CHAPTER 3 :)

ITS YOU AGAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ Dara's POV ]

I was running to school because appa and I stayed up all night and had a drama marathon, and I was too tired to wake up this morning.

Then I heard someone calling my name I looked to where it was coming from then I saw my best friend panting

*huff huff* "Dara-yah, have you finished your painting in arts class yet?"

"Isn't that due tomorrow?" I asked

"Yah! Are you out of your mind?! Its due today!!"

"OMO!!!"

"Aish! Really you are helpless."

"Ottokae?!"

"Dont worry I'll help you, good thing I'm always here for you. What would you do without me."

"Yay! Thank you suuuuper very much! I'll buy you corn later~~~"

"YEAH YOU SHOULD!"

That's Park Bom. Is she my sister you ask? Well we have the same last name so it could be.. I'm just kidding, she's my bestest friend in the whole milky way. She's like my sister because she always care for me and she always tells me to stop watching kdramas because it affects my studies.... But NO ONE can separate me from my kdramas NO ONE!!! Omma and appa also likes Bom, she always sleeps over at our place so their used to seeing her at our house. And Bom is good at these stuff, like artsy things or anything related to creativity and crafty things but I awe so at it so much. Oh! And she likes food too. 

---------------------------------------
*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

"Congrats miss Park, youve finally passed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter