Chapter 3-A night with a gay

My Gay Boyfriend

 No one's Point of view

 

"Tabi? Who's that guy in the mall?" A red haired girl asked her tall-handsome and hot looking boyfriend.

 

"Bommie, I just told you earlier, he's just a friend." The tall guy said.

 

On the other side, Bom still didn't believe what her boyfriend says. She smell something fishy between the two.

 

*Omo? Is TOP cheating me?*

 

*What if they're making something ridiculous when I'm not with Tabi?*

 

*I swear, its really suspicious.*

 

"Really? More like boyfriend." She mumbles to her self but her Tabi heard her.

 

"Bommie, I told you. I'm not cheating on you. And the 'eff?! Over a guy?! Seriously? Bom." He said trying to convince his girlfriend to believe in him.

 

"Oh really? Then make me feel that I am the only love of your life." She sweetly said then she wrap her arms around his waist.

 

"Deal. Want some making-out session tonight?" He seductively said, she nodded.

 

"Well.." He kissed her lips. "You. Me. Bed. Now." He said pulling her a s they enter his room.

 

MEANWHILE

 

"Aaah.. Jiyong.. fa.. fa..faster!" She commanded.

 

Well, I think this two having some fun today.

 

"Aaah.. I.. you... so.. tight!" He said.

 

He was on the top of her leaning a kiss towards her as his other hand squeezing the other one. To be clear for all of you..

 

The two was in Jiyong's bed.. FULL . 

 

He moves his hips trying to adjust while his lil brother was inside of her. She moans and moans as he moves his lil brother inside of her.

 

Chaerin's Point of view

 

Aw! My body hurts. What happened?

 

I moved my body slowly and realized why its really hot here? Did I forgot to open the aircon last night? And why does my mouth feel so dry?

 

Ugh! I have to get water.

 

I was about to stand up when I realized an arm was circling around my waist. A guys arm.

 

My eyes widen thinking who the hell it is and if he touched me last night.

 

I have no idea who it is so a slowly turned my body to face who the guy was.

 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Holy ! What the hell is this?! Am I dreaming?!

 

Well, I just saw Jiyong's body beside me and it was ! I looked at my body and it was also ! I can see his body clearly because there was no blanket covering him or even me. I'm trying to search if there's a blanket to cover myself but I found none.

 

What the hell is this room? No blankets?!

 

I cover my eyes avoiding to saw the body beside. What am I going to do now? Wait? What happened last night?

 

"Umm.. we went mall he buy clothes we went to a shoe store I pull his shirt and I see his colarbone and awkward silence then we decided to eat then we saw TOP-oppa with his girlfriend.. Jiyong cried I comfort him I apologizing then he kissed me then he drive us to his apartment then he pull my shirt off then he took off my bra my pants my I was on the top of him I tear his shirt taste his s pull off his pants then he's boxers.. yea, I thought he was wearing a too. Then he.. he.."

 

"OH MY GOD! HE ENTERS ME! WHAT THE HELL?!" Omo! Does that mean I lost my ity?! And worst! Over a gay!

 

Then suddenly I felt the body beside me moves slowly. I try to find something to cover my body and then I realized there was a curtain on the other side of me so I hide behind the curtain.

 

He slowly opens his eyes and was about to stand up when he notice he was . He looked over his body then his eyes widen, he looks at my direction then he sees me hiding behind the curtain.

 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! WHAT HAPPENED?! WHAT DID YOU DO?! OMG! DID YOU.. AAAAAAAAAAAAH!" I cover my ears when I hear him scream. The that scream! As if I'm the one who enters him! This ultra gay!

 

"Yah! Can you please stop shouting?! And don't act like you're not the one who enetered me last night!"

 

"Yah! Get off of my curtains!" He said then he grabs my wrist pulling me away from the curtain. If I know he just want to see my body. Hell no!

 

"ing ert! Can't you see I was completely ?! And look! I have no clothes to wear now because you tear them all last night!" Now what I am going to do?! I can't go home !

 

"Its not my problem anymore! Now get off from there or else many people will see you ." Huh?

 

"What do you mean?" I asked.

 

"Stupid! Well, there was just a clear huge window behind your back. So pick one, I'll see you or people will see you ? Besides, I saw and taste them last night so you don't have to be---Aw! Ouch! What was that for?! Aw!" I throw the books near the bed to him.

 

I slowly get off from the bed as I walk towards him covering my and my .

 

I felt my tears rolling down to my cheeks as my face heating up. You know how it feels when you stand infront of a guy completely . Its embarrasing.

 

Jiyong's Point of view

 

I look at Chaerin who's walking towards me, I look at the other side avoiding to look at her body. What's happening to me? I'm a gay! I shouldn't do this! I shouldn't have with a girl. I like guys! I don't like girls.

 

I heard some sobs coming from her that make me look at her quickly. Is.. is she? Is she crying?

 

I don't know what should I do. What should I do?

 

Sigh. I think I have no choice.

 

I walked closer to her and hug her. I don't care if I am of if she's . I just want to comfort her.

 

She buried her face on my chest and start sobbing and sobbing I rubbed her back trying to calm her down.

 

Why am I doing this? What's wrong with me?

 

Can't it be..

 

No! I don't like her! I'm a gay! I only like guys! Yes! Guys! Ugh! I think I need a guy in my room tonight to forget about this. Yea, yea. A guy tonight. I should call him later.

 

------------------------------------------------------------

a/n: So, what do you think about Jiyong? And who's the guy? Let's see in the next following chapters. *winks*