from the girl’s kiss, the thing that run thru his mind is Soo Yeonand her smile with a sad eyes, hiding her heartache.

The girl notice it…

Yoona: what is the matter with you???

DongHae: let’s stop this.

Yoona: why??? because of that girl.

DongHae: No!!!

He cannot help it anymore, he run downstairs to clear things and talked to Soo Yeon

When he reached downstairs he immediately asked his friends.

DongHae: where is she?

SiWon: oh? She just went outside seconds ago.

He opened the door and shout Soo Yeon’s name…

DongHae: Soo Yeon!!! Soo Yeon!!!

He went to her house and asked Mrs. Jung if she is already home but Mrs.Jung said that she is not.

Meanwhile Soo Yeon sitting under the tree near her and DongHae’s house. That tree is at the center of their houses, they use to go their when they are kids. She went there to burst her tears because she don’t want to be heard by her omma. She Heard his Called but she just stay quite.

Soo Yeon: you are so foolish Soo Yeon, believing that you and DongHae are soulmates.

: promised to yourself that this is the last time you cry because of him.

DpongHae just went back to his house and headed to his room.

DongHae: why did you hurt her.

: you cause her so much pain.

DongHae get the picture frame with a picture of him and Soo Yeon,

                                                

he touched it and reminisced their past. He also touched his necklace around his neck that she gave him.

Meanwhile Soo Yeon went back to her house and he headed to her room. She get all the stuffs that DongHae gave to her, she put it in a two big yellow boxes including the necklace that she brought.

Evening passed and the party has ended…

//

Next Morning

DongHae decided to go to s house to explain, he went outside and in his surprise he saw two yellow boxes near their gate.

He opened it and saw all the stuffs that he gave to her, their pictures and her necklace that has his name.

DongHae: why??? Is she ending up our friendship???

He run to her house and shout her name.

DongHae:Soo Yeonnie!!! Soo Yeonnie!!!

Meanwhile Soo Yeon is at her room looking at him thru her window.

Mrs. Jung  went out to talk to him.

Mrs. Jung: Hae, she is not here. Just come back tomorrow…

DongHae: I know she is there.

:Soo Yeon, I know you hear me.

: I will not stop this until you decided to talk to me.

He said before tears fell from his eyes.

Mrs. Jung: you know, Hae, ever since the day my daughter met you, he loved you, but you broke her heart.

Upon hearing this more tears came out from his eyes.

Mrs. Jung went inside their house, when she entered she saw Soo Yeon sitting in the steps of the stair resting her head in her knees crying.

Mrs. Jung: stopped crying. (she said while hugging her)

Soo Yeon: omma, it hurts me so much…

Mrs. Jung: I know your hurt but you must learn that being hurt is part of love.

She cried more and more…

DongHae stalked her wherever she goes without her consent.

One day Soo Yeon is biking at the playground when DongHae went to the center of the road.

Soo Yeon: move!!!

DongHae: no, until you talk to me.

Before She hit him, she stepped on the brake just in time.

Soo Yeon: what do you want? (she said with a cold voice.)

DongHae: Soo Yeon, I love you…

When she heard it, she looked at him with a disgusting and angry looked.

Soo Yeon: you love me???

: no, you don’t.

: you only love yourself.

DongHae: no, Soo Yeon…

: i really love you.

Soo Yeon: ever since i am with you, I show you how I really feel.

:but you keep on pushing me away.

DongHae: that’s because I am afraid that I might hurt you.

Soo Yeon: hurt me?

:you are always hurting me.

DongHae: please, I’m begging you. (he said while hugging her)

But she never hug him back.

Soo Yeon: I gave a thousand of chance and give you half of my life.

: but you never give importance to it instead you choose to break my heart a million times.

When He heard it from her his whole body shaked,She pushed him so that she can’t stop him from hugging her.

Soo Yeon: remember this, just go on with your own life and I’ll go mine.

: just think that there is no Jung Soo Yeon came from your life. (she said before tears fell from her eyes.)

:and when we will see each other at school just pretend you didn’t see me or know me.

She biked away from him, leaving him with a broken chance.

Months passed DongHae obeyed what she said to him. They didn’t see, talk and look at each other when there is a chance that they will meet or pass by at each other.

//

2 days before the prom….

At Lee’s house

Mrs. Lee went to DongHae’s room to check him if her son is ok.

DongHae: who is there? (he asked when he heard someone is knocking.)

Mrs. Lee: omma.

DongHae: come in. (he said while sitting near the window waiting Soo Yeon if she will look outside her window.)

Mrs. Lee: if you love her, don’t give up.

DongHae: but I hurt her, omma.

Mrs. Lee: granting you hurt her, you must show her more effort and love.

DongHae: but she said that she hated me.

Mrs. Lee: all people say things that they didn’t meant when they are mad.

DongHae: but,

Mrs. Lee: if you love her even if she pushed you away so many times, you will not get tired to win her back.

DongHae: gumawo, omma.

Mrs. Lee just smiled and kissed him in his forehead and leave him.

At Jung’s house.

Mrs. Jung went up to her daughter’s room.

Mrs. Jung: Soo Yeon?

Soo Yeon: yes, omma???

Mrs. Jung: are you going to your prom this Saturday?

Soo Yeon: no.

Mrs. Jung: why???

Soo Yeon: I need sometime alone…

Mrs. Jung: you know what you are just forcing yourself to forget him but you can’t…

: you know the truth that you still ove him.

:give him a chance…

:everybody commits mistakes.

Soo Yeon: omma. I don’t want to talk about this topic.

Mrs. Jung: and when you are ready to talk about this when it’s too late.

Soo Yeon: omma?!?!?

Mrs. Jung: ok, just remember this, giving up someone you love is the most stupid thing to do. (she said before she kiss her daughter and leave.)

//

Prom night

He was fetched by his friends but before he entered the car, he looked at Soo Yeon's window.

SiWon: Hae, come on get inside, we will be late.

He went inside and the car starts to moved

At Jung's house

Mrs. Jung: are you sure you don’t want to go?

Soo Yeon: yes?!?!

Soo Yeon remember what her omma said 2 nights ago.

“giving up someone you love is the most stupid thing to do’

Soo Yeon: omma, please help me I will go and give him a chance.

Mrs. Jung just smiled.

She helped her to prepared, fixed her hair and help her to wear her dress.

Mrs. Jung: you looked good.

Soo Yeon: gumawo, omma.

Mrs. Jung: come on let’s go down stairs the cab is waiting for you.

They went downstairs and she ride in the cab.

//

At the Prom

DongHae: I just go home..

SiWon: why.

DongHae: not in the mood.

SiWon: ok take care.

He left the venue and ride in the elevator when the elevator opened he see her in her very beautiful dress.

                          

DongHae: Soo Yeon?

: you came…

Soo Yeon: yes…

DongHae: hhhmmm… got to go. Enjoy!!!

He passed by her…

Soo Yeon’s mind: This is your last chance, Soo Yeon do it.

Soo Yeon: Hae!!!

He was shocked when he heard that she called him.

When he is turning she is running to him and kiss him, he was shocked but he responed to her kiss.

When the kiss ended

DongHae: I am sorry…

Soo Yeon: it’s ok, just promised me you won’t hurt me again.

DongHae: promised.

They kissed again and that is the start of something new to them, they went to the same college and now they are engaged. Now they know that they are really meant to be soulmates and for each other.

 

i know this is not the best.... :D TeeHee comment please... :D