CHAPTER 2 :)

ITS YOU AGAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ Dara's POV ]

"I'll do what it takes just to be with you"

"Even if it takes to sacrifice your life for me?"

"I'll do it for you"

And they kissed.

*sniff* *sob* "omo" I said as I stifle my tears. 

I've been watching this kdrama and it's literaly making me cry the whole time I'm watching it. My head already hurts from crying too much. *sigh* why do they have to face this faith. What a sad ending. 

"Yah! Dara! Help me serve the food" 

"Neh omma!" Then I went to my mom to help her.

"Did you finish the drama you were watching already?" Omma asked. 

"Yeah I did, It was a sad ending though. But the guy was so loyal to the girl and did everything for her, like prince charming" 

"Aish, this girl. Look at yourself. Your eyes are all red and puffy" 

"Omma you think I'll find a prince charming like the ones in the dramas? But i want a happy ending though"

"Im sure he will come someday, now serve this to table 11"

"Okay"

My omma has her own business, she started a little restaurant here in seoul when we moved here. Ever since then, people have been eating here and it became popular around here. And I've been helping my omma around here when she needs some extra hand. 

"Here you go sir" I said with a smile. 

"Oh, Hi Dara! I see you watched another kdrama" he said noticing my red and puffy eyes. 

The people here in ommas restaurant are like family to me because I've been seeing them since i was 11. And they're all close to our family, cause my mom always makes friend to almost everyone in the city. Can I blame

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter