Chapter 4-Mission impossible

My Gay Boyfriend

Author's Point of view

 

"Hi Rin rin!" Bom greeted Chaerin.

 

Bom called Chaerin earlier to go to the mall, and to talk about 'something' as Bom said. While Chaerin has no idea what is this all about. Well, Bom just want to talk about Jiyong and her Tabi.

 

"Hello Unnie." She greeted back. Bom and Chaerin were close friend since before Jiyong becomes Chaerin's friend while Jiyong didn't know about Chaerin and Bom's friendship. And, the reason why Chaerin decided to get over with TOP is because Bom loves TOP and TOP.. I didn't know, you aliens was always mysterious. Well, while Jiiyong thinks that Chaerin decided to stop liking TOP because of him, but what he didn't know it was for Bom.

 

"So Unnie, what do you want to talk about?" Chaerin asked.

 

"About your boyfriend." Bom said. Chaerin almost choked in what Bom said.  'boyfriend?! Wtf?! I don't have a ing boyfriend!' 

 

"Unnie, I don't have a boyfriend." Bom was surprised on what Chaerin said. 'I thought the Jiyong guy was her boyfriend? Tabi said I don't have to worry because he's not a gay and he is Chaerin's boyfriend. Argh! Tabi!'

 

"You mean.. Jiyong isn't your boyfriend?" Chaerin almost puke what Bom said. 'he's not my boyfriend! And never be! All of the people?'

 

"Duh Unnie! I'm not that desperate to have a boyfriend! He's a gay! Ew, ew!" Chaerin give her a disguted look.

 

"WHAT?! HE'S A GAY?! AM I RIGHT?! HE LIKES TABI?! HE DO! RIGHT?!" Chaerin, still in her disgusted look just stare at Bom who shout like there was a burning house beside her.

 

"Calm down Unnie, and yes! He likes TOP-oppa.. very much!" Chaerin said.

 

Bom eyes widen. 'what the ?! My Tabi is in danger!'

 

"Anyway Unnie, where's TOP-oppa?" Chaerin suddenly asked.

 

"Where's Jiyong?" Bom asked Chaerin.

 

"He said he's going to somewhere important." Chaerin said. "You know Unnie, something was really suspicious about him earlier, he's like.. when we exit from his apartment, he was very happy and very excited then I asked him why, he said he's going to have some make out session with someone. Unnie, what does he mean by making out session?" Chaerin asked innocently.

 

Surprised with Chaerin's story, Bom dialed TOP's number quickly.

 

*ring*ring*

 

'Pick up! Pick up!'

 

*ring*ring*

 

'Come on! Pick up!'

 

"Hello?" I guy said from the other line.

 

"Hello? Tabi? Its me Bom!"

 

"Oh? Hi! Why did you call?" He asked.

 

Bom was about to say something when she heard someone's voice.

 

"TOP-oppa! Let's go now! I'm so excited!" Its a gay's voice. Bom's eyes almost pop out from its socket when she realized who was the owner of the voice. 'Damn! Its Jiyong! And ! Does Chaerin says Jiyong was excited because he will have some making out session with someone?'

 

"Where are you?" Bom said, panicking.

 

"Uh.. uh.. somewhere? Oh! I have to hung up! Bye!" The TOP hung up.

 

'Holy ! It can't be! Argh! Those two were really really dead!'

 

Bom looked at Chaerin who's sipping at her coffee, "Chae? Do you know where Jiyong was about to go?" She asked her.

 

Chaerin looked at her and think, "Um.. oh! He said he's going to the hotel near his apartment... wait? Hotel? Hotel?! Making out session?! Does he mean.."

 

"Let's go!" Bom pulled Chaerin from the cafe. She drive their way to the hotel near Jiyong's apartment, while Chaerin on the other side trying to process in her mind about the hotel and the making out session to get what Jiyong mean when he said that to her.

 

They arrived at the hotel ten minutes after they leave from the mall.

 

They asked the hotel recepcionist if she sees two guys rent a room and the recepcionist answers them yes. They asked for their room, at first the receptionist don't want to give the room number and the other key for the room but Bom paid her and so she did.

 

"Unnie, you sure about this?" Chaerin asked Bom while they're searching for the guys room.

 

Bom didn't answer and just continue finding their room.

 

"Gotcha!" She said as she find the room. She quickly pull out the key from her hand and opened the door.

 

They enter the room and search where the bedroom is to find out what the two guys were doing until they hear a moan.

 

"Aaaah.." A guy moaned.

 

"!" Bom cursed.

 

Bom was about to make her way to the door of the bed room when Chaerin pull her back.

 

"Unnie, don't!" Chaerin said.

 

"You can't stop me." Bom said then continue what she was about to do.

 

Meanwhile, inside the bedroom.

 

"O... op.. oppaaaa! Aaaaah!" Jiyong moaned as TOP he's lil brother. Oh! Bom was right!

 

TOP climbed up to face Jiyong then kissed him passionately. Where's Bom?

 

They continue kissing while TOP's other hand was playing with Jiyong's s and the other one was on the younger's lil brother. Bom! Where are you?! Please stop this two from what they are doing!

 

 

"Oh! What a sweet scene we have here." Suddenly a red haired girl entered the room behind her was a the blonde haired girl who's covering her eyes preventing to see what's in the bed.

 

The guys stop from what they are doing when they hear the familiar voice. Oh TOP! You're so so so dead now!

 

Still TOP on the top of Jiyong looked at the girl who owned the voice who's staring straight at them.

 

"Bom?" TOP said. Oh Bom! You're such a lucky girl! Seeing two hot guys completely at the same time? Such a combo!

 

"Yes its me! Bom!" Bom aaid sarcastically.

 

Jiyong on the other side who was just staring at TOP's lil brother lately quickly looked at the girl named Bom.

 

"Oh! Hi there Jiyong!" Bom greeted Jiyong when she noticed he's done staring at her boyfriend's lil bro.

 

On the other side, when Chaerin heard Jiyong's name she slowly removed her hands that covering her face and looked at Jiyong from head to---supposed to be from head to toe but she stops when her eyes caught Jiyong's lil bro. Oh my god? Tsk, Chae! You're such a y!

 

"Sooo, what do we have here? A guy in top of the other guy? Completely ?" Bom said sarcastically. On the back of her head she want to knock out Jiyong in anger.

 

"Bom, let me--" TOP was about to reply when Bom suddenly attacked Jiyong and pull him under TOP.

 

"You ! Stop flirting my boyfriend or else I'll stab you!" Bom warned him. She's holding his hair with her other hand while her other hand slapping his face. Jiyong was crying.

 

Chaerin quickly pull Jiyong from Bom's grip trying to save him from Bom's hard slaps.

 

"Unnie! Stop it! Unnie!" Chaerin trying to stop Bom from hurting Jiyong but she was just continue slapping Jiyong's face. Jiyong wants to fight back but he realized its all his fault, if he didn't flirt with TOP this wasn't happening so that instead to fight back he remained not to fight back and let Bom slap him even if he's crying because he's hurting.

 

Chaerin on the other side was teary now. She can't stand watching her two friends fighting. While TOP on the other side was just froze on his spot and watching what the three people infront of him doing. Seriously TOP? You'll just stand there?

 

"Unnie! Stop it! Unnie! Please!" Chaerin was crying now because Bom didn't stop from slapping Jiyong's face instead she kicked him too then pull his hair then slapped again then kicked him again then pull his hair again then slapped his face.. vice versa.

 

After slapping, kicking, and pulling Jiyong's hair. Bom finally stopped. She sat at the floor crying. While Chaerin pull the blanket on the bed and help Jiyong cover his body. The two of them were crying. OMG! TOP! You are so handsome! Imagine! Three girls---I mean two girls nd a boy crying because of you? What a playboy! =_=

 

Chaerin sat beside Jiyong, "You okay?" She asked.

 

Jiyong looked at her, still crying. He nodded his head then what's surprising he hugged Chaerin. Chaerin hugged back.

 

Bom looked at the two, suddenly a smile curved on her lips. 'Seriously, they looked perfect for each other. If there's only way to make Jiyong straight. I will, just to make him and Chaerin together.' She said in the back of her mind.

 

Chaerin stand up picking up Jiyong's clothes, after she finished picking all his clothes she handed it to him. Jiyong went to the bathroom, he wash himself then wear his clothes.

 

Chaerin asked him that they should go home now and leave Bom and TOP there so they can talk, Jiyong nodded his head with a smile in agreement.

 

'Hey wait! I think I should try making Jiyong straight! Nice idea Bom! Mission impossible: Seducing Kwon Ji Yong. Kekeke~' Bom said to herself again.

 

---------------------

a/n: I am really sorry for typo errors and my wrong grammars. And thanks for those who are reading this crazy story and sorry for making Jiyong a gay, kekeke~