C.A.M.P. (Part2)

★✩Sparks Fly✩★

[Onew POV]

"Run!!" Hye Na yelled as she pulled me forward and running ahead of me.

"Can we just leave these behind?" I pointed at the wood I was carrying while trying to catch up with her.

"Yeah..It's wet anyways.." she muttered, dropping the sticks.

i laughed. "Hurry up now! I'm ahead already!"

She looked up. "Neh!" And ran forward to where I was.

 [Hye Na POV]

"Neh!" I ran forward, flipping my hoodie up. I ran and ran. Then, I suddenly slip and fell, grazing my ankle and knee and also twisting my ankle. "Ouch, dammit." I cursed.

"Hye Na? Are you alright?" Onew rushed over. 

"Yeah, I'm fine."

I reached for his hand to pull myself up but before I could almost stand fully, I felt a sharp pain, making me fall into my previous position on the ground. 

"Get on," Onew said as he squatted down. 

"Positive?" 

"Positive." And with that, he piggybacked me all the way to the sheltered area, in the pouring rain.

  ..........

"Goma-" I sneezed. "Gomawo."

"Geez. You've caught a cold. What a weak immune system you have huh?" He joked as he took off his jacket and pull it over my shoulders. 

"But... What about you?" I asked. 

"Its okay. I didn't get wet. So I wont catch a cold." he assured me.

"Heh. Gomawo."

"Let me bandage your wound okay?" He asked, flipping my wrist over to examine the injury. 

"Neh," I couldn't help but nod my head.  With that, he cut off a piece of fabric and tied them to my wrist and knee. He stared at my ankle.

"So, what to do now Dr Onew?" He bit his lip. And poked it with his index finger. I winced.

"It's swollen." I tucked my hair behind my ears and inspected it. It was a purplish red. 

"I'll just wrap it up. I can't think of anything else to do..."

[Key POV]

"Where's Onew and Hye Na? It's dark already!" I paced back and forth. Then realizing that the other two were not even worried at all. 

"Yah!!" I turned to face their shocked faces. "Don't just sit there and roast chicken and marshmallows! Onew and Hye Na are missing!" I yelled. 

"Aish, don't worry. They will be back before we know it." Taemin commented as he stuck another marshmallow on his stick.  I sighed.

"It's getting late. I'm going to sleep."

{Next Morning}

[Onew POV]

The heat of the sun rays hit my eyes and I woke up instantly. The first thing I did was to walk over to Hye Na and check on her. The bandage around her knee has been soaked through. With blood. My eyes drifted to her face, that was slightly dirty from the wood picking yesterday. Watching her, I saw her nose wrinkled and her forehead creased as she showed discomfort. *Must be because of the sun.* I put my hand slightly above her eyes and after a few moments, she was back to sleeping comfortably. I pulled my jacket that was acting as a blanket nearer to her and thats when I realized that she was having a fever. "Hey Hye Na, wake up..." I started to panic.

"Yesh?" She rubbed her eyes groggily.

"You are running a fever, we need to get back quickly!" I pulled her onto my back and handed her the jacket.

"Here, hold this and grab on tight." I scanned for the surroundings and ran as fast as I could.

 

Hihi! I'm back again! KEKE. Okay. So yup. Dis you enjoy the chapter? I hope you did!~

Tralalala!~ I GTG now. CYAs! :D