Team Up!

He's A Playboy, But It's My Game.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(WARNING Taoris will be in this chapter, so for those of you who did not want to read about them I’ve made it so that you can skip this chapter without missing any of the actual plotline. Xiuchen is also in his chapter but that’s it. The other pairings will not be in this update. It’s also unedited.)

 

 

Minseok walked through the halls whistling a joyful tune, as he approached his locker he saw his tall friend Tao waiting for him. As soon as the younger saw his older friend in the crowd of teenagers he squealed excitedly.

“Min! Did Chen ask you yet?!”

“Ask me what Tao?” Xiumin asked not understanding what the younger meant.

“Ugh! Stupid Chen! I gave him one job and he can’t even get it right! He was supposed to ask if you wanted to go on a double date with me and Kris.” The Chinese male explained

“Oh! Yeah, he told me about it already.” Minseok replied while thinking back to how his boyfriend had asked him out while they were telling Chanyeol and Baekhyun about their class assignment.

“He did? Good, but Minnie. Hurry up! I want you to come over so we can get ready!” Tao whined

“Get ready? It’s still Friday! Our date isn’t until tomorrow. Do you even know where we’re going?”

“Kris just told me that he and Chen planned out everything. He said they wanted to make it perfect for us.” Tao recalled. Both boys blushed at the thought of their boyfriends going through so much trouble just to impress them. “I want to pick out outfits and talk about boys! We haven’t hung out much lately. I missed you hyung?”

“Yeah, we can go to my house and pick out clothes for me and then go to your house after. Okay?”

Tao nodded his head as the two boys started their walk to the older’s house. They talked casually, catching up on the things they had missed out on in each other’s lives. By the time they had reached Xiumin’s house Tao was laughing so hard he had to take several deep breaths.

“Minmin? Is that you?” A female voice asked from somewhere within the house.

“Yeah mom, I’m home. Tao is here too.” Xiumin answered

“Hi Mrs. Kim!” the raven haired boy exclaimed

“Tao honey, no need to call me Mrs. Kim, you can call me mom or Chohee. You’re practically family anyways!” Mrs. Kim said as she walked into the living room where the two boys where. “Are you boys’ hungry? I can whip up some snacks for you.”

“No need mom. We only came to grab some clothes for Minmin hyung.” Tao said. He smiled to himself, contented with the fact he was considered part of the family to Mrs. Kim. Minseok rolled his eyes at the younger’s use of his nickname.

“Clothes? Where are you two going?” the Korean boy’s mother pressed.

“We need to get ready for our double date tomorrow! So we’re picking out clothes and hyunggie is going to sleep over at my house tonight!” Tao answered happily. He and Minseok’s mom were really close, he told her everything. He even told her he was gay before he told his own parents!

“Oh a date hmm? I’m assuming Kris has something wonderful, right Tao?” Chohee smiled a certain twinkle in her eye became present when she thought about Tao and his charming boyfriend. “But Minmin, you never told me you had a boyfriend!” She pouted as she looked at her own son.

“Hyung how could you not tell her! Oh Chohee noona, his name is Chen and he is a little bit of a prankster but he has a heart of gold. You should hear him talk about Xiumin! He is head over heels for him.” Tao gushed to his favourite gossip partner.

“He sounds like quite the prince, doesn’t he? Min, you should have told me sooner!”

“Because mom, we just got together yesterday!” Xiumin groaned. He couldn’t tell whether Tao was his friend or his mom’s friend. The younger seemed to beam whenever he spoke with his mother.

Tao went on to tell Chohee all about how Chen and Minseok had gotten together. Squeals and other inaudible gossip was continued on whilst Xiumin went upstairs to grab some stuff for his sleepover and date.

The short boy came downstairs to see his best friend and his mother drinking tea while casually talking about random topics. As he stepped into the living room he noticed that his father was also in the room. He sat on the couch with his wife, while the younger male sat on the chair that was adjacent from it. They all laughed at something the boy had said when his father noticed Xiumin’s presence. 

“Hey son, I hear you’re going on a date tomorrow.” Minseok’s father raised an eyebrow at him.

“Huh? Oh yeah.” He replied.

“Don’t worry Jinho hyungnim! Kris and I will be there as well, he’ll be fine.” Tao reassured the elder

“Tao! Do you know how awkward it is for me to know that you’re on a first name basis with my parents? And you’re calling them hyungnim and noona? They’re too old for that!” Minseok cringed at the fact that his friend was also friends’ with his parents. It was definitely a sign that he should never bring Jongdae home to meet them.

 “What? Old? I’ll have you know that I’m fairly young still.” Chohee proclaimed to her son.

“And I’m just as young as your mother!” Jinho stated.

“Ugh, my parents are so weird! Let’s go Tao!” A very embarrassed Minseok pleaded to his friend.

“Wait!” Chohee yelled “You have to show me what you’re planning to wear for your date!”

“Don’t worry mom, it’s nothing inappropriate.” Xiumin said rather quickly

“Oh please, you wouldn’t dare to wear something inappropriate.” His mother shot back

“Then why do you need to see my outfit?” the elder boy asked

“Because she doesn’t want you to show up in something boring and completely turn Chen off.” Tao answered in a matter of fact tone. “He loves you, but love can only blind a person in so many ways.”

“Fine! Here.” Xiumin said frustration clear in his tone. His family was rather amused at his expression but everyone’s face darkened when they saw what the boy had picked for his date. He pulled out a pair of blue jeans, a denim shirt, and a blue oversized sweater. “What do you all think?” He beamed, proud of the outfit he chose.

“Sweetie, I don’t know how to say it. It’s cute but…” Xiumin’s mom trailed off before he could hear the rest of her thought.

“It’s cute but it’s like putting up a wall and telling him not to touch you at all.” Tao finished for her.

Minseok gave him a look which didn’t go unnoticed by the younger. Tao stood up and grabbed the clothes from his friend.

“I’ll be right back; don’t question me when I come back. Just do as I say, alright?” Tao stated.

When the younger boy came back he had black leather skinny jeans, a white v-neck shirt, and a navy blue denim button up. A smirk crossed Chohee’s face as she saw the outfit Tao came back with.

“Oh, that’s hot.” She spoke while she grabbed the hand of her husband.

“It looks good without showing too much skin, so I guess its fine.” Jinho agreed

“This says ‘pay attention to me’ but it also says ‘I don’t need you. I think it’s perfect for your date.” Tao explained.

“Whatever, just put it in my bag and let’s go.” Xiumin replied tiredly. His family was way too eccentric for him.

The two boys left to go to Tao’s house. Upon arrival they discovered that the house was empty. Tao showed his friend the outfit he had already picked out for himself and they spent the rest of the night watching movies, eating, and pretending to be asleep when Tao’s parents walked into the house.

 

 

“Wow! That’s Kris’ car? It’s so nice!” Minseok exclaimed when he saw through th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter