All the Stars Point Me To You 5/5

All the Stars Point Me To You

Today is Byun Baekhyun’s 28th birthday and today is also his wedding day.

As he walks down the aisle, he can see his friends smiling at him. How years passed so quickly, how many memories are saved, how many are forgotten?

As he takes his step slowly, he sees Kyungsoo, wide grin plastered on his face. He remembers their time together - the upside downs, the tears and the laugh. Baekhyun is happy because he knows deep inside Kyungsoo is happy too. A tan man’s hand is on Kyungsoo’s waist as both are smiling with pride and joy. Sehun and Luhan are inseparable and have been married for 2 years. It took Luhan a couple of years before he finaly confessed and took Sehun only a second to say yes. Everyone thought Sehun will man up and ask Luhan for a date but it didnt happen. And after a few more years, it isn’t a surprise when Luhan was the one who dropped on his knees and ask Sehun to be with him forever. Sehun says no the first time, it's quite a shock but then the little bastard has other things in mind. He reveresed the situation and proposed after calling Luhan an impatient bastard.

Baekhyun walks a little more and he smiles when he sees Kris on the far end, so beautifully handsome with his white suit. Sometimes Baekhyun thinks, he's lucky, well maybe he really is. 

Baekhyun walks slowly, heart beating wildly, honestly, he isn’t sure why he’s the one walking down the aisle because walking down the aisle is for the brides right? And Baekhyun knows he surely isn’t the bride in the relationship but he agrees nonetheless because how could he say no when the man he loves ask him while doing those puppy dog eyes. 

A few more steps and he reaches Kris who is flashing a wide smile.

“You look beautiful” Kris utters.

“I’m not a girl.” Baekhyun pouts.

“But you are beautiful.” Kris argues, “Are you ready?”

“I’ve never been this ready.”

Baekhyun remembers everything by dates but somewhere along the way, he started to treasure memories, may it be painful or happy. Baekhyun forgets numbers but memories stay in his heart. He recalls Kyungsoo’s confession that he finally met the one. He remembers how Luhan proposed to Sehun while during one of their band performances; the look on Sehun’s face has been stamped on his mind. He remembers how Sehun said No and how Luhan had instantly cried. He remembers Sehun wiping Luhan's tears and suddenly proposing, he recalls how Luhan cried even harder.

He remembers clearly how the guy he’ll marry proposed to him. It’s raining and Baekhyun has been cursing all throughout their carnival date. Because for the love of all the saints and creatures on heaven, the day they decided to visit the carnival, the day it decided to shower them with rain.  They decide to ride the Ferris Wheel and Baekhyun hated the queue so when they finally sitted, Baekhyun's mood is down in the grave. They’re on the Ferris wheel and suddenly it the rain stopped while they’re on top. IT's too magical, Baekhyun recalls but maybe his husband to be prayed hard enough.

Baekhyun's mind and heart remembers the words, remembers the time, remembers the feeling, remembers the look on his soon to be husband's face “I will love you forever"

Baekhyun remember the tears, "I promise to love you, only you, "

He remembers how his husband to be was shaking uncontrollably, "Will you marry me?”

Baekhyun laughs at the memory because he thinks after the confession he is the one who is supposed to cry, he should be the one sobbing, but during that time, tears wont fall, tears didnt fall. Because how could he shed tears when he’s too busy comforting the other one because when he said yes, the man broke down sobbing. He remembers how he fears the need to call 911 because the guy couldnt stop crying. He rememebrs the accusing stares he got when the ride ended, maybe people thought he broke up with. He remembers the kiss they shared that day. 

Baekhyun smiles as he recalls Kris being the best guy. Baekhyun feels so relived when Kris has been the most understanding person. Kris will always be in his heart because Kris is one of his best friends. He'll forever remember how Kris lets him go and asks him to be choose the man he really loves. Baekhyun remembers how Kris smiles at him and told him, "You're smile is the brightest when you're with Chanyeol."

 



“Then go get your husband to be.” Kris, the best man, lightly pushes him forwad.




They promise a love that leads to forever.



Baekhyun’s eyes are in tears when he utters, “I do. And I promise to be with you forever, Park Chanyeol.”





“I love you.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


a/n: Yey! It's done. I just added a couple of things in the ending so the version in LJ is different from this version because of the added lines in this. Thank you for reading. and yes, HAPPY ENDING, it has been awhile since I've written a strory that isnt /angst/  hahhaha. I will try to focus on writing fluff now but I at writing fluff (or just writing in general) oh well, I'll try harder in All for the Love of Oppa. 

and trivia, the original ending for this is...

 

Today is Byun Baekhyun’s 28th birthday and today is also his wedding day.

As he walks down the aisle, he can see his friends smiling at him. How years passed so quickly, how many memories are saved, how many are forgotten?

Baekhyun walks along the aisle, eyes glues to two men standing at the far end. Two of the most important men in his life. He sees Kris looking ever so handsome. He glances at Chanyeol who is forever with his 100-watt smile. Baekhyun wonders how can he be so lucky meeting them. One will forever be his friend and one will forever cherish him as a lover.

They promise a love that leads to forever.



Baekhyun’s eyes are in tears when he utters, “I do. And I promise to be with you forever.”





“I love you.”

 
 

The ending was supposed to be vague and the readers will guess who will Baek end up wiith. because yeah, it's based from a true story but in the real life story, the 'real life Baekhyun or the real person' isnt married yet. There are a few more years before the decision. But yeah, I wanted a happy chanbaek ending so I ended it with chanbaek (but in the real life, who knows?)

xoxo,

nestine