Chapter 5-Mission starts now

My Gay Boyfriend

Chaerin's Point of view

 

"JIYOOONG!" I screamed while running in the middle of the hallway. It was Monday today so! Yea, we have classes.

 

He quickly turned his gaze to my direction. He smiles then waves at me. Sigh, great thing the old Jiyong back. After what happens yesterday, he didn't talk to me, I asked him if he's mad at me he says maybe it was better if I leave him alone first.

 

"Hey Ji! Are you okay now?" I asked.

 

He smiles then he nodded. I was about to say something when someone talks behind me.

 

"Hi Rin rin! Oh hey Ji!" Bom-unnie greeted us. I smile at her and Ji..

 

"Hello Bom!" He greeted. Yah! Why just Bom?! It should be Bom-noona! Aish Ji!

 

Bom-unnie was about to say something when a girl approached us. Who is she?

 

"Yah! Bommie! I've been looking for you since forever! Where did you go?" The girl asked. Bom-unnie just give her a smile.

 

The girl looked at Jiyong she smiles at him, "Hi! I'm Dara! You can call me noona because obviously ai am older than you. You're a junior right? Well, I'm a senior now. By the way, you are?" I looked at Jiyong who was froze on his spot. What's wrong with him? He was just eyeing the girl like he saw a ghost.

 

Finally, Jiyong smiles at her, "Hi Dara-noona! I'm Jiyong! Kwon Ji Yong!" He greeted happily. What the hell was happening here?

 

The Dara girl looked at me, "Oh! You must be Chaerin, right? Bom always telling stories about you." She said. I just gave her a smile.

 

I looked at Ji, he was still looking and smiling at her. What's wrong with this guy?!

 

Trying to snap him back to reality, I tap his shoulder and he quickly looked at me. "Ji! Let's go to the cafeteria." I said. Its our vacant time that's why I decided to ask him to come with me.

 

He nooded his head and looked back at Dara, "Noona! Me and Chaerin was going to have lunch. Do you want to join us?" Jiyong asked her happily.

 

"WHAT?!" I suddenly blurted out. What's wrong with this guy?! He always being mean to other girls! But why he becomes nice to this one?!

 

The three looked at me, surprised. I smiled at the awkwardly, "I mean, why do you have to ask them? They were going with us even if you don't invite them." I said as calmed as I could. You too Chaerin! What's wrong with you?

 

The two girls nooded in agreement. Sigh.

 

*Cafeteria

 

=_=

 

So annoying!

 

Since we enter the cafeteria Dara didn't stop asking questions on Jiyong! And guess what, I was supposed to be seated beside Jiyong but she quickly pull the chair in Jiyong's side from me and sit beside him. The 'eff!

 

I looked at them. They're laughing like there's no tomorrow. How I wish they will die from laughing. =_=

 

Dara took a fries from her tray then she tries to feed Jiyong. What the?

 

=_=

 

Aish! I can't take this anymore! They are so sweet! ! I will have diabetes here!

 

I stand up and grab my foods, "Uh.. I have to go! Bye!" I said then quickly go away. I was expecting that Jiyong will stop me or follow me but he just nooded and continue laughing with Dara again.

 

Author's Point of view

 

As Chaerin walks away, a smirk curved on Bom's lips. 'don't tell me Jiyong was attracted to Dara? And Chaerin was jealous? Oh yeaah!'

 

Bom suddenly excused herself to follow Chaerin.

 

Bom went to the school garden then there she saw Chaerin, sitting under the three, frowning.

 

"Hey Rin rin! What's with the face?" She said as she sit besides Chaerin.

 

Chaerin just shook her head, still frowning.

 

"What can you can you say about Dara and Jiyong? They looked cute together, right?" Bom suddenly asked, trying to tease Chaerin. Oh Bom! You're such a bad girl!

 

Chaerin looked at her, glaring then looked on the other side again. "Why you asked? I don't know!" She said.

 

"Well, you know as Jiyong's FRIEND, that's why I try to ask you." Bom said emphasizing the word 'friend'

 

"Well.. I don't like her for Jiyong. Besides, Jiyong was a gay." Chaerin said.

 

A smirk curved on Bom's lips again. Hey wait a minute Bom! I thought you were going to seduce Jiyong? But why it seems like Chaerin was your target?

 

"Well, isn't it posible? You know, Dara was really pretty. I won't surprise if Jiyong becomes straight and likes her." Bom said.

 

On the other side Chaerin felt.. worried? 'is she way prettier than me? Why her? Does Jiyong can't like me too?' Her eyes widen realizing what she told to herself. 'what the hell?! Why am I being worried if Dara's way prettier than me? And why am I worried when I realized it is possible for Jiyong to be straight and like Dara? And why am I hoping for him to like me? What's wrong with me?!' 

 

Bom's Point of view

 

Hmm, seems like my mission getting easy. Good job Bom! Because of that I'll treat you some corns later.

 

I know, everyone of you was really confused about my mission which is.. Seducing Kwon Ji Yong, right?

 

Let me explain my plans.

 

I called Dara earlier to help me with my mission. All she have to do was to flirt with Jiyong, I trust her with this one because she can flirt easily with him because she's way too prettier than me. Then when Jiyong didn't able to have time with Chaerin because of Dara, Chaerin will get jealous. And I will make Chaerin realized that she has to act and fix herself like a real girl, wear clothes like a real girl, talk like a real girl etc. for Jiyong to notice her.

 

Then when she decided to fix herself from being boyish to being a real girl, I'll tell Dara that she may leave Jiyong now and its time for me to seduce him to fall inlove with Chaerin.

 

Sigh, I think my plan is still confusing. =_=

 

Jiyong's Point of view

 

I wonder where's Chaerin. After she left us on the cafeteria I didn't see her again in the school.

 

Well nevermind, I told her before we went to cafeteria lately that we will go home together.

 

I'm here infront of our school gate, waiting for Chaerin. Where is she? I've been waiting for ten minutes.

 

"Hi Jiyong!" I heard a girl greeted me. I quickly turned my gaze where the voice came from when I realized who's the owner of the voice.

 

"Dara-noona!" I said happily. I don't know but, when I see her smile it makes me smile too.

 

"Are you going home now?" She asked me.

 

I was about to say something when she suddenly pulled me away from out school gate.

 

"Let's walk together." She exclaimed happily. But! But I'm going with Chaerin! I was about to say that to her when she starts telling me stories about her, non stop! Ugh! I'm just going to text Chae.

 

She didn't get mad right?

 

Chaerin's Point of view

 

I looked at my wrist watch to see what time is it. Where's Jiyong? I thought we'll walk home together? Where is he? I've been waiting for him here since forever.

 

I looked again at my wrist watch, it say it was 7:30 PM already. The 'eff! Does it mean I was waiting for him for one hour and thirty minutes? Where's that guy?

 

Omo! What if something bad happened to him? Noo!

 

I sat at the bench infront of our school gate when the guard approach me.

 

"Its getting late already. What are you waiting here? You should go home." The guard said.

 

Tsk, if I could only text or call Jiyong to asked where on earth he is. Oh ! Yea, I have my phone! Why did I forget I have a phone with me? I should call him.

 

I pull my phone from my pocket, I opened it. 23 messages, and 8 missed calls?

 

I scroll down to see who texted me.

 

5 from Bom.

 

3 from Seungri, tsk, I'm sure he will just tell me some stories about the videos he watched. That guy was really!

 

5 group messages.

 

And 10 from Jiyong. Oh! He texted me?!

 

I quickly opened the messages.

 

From: Jiyongie<3

6:10 PM

 

Chae, where are you? I'm here now infront of the school gate.

 

From: Jiyongie<3

7:00 PM

 

Chae, I'm sorry I can't walk to go home together with you. Dara-noona asked me to go with her.

 

From: Jiyongie<3

7:05 PM

 

Chae?

 

From: Jiyongie<3

7:10 PM

 

Chae? Are you mad?

 

From: Jiyongie<3

7:15 PM

 

Chae? Please text back. :(

 

From: Jiyongie<3

7:17 PM

 

Chae, I'm calling you. Please pick up.

 

From: Jiyongie<3

7:20 PM

 

Chae, please answer my calls. :(

 

From: Jiyongie<3

7:23 PM

 

Chaerin, please talk to me. :(

 

From: Jiyongie<3

7:25 PM

 

Chae? Are you really that mad?

 

From: Jiyongie<3

7:28 PM

 

Fine then, if you're really mad. I'll give you time to think and to cool yourself. Sorry again. :(

 

Yea right! Picking the girl he just met over his friend? Nice! =_=

 

Is this what he wants? Replace me just for the girl he just met? Well, if that's what he wants, I'll give it to him.

 

Tsk, I think I have to find a new friend too.