And So It Begins...

He's A Playboy, But It's My Game.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"But Luhan! Just one date wouldn't hurt right? Just go out with me!" the whole class rolled their eyes as Luhan walked in, followed closely by Chanyeol; the school playboy. It was a well-known fact that Chanyeol had been going after Luhan for the past year but he was always turned down. Nobody knew why Luhan would say no, it's Park Chanyeol; he always gets what he wants.

 

"Chanyeol-ah, we're friends aren't we? Isn't that good enough?" Luhan hummed while taking his seat next to his two friends Jongin, and Sehun.

 

Jongin nudged Sehun, who had been sleeping since they had arrived at school. "He's still after Luhan, am I the only one who doesn't want those two to go out?"

 

Sehun who was still groggy from his nap looked up to his best friend, then over to Chanyeol and Luhan. He shrugged as he replied "He can do what he wants, it's none of my business." Sehun then placed his head back down on his desk as he tried to return to his peaceful dream; however his brain was only filled with thoughts of Luhan.

 

"Dude stop with the 'i don't care' crap. You and I both know that you like Luhan and I'm pretty sure he likes you too. So what's stopping you?" Jongin tried to convince his friend but it seemed the other was already back in his own dream world.

 

Baekhyun looked over to the two best friends then over to the playboy and chinese male. He snickered to himself as he realized that his friends had quite the love triangle going on between them. He turned to his seatmate, Yixing, and asked him of his opinion on this topic.

 

"Baek, you know I don't like Chanyeol all that much. Luhan should just confess to Sehun and kick that conceited playboy out of our group." Yixing answered coldly as his gaze fell upon the tall giant.

 

Baekhyun chuckled as he heard the response his seatmate gave him. "Xing I know you don't mean that, you're just super overprotective of Luhan. I'm actually surprised you would let Sehun date him." the short brunette paused for a second to look at his other classmates before turning back to Yixing. "I'm not that fond of Chanyeol myself but you have to admit that he's pretty nice if there aren't any girls or cute boys around. He's a good friend when he's not drooling over Luhan."

 

"Why thank you Baekhyun! You're not so bad yourself." Chanyeol interrupted. He gave Baekhyun a teasing smile while he wiggled his eyebrows flirtatiously. He plopped down in his own seat across the aisle, next to his own seatmate, Kyungsoo.

“Okay class! Homeroom is about to start, settle down please everybody.” the teacher, Mr. Lee walked in with a bright smile.

 

The rest of homeroom went on without a hitch. It was when everybody had split up for classes that things started to happen out of the ordinary. Baekhyun was sitting beside one of his close friends, Minseok

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter