Score!

He's A Playboy, But It's My Game.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yixing and Chanyeol stood in the doorway of Luhan’s room, watching that latter sob into his pillow, occasionally throwing used tissues out from under the blanket he was hiding under.

“Luhan, you’ve been crying since yesterday. What happened?” Yixing pushed his friend to tell him what had made him so distraught.

“Ahmmp and then he ummmff so I just ran away.” Luhan cried harder after trying to tell his friends what happened.

“Yixing, he’s been crying since after lunch yesterday. He hasn’t told me what happened but it must’ve been bad.” Chanyeol said

“Well Luhan you need to fix yourself up because we need to be at Baek’s house by noon. So get your up and explain. Now” Lay demanded, already fed up with his older cousin’s behaviour.

Luhan came up from under the blanket and as soon as the other two boys caught sight of his appearance they winced simultaneously. The poor boy looked like he was dying, his eyes were red and puffy, his nose was red as well, and he had dark circles underneath his eyes. Luhan looked at the others and with teary eyes raised his arms up and out in a silent plea for a hug. Chanyeol and Yixing both snapped out of their daze and ran to their friend and tackling him in an embrace.

“So will you tell us now?” the tallest of the trio inquired.

Luhan gave a quick nod and started his story. “So after lunch yesterday, I noticed that Sehunnie forgot his textbook. I decided to go take it to him but when I caught up to him and Kai, he was confessing to him!” The tears were starting back up as Yixing sighed, realising what was going on.

“Sehun confessed to Jongin?!” Chanyeol asked incredulously

“No. Jongin told Sehun he loved him! And Sehun said he felt the same way! But he also said ‘think of Luhan’s feelings’!” Luhan groaned.

“So you like Sehun?” Chanyeol asked

“More like he’s been in love with the kid since the first day they met.” Yixing chimed in

“Sehun must already know about my feelings! How am I ever supposed to face him?” Luhan sobbed

“Now I know why you always rejected me.” Chanyeol muttered to himself, relieved that he wasn’t the bad person people rumored him to be.

“What?” Luhan asked between sniffles.

“Nothing! Um it’s just that… He’s a jerk if he doesn’t realize what a catch you are Luhan!” Chanyeol blurted out, relief washing over him for the second time.

“I doubt that. He’s got Kai, they’ve always been super close, I should have seen it coming.”

Yixing, who had more or less stayed quiet throughout the conversation, suddenly spoke up. “You should talk to Sehun; I have a feeling that this is all just one big misunderstanding.” Lay, knew for a fact that this was indeed a misunderstanding but he felt that this should be a lesson to both boys for waiting so long to confess to each other.

“The hell I am! I can’t show my face to him ever again!” Luhan shrieked.

"Will you stop crying and get out of bed please." Lay asked, trying to be nice since his cousin was really sad.

"No just leave me here to wallow in my misery!"

"Since when were you the type to care so much about boys?! Just get up already!" He shouted, not caring about the others feelings anymore. Yixing sighed, already feeling the headache coming up. “Chanyeol, I have to go. Joonmyun asked if I could go to Baekhyun’s with him since he doesn’t know the way. Can you please get Luhan out of bed and out the door in time?”

“Yeah, I can manage on my own.” Chanyeol replied not missing the blush that painted the older’s cheeks.

With that Yixing left, leaving the two boys with a ‘You better be at his house Luhan or else I’ll tie you to the wing of the plane on our way to China.’

Jongin was ready to go to Baekhyun’s house. He pulled out his phone as he locked his door, walking along a familiar path, as he dialed a familiar number. After one ring the phone was answered.

“Hello?” said the person on the other side of the phone.

"Hey, did you want me to come pick you up?" Jongin asked

"No, I'm not going! I don't want to see your face ever again!" the voice yelled back.

"Baby, what are you talking about?"

"You sure as hell know what I'm talking about. How could you do that to me?” and with that the call was disconnected.

“Hello? Kyungsoo? Kyungsoo!” Jongin yelled into the receiver. He picked up his pace, breaking out into a full out sprint. He ran and ran until he was at the elder boy’s house. Ringing the doorbell once he took a step back and waited. A few seconds later the door was opened by a slender woman with dark hair and wide, curious eyes.

“Hello Mrs. Do, is Kyungsoo home?” the tan boy asked politely.

“Kyungsoo? Yes, he’s in his room. Are you here to pick him up?” she questioned.

“Yes ma’am. May I come in and wait for him?”

“Jongin, you’re my son’s boyfriend. Do you know what that means?”

“Um… that I’m really thankful that you’re so accepting?” Jongin asked somewhat confused.

“Good answer but no.” Mrs. Do laughed. “It means that you can call me mom and that you don’t need to be so polite and formal. You’re family now! Anyways, he’s in his room you can go and get him.”

She laughed again; amused with how polite the boy thought he had to be. She was glad that her son had found such a sweet boy.

“No he can’t come in!” Kyungsoo, who had heard Jongin at the door, came to investigate. “And mom don’t call him family, he’s a jerk!”

“Kyungsoo…” Jongin started his voice stopping in his throat. He had taken on the look of a kicked puppy. Mrs. Do was refraining herself from cooing at the sight.

“What happened?” she asked.

“Nothing mom!” the elder boy answered.

“If it was nothing then you wouldn’t be so rude to your boyfriend.” She replied “Jongin what happened?”

“He’s not my boyfriend anymore!” Kyungsoo shouted, his eyes becoming moist with tears.

Upon hearing this Jongin’s eyes widened, shock clearly disp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter