Chapter 4: SunYeon

School Lessons

I'm sorry if I skipped the YulSic one... I'll do a SunYeon chapter, a SooSun chaper and a SunByung chapter in honor of our Sunny Bunny's birthday xD

Pairing: SunYeon

Oneshot for: SayTsuki


Taeyeon and Sunny were on the couch of Sunny's living room, studying. One would think that when you are with your girlfriend... completely alone, well, you'd... take advantage of it. But no, not them. Well, more like, not Taeyeon.

She knew she had neglected her girlfriend for a few days, but it was completely understandable, she had and still has exams so she'd rather focus on studying than to let herself be driven mad by her irresistable girlfriend.

But there was something off and she knew it. She had the impression that it was her fault naturally and that was why her girlfriend was very, but very very mad at her. 

She couldn't quite put her finger on it, but as she felt Sunny's stare on the side of her head she decided to take a shot for it.

"What's wrong, bunny-ah?" Said Taeyeon, making sure of using the affectionate nickname that her girlfriend liked so much.

"Nothing." Said the shorter of the two, still not taking away her gaze from Taeyeon.

The taller girl felt a shiver run down her spine. Something was definetely wrong and she was going to make sure she'd find out.

"Are you sure?" She asked, a but hesitant.

"I am." Answered the other girl simply. Before finally diverting her gaze from Taeyeon, giving the older girl a slight feeling of ease before she noticed something else.

Sunny was writing something on her notepad, well, more like doodling.

It was a doodle of her, that had a big wide heading that said 'STUPID TAEYEON'. If this didn't mean there was something going on, she had no idea what would mean there was.

"Sunny, I know there's something wrong." Said Taeyeon as she took Sunny's hand in hers, stopping her from doodling anything else.

"Of course not, Taeyeon, everything's good, everything's soo perfect." Said Sunny sarcastically, too bad Taeyeon didn't catch it.

"Well, if you doodling my pretty face and writing stupid Taeyeon as the heading doesn't mean there's something wrong, then I don't know what it could be!" Said Taeyeon, raising her voice slightly.

"I was being sarcastic!" Yelled Sunny. "That's something else you would've noticed if you weren't so stupid!"

"What did I do?!" Asked back Taeyeon. "Is it because I've been busy studying and even now we're studying? Are you mad at me for that?" Asked Taeyeon, lowering her voice, knowing she shouldn't raise her voice at her girlfriend like that. 

"What day is today, Taeyeon?" Asked Sunny, her tongue poking her cheek, showing her already obvious annoyance.

"Thursday." She answered slowly, confused as in why her girlfriend was being like this when they had an exam to prepar for. 

"Number, Taeyeon." Said Sunny, the anger in her voice more evident.

"Fifteen?" More like asked Taeyeon. 

"Ugh!" Yelled out in frustration Sunny. "In which freaking month are we and what day is it? In number!" 

"May 15th! Gosh why are you eve-" Taeyeon widened her eyes and was shaped like an 'o' as realization hit her. 

Oh God.

"Oh my god! Sunny I'm so sorry!" She exclaimed. She entered a state of panic, she knew she wasn't the best girlfriend in the world.. but this?! forgetting her birthday?! "Oh gosh, I'm sorry, I'm the worst girlfriend..."

She leaned in and hugged the shorter girl. Tight. Maybe a bit too tight.

"Taeyeon..." Breathed out Sunny. "I get that you're sorry, but killing me won't make you any less guilty."

Taeyeon leaned out of the embrace, a huge blush accross her features. 

She couldn't believe it. 

She had no present and if she told the younger girl she had to go out, she was sure she would know she was going to get her a present. 

Gosh, why did she have to forget? Sunny had literally threw a party for her on her birthday and here she was, forgetting the younger girl's birthday. 

It made her guilty beyond belief.

"You know, when you told me if I wanted to study today with you, I thought it was a set up." Said Sunny while sighing loudly. "I shouldn't have thought you were going to remember, I should've noticed you were too inmersed into your studies."

"No, it's understandable... I... don't know what got into me. I'm sorry." She sighed. "I'll make it up for you, for now, let's go get dinner and watch a movie, is that okay?" 

The shorter girl sighed and then shook her head. 

"oh..." Said Taeyeon, "Do you want to do something else?" She asked.

The younger girl sighed but nodded nontheless.

"Look... I'm mad," Said Sunny. "But not just for today, but for all the days you've neglected me." She said sincerely. "So your punishment will be to spend today with me, just with me, not with those freaky books in the middle, okay?" 

Taeyeon nodded, maybe too harshly.

"Ouch," She said as she touched her neck. Sunny laughed at her and leaned towards her. "Now, let's watch a movie or something on the couch, I just want to cuddle with you, okay?" 

Taeyeon plopped herself on the couch before she opened her arms wide, silently beckoning the younger of the two for a hug while she smiled dorkily, knowing the shorter girl wouldn't be able to keep being mad at her for long if she smiled with her little dimple showing.

She saw how the tongue that was rubbing on Sunny's cheek retreated and a small eye smile creeped it's way on Sunny's features, before she threw herself at her girlfriend, too literally, poor Taeyeon was nearly choking below her. 

"As much as I enjoy this...part of you a lot," Said Taeyeon as she felt Sunny's ample s near her face. "I think my face would rather be away from this for now." She said with a erted grin across her features. 

"Yah! ByunTaeyeon!" Yelled Sunny as she smacked the ert on her arm. "Now shut up and cuddle with me before I start writing 'Stupid Taeyeon' on your forehead!"


Sorry if it ... but it was the only thing that came to my mind xD

Until Next Time :3