On The Offensive!

He's A Playboy, But It's My Game.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan felt himself being shaken awake but slapped the person away and rolled over; trying to let sleep evade him again.

“Dammit Luhan, stop hitting me! Will you wake up before I bring a bucket of cold water and dump it all over you!” The person whisper-shouted at the Chinese boy.

The person continued trying to wake Luhan up. He grabbed onto the sleeping boys face and pinched his nose hard. Luhan yelped and sat up, he shoved the other away and whispered back “What the hell do you want?! It’s not even light outside, why are you awake?”

“I need to talk to you.”

“I have nothing to say to you Sehun, go back to sleep.” Luhan replied irritated

“That’s exactly it though! Why aren’t you talking to me?”  Sehun pouted

“I’m talking to you right now, now shut up and go to sleep.” Luhan said as he lay back down

“No, I’m not going away until you talk to me.” Sehun urged him, grabbing onto the older’s forearm. “I just want to know why you are mad at me.”

‘I’m not mad though, just disappointed that you won’t ever like me back.’ Luhan thought sadly. “I’m not made Sehun-ah, just go back to sleep alright?”

“Yes you are, and you are going to tell me right now. How am I supposed to live with myself if you go to China without telling me what I did wrong?”

“WILL YOU TWO SHUT UP? SOME OF US ARE ACTUALLY TRYING TO SLEEP. IF YOU AREN’T GOING TO SHUT UP THEN GO TALK SOMEWHERE ELSE.” Kai shouted without evening opening his eyes.

All the boys were startled awake from the loud yelling. Suho, who wasn’t exactly comfortable with everyone in the group, looked slightly frightened. Lay was quick to slide closer to him, pulling his arm so that he could go back to sleep.

Baekhyun looked over at Kai, he crawled towards his friend who had fallen back asleep already and laid down so that his mouth was just beside Jongin’s ear. “DON’T YELL WHEN OTHERS ARE SLEEPING KAI, IT’S IMPOLITE.”

Jongin leaped a foot into the air, random curses leaving his mouth. “WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU DO THAT BAEKHYUN?”

“HOW DO YOU LIKE IT WHEN PEOPLE WAKE YOU UP AT 4:35 IN THE MORNING BY SCREAMING? , DOESN’T IT?” Baekhyun yelled as he walked back to his spot beside Chanyeol.

“BYUN BAEKHYUN WILL YOU SHUT UP? YOU ARE SCARING JOONMYUN.” Yixing yelled.

“No, I was just startled, I’m fi-” Suho started but was cut off.

“DON’T TELL BAEKHYUN TO SHUT UP! YOU SHUT UP! THE BOY SAID HE WAS FINE ANYWAYS.” Chanyeol yelled at Yixing.

“CHANYEOL, WHY ARE YOU YELLING?” Kai shouted

“WHY ARE YOU YELLING?” Baekhyun asked with a raised voice.

“IT KIND OF SEEMS LIKE OUR THING NOW.” Kai replied while rubbing his nape.

Sehun managed to drag a very unwilling and sleepy Luhan out of the room while his friends were having a screaming match. He took Luhan to the backyard, closing the sliding glass door he could still hear his friends yelling. Luhan sat down on one of the chairs on the patio; Sehun sat beside him.

“Now tell me, why are you mad?” Sehun asked sternly.

The shorter boy looked around for a while, debating whether he should spill the beans about his crush on the younger but quickly decided against it. ‘He and Kai already love each other so I should just forget it.”  He shook his head and looked up at the sky, the slightest hints of sunrise peaking over the horizon. A bitter smile made its way onto Luhan’s face. “Sehun-ah, I’m honestly not mad. I just wasn’t feeling well earlier.”

“Then why did you ignore me?” Sehun asked. He watched Luhan’s silhouette, gazing upon the soft features. He looked at his smooth cheeks, and his button nose. Finally his eyes landed on Luhan’s lips; his oh so delectable lips. Sehun focused on them, watching as the smaller boy pulled the bottom lip between his teeth slightly. He watched as the Chinese male puckered those lips into a cute pout. Sehun was sure he had an obsession with those pretty lips but could he be blamed? In his eyes Luhan was the most perfect being on the planet. Everything about Luhan was beautiful, even his manly sides were mesmerizingly gorgeous to Sehun. Tonight, the taller boy felt like he would die if he didn’t confess to Luhan. He knew he wouldn’t get a chance as good as this.

“Luhan…”

The called boy turned to look at Sehun, they held eye contact. The younger boy watched Luhan, mentally tracing his features, hoping to burn the image in his mind. Luhan’s cheeks flushed slightly, he wasn’t used to this much attention from Sehun. It felt like the two had entered their on world, the silence and serenity that surrounded them felt like a warm blanket; it was comforting and calming. Their minds were blank, the only thoughts they had were ones of each other, though neither knew the other was thinking of them. The soft light that was coming from the sun just before sunrise were enough to light up their faces. Both of their hearts were palpitating, they were beating to the rhythm of the same drum, they were in perfect harmony. Neither boy wanted to break the perfection that this moment held. Slowly, Sehun leaned forward; his intention sprung from the purest, most innocent love. He stopped when his nose was just a few inches from Luhan’s nose. The blush on both of their faces went unnoticed because of the intense emotions they were sharing through their eyes. Sehun was about to close the distance when one particularly loud shout made them both freeze. Their attention turned to the sliding glass door.

“WILL ALL OF YOU STOP SCREAMING? MY NEIGHBORS ARE GOING TO CALL THE COPS IF YOU KEEP THIS UP! WHO WANTS TO GO TO JAIL? NOT ME SO I SUGGEST YOU SHUT THE HELL UP AND GET SOME SLEEP.” Baekhyun screamed. The house went completely silent.

Luhan and Sehun both turned back to each other but the moment was ruined, the perfection was gone with the wind but in its place was the sound of uncontrollable laughter. The younger boy sat back in his own chair and laughed out loud, while the elder boy was doubled over with tears in his eyes. When both of them had stopped laughing the Korean boy stood up. “As long as you aren’t mad at me then I guess its fine hyung. Let’s go back in before Baekhyun kicks everyone out.”

Luhan chuckled but stood anyways, following the younger back inside the house.

Sehun decided that maybe he could wait to confess to Luhan, that maybe he did have more chances.

Too bad he couldn’t see the future; otherwise he’d have known that was not his case.

 

Sunday morning came and went, the afternoon rolled around and the boys were still asleep. At noon, Kai woke up and saw that all the boys were asleep. He grabbed his phone and sent a quick text to Kyungsoo, hoping he had cooled down by now.

Recipient: Cute-Soo

Hey baby, good morning! I love you~ ♥

He put away his phone and looked over at Baekhyun. Smirking, he made his way to the sleeping boy.

“HEY BAEKHYUN, IT ISN’T GOOD TO SLEEP PAST NOON. WAKE UP BAEKHYUN!” As soon as he was done saying what he had to say he dove behind the couch, trying to hide from the monster he had awoken.

And for the second time that day everyone was awoken by Kai’s screaming.

“KAI I SWEAR TO GOD—WHERE ARE YOU, YOU LITTLE BUGGER?!” Baekhyun seethed.

After Baekhyun had successfully located Kai and given him a little demonstration of his hapkido skills, he led the boys into the kitchen. They all helped to prepare a meal, except for Chanyeol. Baekhyun wouldn’t even let him in the kitchen; he had to stand by the doorway.

Kai felt his phone vibrate, Kyungsoo had replied to him.

From: Cutie-Soo

Baby? I love you? I think you have the wrong number.

Kai furrowed his eyebrows in annoyance. What was it that he did to deserve this kind of treatment?

Recipient: Cute-Soo

That’s it, when we get to school tomorrow we are going to talk and you WILL tell me what’s wrong.

He sighed and put his phone away, not wanting to know what Kyungsoo’s reply would be.

Nightfall soon came and all the boys left Baekhyun’s house after helping him clean up their mess. Chanyeol was the last to leave, making sure to give Baekhyun one last breath-taking kiss before heading home.

 

 

“Joonmyun, you didn’t have to drive Luhan and I to the airport. We could have taken the bus.” Said Yixing.

“No, I wanted to take you guys.” Suho reassured “Your mothers went to China the day they found out right? Why didn’t they take you two with them?”

“We wanted to say goodbye to everyone before we left so they let us stay a few extra days.” Yixing answered.

The sound of soft snores could be heard coming from the backseat. Yixing, who was seated beside Joonmyun, looked back to see Luhan dozing off. He smiled gently, he could tell that his cousin hadn’t slept at all last night but he didn’t know why, Lay wondered if it had something to do with whatever Sehun had said when they were at Baekhyun’s house.

Once they were at the airport, Luhan mumbled something about grabbing coffee to wake him up before leaving his cousin and the Korean boy alone together. A comfortable silence fell between the two as they stood near the gate.

“You know, I’m really going to miss you.” Suho stated

Yixing faintly blushed and replied “I’ll miss you way more though.”

Joonmyun pulled Lay into a hug; he buried his face in the crook of Yixing’s neck and breathed in the sweet scent. Both of them were blushing but neither pulled away.

“Yixing—” Joonmyun started but soon stopped.

“What is it?” Yixing asked he tried to pull away so that he could look at the other but Suho’s grip was strong.

“I like you… a lot”

Another silence fell upon them but this time it felt heavy, filled with numerous possibilities.

“Yixing, please say something.”

“Do you really like me Joonmyun?” Yixing asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter