Game On

He's A Playboy, But It's My Game.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“…There’s something I need to ask you.”

Baekhyun shifted uncomfortably in his seat. The smoldering gaze Chanyeol was directing at him was making him feel awkward. Chanyeol inched closer to the smaller male, his eyes never wavering from the brunette’s eyes. They stared at each other for what felt like an eternity to Baekhyun before the taller boy pulled back and faced the front again. ‘What was that’ Baekhyun thought as he continued to watch his seatmate.

“Baekhyun, what do you think of me?” Chanyeol said after chuckling at the smaller boy’s behaviour.

“Where did that come from?” Baekhyun asked curiously. He was confused as to why Chanyeol would ask him such a question when they’re already friends.

“Just answer please” that taller persisted.

“Um… Well you’re a pretty cool guy, and you’re funny. I guess you could be considered handsome if you’re into the tall, dorky type.”  The brunette blushed towards the end of his sentence. ‘Did I really just call him handsome?’ ‘Tall and dorky? What the hell was that Baek?’

“Tall and dorky? You think I’m dorky?” Chanyeol asked feigning hurt.

“No! I mean well, um, sometimes when something is really funny you kind of scrunch your face up and the only word to describe it is dorky, sorry dude. But don’t worry too much, I think it’s cute.” Baekhyun’s eyes doubled in size when he realized what he had said. ‘First handsome, now cute?! What is wrong with me today?’

Chanyeol chuckled to himself lightly as he watched the shocked expression in the smaller’s face slowly get replaced with a deep red blush.  “Thanks. You’re pretty cute yourself.”

Baekhyun’s blush quickly covered his entire face after hearing the giant’s reply. “Is that all you had to ask? We’re friends so shouldn’t you know what I think of you?”

“Friends huh?”

“Yeah, friends. Isn’t that what you told the others earlier?”

“Baekhyun, I’m going to be honest with you. I like you.” The giant blurted out abruptly.

“Oh, that’s nice… WAIT WHAT?! PARK CHANYEOL DID YOU JUST SAY YOU LI-” Baekhyun unintentionally raised his voice as the truth of the matter had sunk in. ‘Chanyeol likes me?’

“Not so loud Baek! Do you want the whole school to know?” Chanyeol whisper-yelled at his friend crush. Baekhyun rolled his eyes at his over-dramatic suitor but as the brunette looked around the class, many students were indeed looking their way.

“Sorry, it’s just that you said you like me… but you didn’t mean as a crush right?” Baekhyun asked the taller.

“Baek, I said I like you. Don’t make me explain it any further. Would you like to go out with me maybe?” Chanyeol asked as a faint blush painted itself across his cheeks.

‘What do I do?! He’s cute but he’s a player, I’ll just get hurt. WAIT CUTE? What is wrong with me today?’ Baekhyun was internally freaking out as he stared at Chanyeol. ‘What should I say? Is it worth it?’ Chanyeol looked at his hyung with concern. He wondered

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter