H= Happiness + Hatred II

★✩Sparks Fly✩★

=====================================================================================================================================

FAN GIRLING CORNER:

Have you guys watched Boyfriend 2nd single yet? No? YAH!! Go watch! GOGOGOGOGO! (:  I'm still mentally screaming in my head. MIN WOO <3 MIN WOO <3 YOUNGMIN <3 YOUNG MIn <3 JEONG MIN <3 JEONG MIN <3

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0RGXqb1sqc&ob=av2n    

KWANGMIN got a new hairstyle, but I prefer his old one....

YES, I'M A BEST FRIEND/ GIRL FRIEND.

Okay, I shall shut up now and let you read the story. *bows*

===========================================================================================================================================

 

 

[Hye Na POV]

With my tears flowing freely now, I ran to find somewhere isolated to cry and hide.  Just then, the music room came into view. Perfect. I opened the door and entered the air-conditioned room. In order to protect my privacy, I locked the door. After that action, hot tears flowed down my cheeks immediately.  I started crying about everything-- Appa's and Umma's death, moving to this school, living with people I didn't know, getting blamed for something I didn't know about........ The tears just flowed freely. 

[Minwoo POV]

I searched everywhere for Hye Na----the school garden, the clinic, the science labs. That was when I realized where she might be hiding. I dashed to my locker, pull out a bag of sweets and ran in the direction of the music room.  ........

"Hye Na-ah? You inside?" I knocked on the door and pressed my ears against the door. Sobs, someone is crying in there. "Hye Na?" I attempted to open the door, but it was locked. "Hye Na! Let me in!" I was in the state of panic now, she might do something foolish. "Yah! It's Minwoo! Let me in already!" 

The door clicked open and I came face to face with a puffy-eyed Hye Na with a weak smile on her face. She was biting on her lips.  "You okay?" I walked closer to her, closing the door with my foot.  She nodded. But I could see that her tears were threatening to fall. Within seconds, she burst into tears. 

[Hye Na POV]

Somebody knocked on the door. I immediately pulled my legs up to my chest.  "Yah! It's Minwoo! Let me in already!" I sighed and opened the door unwillingly.  "You okay?" he asked. His eyes full of concern.  I nodded.

But my heart did the opposite of what my brain wanted. Salty moisture filled my eyes, then down my cheeks endlessly.  "Everything is going to be fine. Trust me okay?" Minwoo pulled me towards him. I clutched his shirt tightly, not wanting to let go. I nodded.  He pulled me closer, his chin resting on my head. We remained in that for a few moments. 

"Mi...mianhe...I.. I wetted your shirt......" I apologized between quick breaths.  Minwoo shook his head. "Nah. It's okay. What are friends for after all?" he smiled as he handed me a bag of candies.

   50g%20candy%20hearts.JPG 

"Woah, isn't valentine's day over?" I tried to crack a joke.  "It is. These are the sweets given by the 'fan-girls'." He made quotation marks with his fingers and rolled his eyes.  

"Woah,did you just say fangirls? Wait,you're a kingka?" My eyes popped open.

"Well...yeah."

"Why didn't you tell me earlier on?

" "Because I was scared you wouldn't want to be friends with me if I told you." My heart melted right then. *Minwoo is so sweet.*

"Gomawo~"  "Hye Na-ah, shouldn't you be calling me Oppa though I'm just a few months older than you?" he flashed a boyish smile. 

"Well....." He tickled me.  "Fine~ Oppa! Minwoo Oppa! Yah, stop it!" I laughed as he tickled me harder. At last, the tickling stopped.  "Lunch's over. Lets get back to class okay?" Minwoo patted on my shoulder. 

"Neh," I smiled back at him. 

[Minwoo POV] 

I took a glance at Hye Na. She smiled back at me.  *She's so..different from most of the other girls in the school. She doesn't wear mini skirts and she doesn't flirt. And my heart suddenly beats faster when I'm with her.I'm suddenly looking forward to seeing her again. Why am I feeling like this? I just met her*

 

SO....how was it? (: My exams are nearly over--just 3 more papers tmr! And you know what does that means. UPDATEUPDATEUPDATE! I think i'm going to get a B or C for history, english, physics and chinese. Or well...

Hai~ Mianhe for taking such a long time to update. I had loads of revi and couldn't get my hands on the com until now.

@Teentop_lover01 and OnTaesupporter: Thank you for all your comments and support! Love you guys! <3

 KAMSAHAPNIDA for reading my ff and staying with me until now! But...try not to be too silent okay? D:

OHOHOH! Do anyone of you have any FFs to recommend? I need my daily dosage of FFs. Comment below if you have time kays? Gomawo! :)))) 

Can anyone teach me how to make GIFs my profile pic? Thankos! :)