All the Stars Point me to You: The Real Story

All the Stars Point Me To You

Hi guys!

I think many of you have been curious about the real story so I decided to add a chapter to explain things :)

This story is based from a real story that transpired 8 years ago. As you noticed, Baekhyun and Chanyeol's friendship started during their high school and it is the same as the real one. As the time passed, so were the means of communication.

Here are the things you may or may not want to know (but Im going to throw them still)

1. Kyungsoo and Baekhyun in real life are friends since they were 6 years old.

2. There wasn't a confrontation between Baekhyun and Kyungsoo; they just suddenly ended their friendship.

3. Chanyeol in real life isn't part of a band rather a dance group. The video played for Baekhyun's birthday wasnt a band playing but it was a birthday greeting and dance video.

4. There were a lot of Chanyeol-Baekhyun-Kris dates that happened in real life.

5. Minah? The ex girlfriend of Chanyeol who got angry at BAek for posting the video? It happened in real life, but the real life Luhan and other friends of Chanyeol got angry with Minah and after a week Chanyeol ended their relationship.

6. The meteor shower happened, not during the funeral, but when Chanyeol was still getting over Kyungsoo the first time. It was very beautiful though because Chanyeol and Baekhyun were talking about love and the future and how Chanyeol will get over and how he will find the one then the meteor shower happened.

7. Chanyeol is super close with Baekhyun's family. 

8. The surprise for Baekhyun where Chanyeol needed Yixing's help is not for his birthday but for Valentine's day. 

Note: Chanyeol surprised Baekhyun during his birthday (video) and during Valentine's day too.

9.. the most important thing you need to know is that the real life character of this story has yet to decide her ending, she still has a few years more before she turns 28. That's why I have the urge to end it vaguely because the real life doesnt have and end yet. Right now, Baekhyun is with Kris. Chanyeol is with someone else. They both happy though. 

 

Trivia:

In Letters to Baekhyun (another story) there was this particular letter Baekhyun made for Chanyeol for his birthday. That letter is a real letter where in the Baekhyun (here) gave to Chanyeol. But dont be confused, Letters to Baekhyun is a different story and not related to this. I just used one of the letters Baekhyun gave to Chanyeol to add that story. 

 

10. But the pact still remains. Let's wait for a few more years and we will know :>