C.A.M.P.

★✩Sparks Fly✩★

[Onew POV]

"Hurry! Hurry!" Hye Na yelled cheerfully while bouncing on the balls of her feet. 

"Arasso, arasso..." Key muttered as he closed the lid of the last tupperware before proceeding to place the stack of food-filled Tupperware into a bag. 

"Pffft..." she dropped her bag on the floor and sat beside me. "At least one person is ready. You see? Onew's so awesome!!" she called out to the rest who were busy packing and doing their own stuff.  Key was as usual, in charge of the food. He was wiping his hands on his apron repeatedly and pacing back and forth in the kitchen.  Taemin was in his room, as usual, being so anti-social and only interested in his computer since morning. And, Minho. Minho was in the storeroom, shoving every sports item that he could find into his oversized backpack. 

"Okay! I'm done!~" Key picked up his sling bag with his clothes and the bag of food. He seemed proud of himself. So proud. 

"A while more!" Minho shouted from the storeroom. 

......

Key couldn't stand it anymore. "Aish, what is that Minho doing? He's basically emptying the whole storeroom..." He grumbled as he walked off in the direction of the storeroom. I laughed, along with Hye Na.  

"What are we doing?" She pulled her hair into ponytail.  I shrugged.

"I don't know but I'm excited ."

Before she could reply me, Taemin was dragged out of his room by Key. 

"Why, you annoying little anti-social brat!" Key exclaimed as he pulled Taemin out of the room by his ear. 

"Ouch... Okay. Okay. I'll go... Ouch..." He tried to pry Key's hand away from his ear.  Key smiled and gave Taemin a huge pat on his shoulders.

"Go pack."

.............

"Are we there yet?" Taemin grumbled. 

"A little while more!"

Minho panted, stooping down to pick up a stone before hurling it forward. 

.............

"We've reached!" Minho yelled, cheering for himself. 

"Great," Taemin dumped his bag on the ground and climbed up a tree. 

"Now, we shall split the jobs. Okay?" Key did a peace sign. "Onew and Hye Na shall go look for wood, Minho shall set up the tent, and TAEMIN will help me unpack the items. Let's go!" 

[Hye Na POV]

"Come on! I can't wait!" I eagerly tugged at the sleeve of Onew's waterproof jacket. 

"Yah. You are bringing your backpack with you?"

I automatically placed my hands on my shoulders. The straps were still there. "Heh. Opps?"

After leaving the bag in Key's care, we set off. To a place quite far awat from the capsite as Minho said that there wold be alot of sticks there.

"Do you have a good sense of direction? Cause I don't."

Onew laughed a little. " Yup. race you there!"

.......................

"I think this is enough. Two armful will last us the whole weekend. i think." Onew asked as he bended down to pick up another stick.

"It better be." I replied, trying to juggle the weight of the sticks.

"Okay then, let's go."

Before we could even make it halfway to the campsite, it started raining.

Hihihi!~ Sorry for the late update! I just came back from my ols yest at night. I was kinda tired... so yeah. Sorwy :( I wrote a little bit of this in the airplane and during the bus rides. ^_____^ Hahas. Oh well. Keke.

Okay. This chappie is dedicated to my AFF-fwen-forever: foreva_SMTOWNbias. Yeap. And if she did't tell me about AFF< I wouldn't be here babbling about this and that... XD

And of couse subbers and commenters, I didnt forget you! :)

Quick replies:

@Ontaesupporter: Yup! I enjoyed my hols. Have you gone on your hols yet? :D

KAY, bYES!!! :)