Chapter 6: JungLi

School Lessons

Pairing: JungLi

Oneshot for: sparklingpeas

Enjoy!


Krystal sat in silence in the cafeteria, listening to everything that happened around her, her gaze was glued to the girl everyone was talking about.

The same people who call her iceprincess, were now picking on the poor innocent girl who was a few tables away from Krystal.

"Yeah, I totally heard she's got something going on with the p.e. teacher." Murmured a girl on Krystal's right.

"Oh! I heard it too, with Coach Choiza wasn't it? I heard he even has her pictures in his wallet, she probably gives him a special treatment, if you know what I mean." Replied the girl who was just next to the other.

One would think Krystal was being nosy for listening to that, but the girls weren't precisely what you would call quiet, they were practically yelling it out, causing everyone in the caffeteria to listen to their conversation, even the poor girl who sat a few tables away from Krystal, who was the one they were talking about, who just poked her food while trying to avoid that conversation.

"I heard she didn't come to school for three days last week, she's probably pregnant."

"Maybe she got an abortion."

The girls kept talking loudly those rumors, the rest of the people on the caffeteria either laughed or sent ugly looks in the direction of the poor girl who was just trying to eat calmly her lunch.

"Maybe that's why she has such big lips, you know?" Said a girl, while obviously making a dirty reference. 

"That must also be why even if she's not good at sports she always has 10 in P.E." Stated another girl. 

This comment, along all the previous ones caused Krystal's blood to boil.

The mentioned suddenly stood up, catching everyone's attention, a lonely tear rolling down her cheek as she made her way out to run away from that place.

The people inside the caffeteria started to murmur and laugh as the girl made her way out, glassy eyes and tears contained as she tried to step away with the last grain of confidence and dignity she had left. When she finally was out of earshot, Krystal stood up and walked towards the girls who were gossiping loudly a few seconds ago.

"Maybe you should ask for her advice, so you could at least get a 10 on p.e." Spat bitterly Krystal as she glared daggers at the girls.

"Are you any better, Ice Princess?" Replied snarkily the girl.

"Way better, in fact." Said Krystal. "You know, you should stop annoying her, since you and I know nothing of what you have been saying about her it's true."

"And what are you going to do to stop me? Tell on us with your precious lesbian sister, go on and tell us with Teacher Jessica if you dare."

"Might as well, from the information I gathered you already have three suspension for verbal abuse towards students and teacher, if I tell on you, you're expelled." Replied Krystal as she fought the urge to punch the other girl, she knew that what was required to win an argument wasn't brutal strenght it was wit, but she couldn't help it if she had both.

The girl in front of her laughed at her.

"Seriously, are you really getting me in all that trouble for that little ?" 

Krystal clenched her teeth and balled her fists, anger rising as she saw the other girl's smirk.

"Her name is Sulli, you little ." And before the other girl could reply her, she had launched herself at her.

 

"Seriously, what the hell is wrong with you?" Jessica said as she sat next to Krystal, who was waiting outside the principal office.

"Nothing." She replied dully, avoiding her sisters eyes.

"You're lucky I'm a teacher here and that makes me the nearest adult in charge of you, our parents would be really mad if they found out." Jessica shook her head, trying to grab a hold of Krystal's gaze. The latter just sighed, so lucky she is her sister's a teacher there.

"It's not my fault, that girl's a douche."

"I know, everyone knows." Jessica said simply,"But you shouldn't have done that. You broke her nose."

Krystal just looked at her sister in the eyes.

"I just couldn't stand the hurt look on her face anymore, I'm sorry."

Jessica just stared at her sister in awe, smiled softly and then stood up.

"I'll go and talk with the principal, I'm sure he'll understand." 

Krystal nodded and watched as her sister entered the principal's office. She sighed and shook her head, although she knew she'd still get in trouble, she wouldn't change any of it because that girl deserved every single punch.

"Why did you do that?" A voice said, startling Krystal and bringing her out of the depthness of her thoughts.

She looked up, staring at the person who was talking to her.

"Didn't you hear me?" Asked the girl.

"I did hear." Answered Krystal as she stood up, standing almost face to face with the other girl, if only she was taller...

"Then why?"

"Because she was an and deserved every punch I threw at her." 

"Everyone knows that, but is that all?" 

Krystal took a deep breath and felt her cheeks turn a bright red once she knew what the answer was.

"I thought that a girl as pretty as Choi Sulli shouldn't be sad, even more if she's sad about false rumours." She muttered softly.

The girl in front of her turned wide eyed and a pink color took over her face.

"But... but you are Krystal Jung, the school's so called Ice Princess, you don't care about anyone." 

"I'm not an ice princess..." She muttered before continuing. "Just like what they said about you, what they say about me is fake."

Sulli shaped like an 'o', realization hitting her almost immediately.

"Then why do they think you're an ice princess?" She asked.

"I'm just shy, people who don't care about being friends with me don't even try to see further the 'Ice Princess' so... not many get to realize I'm no Ice Princess."

"Then I'm glad," Sulli said. "I'm glad you aren't an Ice Princess."

Both of them smiled shyly at each other, not really knowing were to take it from there.

"Why do they think that about you?" Murmured Krystal quietly as she stared at the girl in front of her.

"I know him since I was just a kid, he used to baby sit me, so he's like one of my older brothers for me... but they just look for something to gossip about." Sulli said simply.

Krystal chuckled slightly. 

"They don't know what to make up anymore." Krystal said simply, a smile dancing across her lips.

"I know, right?" Said Sulli with an equally beautiful smile.

They just stayed like that, in silence, staring at each other with beautiful shy smiles on their faces.

"Hey Krystal, the principal sai-" Started Jessica, as she stepped out of the principal's office, staring a bit confused at her sister who had a bashful smile on as she stared at the girl that was the motive of her violent outburst ealier. "He said that you just need to talk with him and if he reckons that you are honest you'll just get detention." She said as she glanced from her sister to the other young girl who was standing in front of her sister.

"Ok." Krystal replied, her gaze never leaving the girl in front of her. 

"Krystal, when I said he wants to talk to you I mean now." Jessica said with an amused smile on her face. "I'll leave now, okay? Call me if you need anything."

Krystal just nodded as her sister left the scene, the awkward atmosphere leaving as soon as she did.

"So..." Krystal started. "I have to go in there." She said as she used her head to point the principal's office.

"Ok, so... talk later?" Said Sulli with a smile. 

"Of course." Answered Krystal quickly.

"By the way," Sulli said before walking away. "Thank you." 

And before Krystal could reply with a 'No problem' the taller girl had leant forward and hugged her tightly.

Krystal's breath got caught on her truth and her body was left with tingling feelings as Sulli leant out of the hug. The youngest of the two stared at the taller girl as she walked away with a smile waving at her, a smile she had caused, a real smile, a smile she hadn't seen on the girl's face for a while.

She couldn't help but walk into the Principal's office with a bigger smile on.

 


Hello, I know it's been a while since I last updated this story, but I really need to start writing this too, since I have 44 requests pending xD Also, to those who requested something that isn't on my list, I'm sorry, but I won't write those ones... I chose that list because it's from couples I like, I am interested in or at least think it's cute because when I write about a pairing I don't like or don't really have an interest in... it , really, I tried already and it HARD xD

So well, I'll start writing but I'll choose randomnly from the requests (except for this one since I want to write JungLi in order to support our Sulli who is on hiatus right now) because there are many request from the same pairing that are consecutive and I don't want to be like yulsic, yulsic, yulsic, another pairing, yulsic xD Seriously, about 13 of the pending request are yulsic oneshots xD

Until Next Time :D