BWOH?!

★✩Sparks Fly✩★

[Hye Na POV]

" Hye Na?" my new Appa called. 

"Appa!" I flashed my smile and ran towards him, like a little kid. Part of my new Appa resembles my biological one. His kind eyes...the voice he used to call me... Before I knew it, tears filled my eyes. " Hye Na-yah, You okay?" "Neh, I was just thinking about Umma and Appa."

"Let's have breakfast then," Appa suggested brightly. With that, we proceeded to the dining table. 

 I took a seat at the table that Appa told me to sit at. There was a huge spread of breakfast, like a buffet. Just then, 2 guys walked in, followed by the one I almost bumped into before. When their eyes caught mine, they widened. 

[Taemin POV]

*What... Why is the girl outside at the gate here, having breakfast with us? We never had breakfast with strangers..breakfast is family time. Wait..... Family?* "Appa..." I spoke. 

[Onew POV]

*That girl at the table... She looks familiar. Where have I seen her before?* I racked my brains to think, but no answer came. 

[Minho POV]

*Dammit, it's that careless girl. I thought she was just here to deliver something to Appa? Why is she still here?*

[Hye Na POV]

*Why are there only boys in this house. Are you freaking kidding me?* I anxiously anticipated for a girl to appear. Then, a figure in an apron stood beside me, placing a stack of waffles on the table

.Go to fullsize image 

"Gomawo Umma!" I thanked her, relieved that I was not the only girl in the house. Laughters could be heard at the table when I finished my sentence. *What?! What's wrong with calling Umma, Umma? When Umma undid the scarf at her head, I saw why. 

[Key POV]

I was placing the last dish on the table when the girl called out, "Gomawo Umma!" I felt confused. *Why is she talking to Umma? Umma died 3 years ago! Don't....don't tell me that the girl... is a SUPERNATURAL?* After a moment, I realized that she called me 'Umma'. I rolled my eyes and went to my seat, beside Minho. 

[Hye Na POV]

After the laughter, there was silence before Appa spoke again.  "Boys, this is Hye Na, she will be your adopted sister from today onwards. Treat her well okay?" "Please treat me well.." I echoed. 

"BWOH?!!"

[Taemin POV]

"BWOH?!" *What the hell? A girl? I wouldn't mind if it was a guy, but a girl?! A girl in the houseful of boys. Too much!*

[Minho POV] 

" BWOH?!" *Why her? She's such a clumsy nut! She doesn't even see where she goes!* "But she's kind of cute." a tiny voice in my head said. I shooed it away without thinking twice. 

[Onew POV]

*Hye Na? Her name sounds familiar...I have heard it somewhere before... Its a unique name.. I would never forget that name. Hye Na...I must have heard it before. Some how or another. 

[Key POV]

*Oh well. At least I have someone to talk about fashion with. Count your blessings, Key. * I reassured myself. 

[Hye Na POV]

I  was shocked by their unwelcome. *Maybe I should go back to the orphanage after all.* "Hye Na, " Appa started. "Don't worry, it's their first time having an adopted sister after all!" he chuckled.  After breakfast, Appa took leave and went shopping with me for my new school supplies. He then gave me time alone to shop for my clothes. He even gave me my own credit card! One word: AWESOME. 

That night, I went to bed snuggled in the homemade quilt that Umma made for me and fell into deep slumber........

Heylos!! Here's another Chappie! I hope you enjoy it! :) Thank you to all my sibscribers and comments you have given me.^^ They motivate me. I mean, like seriously motivate me!~ Haha. I'll update sooner then soon. Anticipate. Byes! :D

@Boyfriend_Lover01 : You have no reason to kill me now...do you. Cause I updated already! *smirks*