Chapter 2-He's my heartbreaker

My Gay Boyfriend

Jiyong's Point of view

 

The atmosphere went awkward after what happened in the Shoe store. I can't believe she do that. Anyway, if she really does, why she suddenly do that? And worst! Inside the mall! How I wish people didn't notice us back when we are inside the Shoe store.

 

I can't hold the atmosphere here anymore so I decided to make the first move.

 

"Yah! Piglet! Are you sure you want to go home now? We haven't eaten yet." I tried to be sound as normal as I could. Sigh, we're not like this before. We still always insult, and tease each other even we are friends now.

 

And yea, piglet. I used to call her piglet since the first day we met. Sometimes I called her ugly duckling but then I realized, isn't she's to fat to be a duck? Well, she's not that fat.

 

I noticed she smiled when I mention the word 'eaten' oh, she really love foods that much huh? Kekeke.

 

"Let's go eat! Let's go! Let's go!" She excitedly said while pulling my wrist.

 

She's different from the Chaerin I knew before. The Chaerin who always call me a , a gay or what. And the Chaerin who always giving me a glare everytime we sees each other and pull my hair then slap me right into my face. Different.

 

Back then when we sees each other I always think she's ugly. Yea, she's not that pretty but she has this special and unique ability to attract others. But she's too simple and boyish, honestly? She looks like a mess. Shes more looked like a guy than me. Look at the way she dresses, a large shirt and a loose pants? She looks like a guy.

 

I remember when we went shopping for the first time. I was wearing a pink sweatshirt paired with a shorts and a 4inched heels and i am wearing also a make up that time while she was wearing a large shirt and loose pants with her hair tied up and hiding under her cap. And guess what happen?

 

I was searching for some polo shirt to wear when my dad comes into my apartment. To tell you, he didnt know that he's only son was a gay. And then the sales lady approched us and ask me.

 

"Excuse me Ma'am, are you searching a polo shirt for you boyfriend?" She said looking at me as she points to Chaerin. At first I don't why when she mention the word 'Ma'am' she looked at me and when she mentions the word 'boyfriend' she pointed at Chaerin. But then I realized that she might think I am a girl and Chearin is a guy and my boyfriend too. Chaerin seems she was also know that the lady mistaken and think that she was a guy. And becuase Chaerin was short-tempered..

 

"What are you talking about?! I'm a girl! And he's the guy here!" Yes, she shouted at the sales lady as she point towards me when she mentions the word 'guy' The sales lady looked surprise but she just apologize to Chaerin that was now raging because of her anger and leave.

 

I once ask her if she's a lesbian then she just hit the back of my head defensing herself.

 

Hmm, how I wish I can give this girl a make over, so that she will look like a girl.

 

Yea, yea, a make over for her. Right! Kekeke.

 

"Yaah! Jiyong! What now? I thought we were eating?" She said then pout.

 

I rolled my eyes, "Fine, fine. We're eating just promi---" I didn't able to continue what I am saying as a tall brown haired guy and a red haired girl beside him approach us.

 

"Oh! Hi Jiyong! Oh! Hi there Chaerin!" The brown haired guy greeted us but I didn't greeted back. I was eyeing the red haired girl infront of me, she smiles at me then she cling to the brown haired guy's arm.

 

What the?! Who the hell is this girl is?!

 

I looked at TOP-oppa and I saw him eyeing me. What is this?!

 

"O-oppa.. who... who.." I shuttered while pointing at the red haired girl infront of me.

 

I noticed that the girl's sweet smile transform into a disguted look.

 

"Oppa? Sweetie, do you know what's the difference between oppa and hyung?" The red haired girl sweetly asked.

 

I was about to reach her hair and pull her hard when Chaerin holds my wrist trying to stop me from grabing her.

 

I give her a 'what-the-hell-are-you-doing' look but she just glared at me. I'm trying to pull my wrist away from her trying to escape from her grip but sadly, she's stronger than me.

 

What is this? Three againts one? Unfair! Why did Chaerin againts me? I thought she was my friend!

 

I can feel my tears starts rolling from my eyes. I can't believe this! Are they playing tricks on me all the way?

 

Chaerin looked back at TOP and the red haired girl. She gave them an apologetic smile.

 

"I'm sorry, we have to go. Bye Oppa! Bye Unnie!" She said. She waved at them before pulling me away from TOP and the girl.

 

"Let me go!" I coldly said while pulling my wrist from her grip.

 

She sat in the nearby bench and I sat beside her. Still crying.

 

"I thought you were my friend!" I shouted. I cover my face using my hands while sobbing.

 

"Ofcourse! I am, and you are my friend too." She calmly said. How she can be so calm when I'm crying here?!

 

"No! No!" I said still sobbing.

 

"Why is that?" She asked.

 

"Because you won't let me pull that girl's hair and you won't help me!"

 

"Jiyong, not because I didn't help you and not because I go againts you doesn't mean I'm not your friend. I just want the best for you." She explained. I feel her hand rubbing my back while I continue sobbing.

 

"Look, you must know her first before you attack her." She said.

 

"Yea, I know her now. She's a , a trying to get TOP-oppa away from me." I said.

 

Chaerin's Point of view

 

Sigh. I don't know what to do know. He's so stubborn! Geez, its like I am pleasing a four year old kid to stop crying.

 

"Yea, I know her now. She's a , a trying to get TOP-oppa away from me." He said still sobbing.

 

"No she's not! She's TOP-oppa's girlfriend."

 

O_O

 

Omo! I slipped! Omygod! I'm really dead now.

 

He finally removes his hands from his face then looks at me, eyes wide open.

 

"What did you say?" He said.

 

"I'm sorry Jiyong. I didn't told you earlier. Actually, they have this realionship after I leave TOP-oppa to you." I explained.

 

He looks shock that he can't move from his seat and he was just staring at me eyes wide open.

 

"Jiyong, its okay if you'll get mad at me. I understand." I sadly said.

 

I looked at him. Still, he's eyes wide open and he was just staring at me.

 

"Jiyong? Are yo---mmmm." I was shocked by his sudden action.

 

He kissed me.. for the second time.

 

I can feel his lips trembling like there was still a sob going to escape his mouth. His eyes were closed and so I did the same.

 

He moves his lips slowly, and I respond.

 

The only thing I remember is after the kiss, he drive our way to his apartment and..