H= Happiness + Hatred

★✩Sparks Fly✩★

[Hye Na POV]

"Can I help you...again?" I asked.

"I'm Minwoo by the way. What class are you in?" he beamed

 "Mmm. I'm Hye Na. I'm in Room 140." "Really?" his eyes lit up. "Me too!!! IT'S FATE!~" he said in a cheerful voice. "Ermm... okay." And with that, we set off.

[Onew POV]

I drummed my fingertips on the cold plastic of the table.

"Oppa! Can I borrow your pen?"

"Oppa! Please pass me your pencil."

*Aish. The 'fan-girls' are finding every excuse to borrow my stationery.  I kept silent. When Hye Na walked in with Minwoo, I could see that the girls were like shooting lasers at her.

"Oppa, isnt Hye Na bad? She tried to steal you away!" they tried acting cute. *ARGH. They are so fake.* When I saw Hye Na laughing her head off with Minwoo, I waved. But she didn't wave back. She proceeded to the end of the class and sat beside Minwoo.  I twirled my pen and sighed. 

[Minwoo POV]

Hye Na poked the doremon plaster on her knee curiously.  "Hye Na, you know, you owe me a favor." I said suddenly without thinking. 

"Heh, why?" she turned to face me, a serious look on her face. "For dragging me to the clinic?"

"Ahem, I care about my schoolmates okay."

"Fine. What's the favor? I'll try my best to fulfill it." she rolled her eyes.  "Lunchbox!~"

"What... Fine." she sulked.  I leaned back on my chair and smiled. 

LUNCH:

[Hye Na POV]

I gripped the ends of my lunch tray and searched for somewhere to sit. My eyes flickered to where Onew and the rest were sitting. Their table seems, well, occupied.

"Hye Na! Wanna join us?" Minwoo asked brightly. I nodded as we walked to the end of the lunch hall. I placed my tray in front of me and stared at the 2 people in front of me. They look at me and I stared back. Until Minwoo broke the awkward silence. 

"So... Guys, erm, this is Hye Na." He played with his spoon.

 "Oh. Annyeong!" I waved.

 "Heys! I'm Kwangmin." the browned haired one smiled. "Youngmin!" the blond one waved. 

"Yup. They are the Jo twins." Minwoo informed me.

 View Image

I nodded slowly.  "Lets eat!" We all dig in.

Just then, I felt a tap on my shoulders. I turned and was immediately greeted with a tight slap across my face. I fell of the chair. I sprawled on the floor.  Clutching my cheeks, I stared at my attacker.

A slim girl bended down and our eyes met.  "Stay away from our Oppas! Who do you think you are? Trying to act innocent and you think I don't know what your motive is? Onew Oppa is mine. Who are you to ride with him to school?!" she shouted into my face. the whole of the lunch room fell silent. 

"Jessica, don't stoop to her level." One of her friends sniggered.  "You better keep that in mind! LEE. HYE. NA. "

Jessica rolled her eyes and with that, the three of them held their heads up high and walked away.  Unable to control my tears any longer, I scrambled to my feet and ran. I didn't know where to run to. But I just ran. Ran away from them all.......

[Minwoo POV]

I was concentrating on my hamburger. Unexpectedly, I heard a loud slap from behind me. Followed by a loud thud. I whipped my head immediately. 

"Stay away from our Oppas! Who do you think you are? Trying to act innocent and you think I don't know what your motive is? Onew Oppa is mine. Who are you to ride with him to school?!" Jessica screamed. The whole of the lunch room fell silent. 

"Jessica, don't stoop to her level." En-mi sniggered.  "You better keep that in mind! LEE. HYE. NA. " Jessica rolled her eyes and with that, the three of them held their heads up high and walked away. 

I reach down to pat Hye Na shoulders, reassure her that everything would be fine. But she ran away before I could do so. 

"I got to go kays? Run after her... Make sure that everything is alright." I told the twins, who nodded their head.  Then, I sprinted after her direction. 

[Onew POV]

I watched Jessica and her friends leave. Hye Na was still on the ground, her eyes b with tears. I rose up from my seat, determined to explain everything to her. To tell her that Jessica and I was never "together", to tell her this was a big mistake. But, she ran off--with Minwoo sprinting after her.  My heart sank. Why am I feeling like this?

HEYYYYSSS! I"m backkk! I'm supposed to be mugging for my EOYS now, but I wanted to take a break. So i tot-why not update? :D

 It was a long break actually....for the whole of today I only revised a chap of geog . HAte geOg so much. X(

Hai~I'm such a slacker.

I have tons to revise as you know, I dun  listen in class and whatever the teacher says enters from a ear and out the other. Imma such a bad student. My exams will start on Tues .... Hope i'll do well.

If i fall below 50% of the level, my ipod touch would get confiscated and that means I cant update...pretty sad eh? So, if you would excuse me, I need to start mugging now...Mianhe

As always, I love everyone who subscribed to tis FF to pieces. They give me strength to carry on ommenters! <3 SARANGHAE!!!! *forms heart shape*

One more thing! DOn't go yet! If u haven't subbed/ commented, you know what to do...*holds up gun* LOLZ, I'm not tat evil....

FIGHTING!!!!