CHAPTER 1 :)

ITS YOU AGAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ Dara's POV ]

I was sitting inside a coffee shop here in Seoul when I suddenly looked outside the window beside me. I can see two kids, which can I say 'childhood sweethearts'. They're sooo cute, they even share an ice cream together.

*Sigh* It reminds me of a person back then~  I was a 7 year old kid

[ Flash Back Please ^^ ]

I was happily playing tea party with my dolls under the shade of a tree in a park in my hometown, which is in busan, until I heard some kids playing nearby. I just tried to ignore it and continued serving imaginary tea to my play dolls, I was really enjoying my play time untill I heard someone crying from the other kids that were playing. 

I tried to peek around the tree to see what was going on. Then I saw 3 boys, slightly older than me, that were teasing some kid. 

And my father is a police officer for crying out loud. So I know some defense skills if I say so myself muhahaha. And as a good daughter of my father, I shall help those in need! (yeah~ i feel like a super hero back then keke) 

I stepped out of the spot I was hiding and marched towards the 3 kids that were bullying. 

"Yah! What do you think your doing huh?!"

The 3 boys looked at me confused "Hey little girl! What are you doing here meddling in other people's business?!"

"Why are you bullying him? He didn't even do anything to you!"

"He wants to play with us, but can't you see? he's so fat, I don't want other kids to think that I'm playing with a loser like him." The 'leader' of the 3 kids said. 

"Ah, you have no manners eh? Let me teach you a lesson" I awesomely said. 

And

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter