Second Chance - GD [ ShannonGD ]

My Bias, Your Bias [ A one-shot/scenario request ] OPEN

Name : Hwang Mi Young 

chosen bias : G-Dragon 

Scenario : GDragon and miyoung are members of idol groups and GD was acting cold towards miyoung nowadays and miyoung thinks maybe it’s because of his busy schedule and decided to visit Big Bang's Dorm to make sure he's alright but what she didn't expect was to see GD cheating on her with the rumored Kiko Mizuhara , and she asked for a breakup aft slapping Jiyong and Kiko on the face but Jiyong doesn't give up even after 1 month.
Genre : Angst .
 
PS : I changed the ending. It was a bit unrealistic to just accept him back so I wrote an ending, which can be interpreted as happy ending :)
 

The Perfect Couple. Idol Couple of The Year. There are dozens of name to compliment how compatible Miyoung and G-Dragon is. They have been dating for a while when they went public. The responds varied but most of their fans were glad they end up with each other. Everyone knows how talented G-Dragon is and how popular he is in K-Pop industry. Hwang Miyoung was dubbed the female G-Dragon. She was personally trained by big stars like Rain, SE7EN and Tablo, which was why she’s incredibly talented. Her career skyrocketed the moment she released her debut album.
 
Hwang Miyoung smiled as she read another article about her boyfriend’s successful tour in Japan. She hasn’t been able to contact him lately and even if she could, he would be too busy to stay and chat. And that’s understandable, she thought, despite the nagging feeling in her  heart, telling her that it’s not okay. She unlocked her phone and went over the texts, hoping he texted her but there’s nothing. Not even a simple congratulatory message. She just won a Daesang award for her performance the past years. The rest of Big Bang texted their regards and telling her how proud they were. Seungri even decided to give her a call from Japan. 
 
“Where are you, Oppa?” She whispered.
 
Park Bom and Dara, her best friends walked inside her flat with bags of snacks on their hands. They gave her a huge grin and jumped into the couch.
 
“Forget about him. He’s probably busy making music, as always.” Dara said.
 
“He wouldn’t do anything to hurt you, Miyoung. Or we’ll skin him alive.” Park Bom grinned at her.
 
Miyoung’s lips curved into a smile as she watched her friends entertain her with their playful banter. She glanced at her phone and decided to send her boyfriend a text.
 
‘I won! :) I wish you were here, oppa.
Hope you’re well. I miss you.’
 
 
*****
 
She lowered the music on her iPod and listened to people whispering about her as she walked through the street.
 
‘poor girl.’
 
‘unni must be devastated.’
 
‘i didn’t know gd oppa is that kind of guy.’
 
She was taken aback when people started to mention her boyfriend’s name. Worrying about G-dragon, she decided to quicken her pace and head back to her flat. She opened her laptop and searched for the news which almost gave her a heart attack. There’s a picture of G-Dragon, her supposedly busy boyfriend having a dinner with a Japanese model, Kiko Mizuhara. She couldn’t read the news due to the tears in her eyes. And when the phone ring, she picked it up without checking the caller id.
 
“Babe. It’s not what it looks like.” 
 
“Oppa?” Miyoung sniffed when she heard the voice she has been longing to hear.
 
“There are other people dining there with us. But unfortunately, they kinda left to get some sushi in the sushi bar. Leaving me with Kiko and another guy, who couldn’t be seen from the angle of the picture.” G-Dragon explained.
 
Miyoung let out a small chuckle, feeling stupid for crying over small misunderstanding. She talked to him for a few hours before he finally have to go for a rehearsal.
 
“I’ll be back in a week. We’ll have a date then, okay?” G-Dragon told her before they ended the call.
 
Miyoung smiled at the phone and stared back at her laptop. This time, she closed the window and left the table. She needs a drink, she thought when she keeps getting uncomfortable in her chest.
 
*****
 
A week went by fairly quick, at least for Miyoung. She busied herself with work, making sure to have enough free time to spend with G-Dragon when he got back. She didn’t get the chance to meet him at the airport, that’s why she decided to visit his boyfriend in his apartment with a bag of his favorite foods.
 
She hummed as she reached Big Bang’s apartment floor. She punched the password she has known by heart and quietly entered the dorm. It was empty, much to her surprise, considering they have been in Korea for a few days. She was about to put the food on the table when she heard a sound. She slowly approached the room which is slightly ajar and pushed open the door, only to find her boyfriend with a woman, on the bed they used to share together.
 
There was a loud crash that caused the pair to stop their activity and look up. She was too shocked to picked up the food and watched the woman scrambled to grab anything to cover her body. Her eyes widened upon the realization. She’s Kiko Mizuhara, the rumored woman G-dragon is been having affair with. She didn’t believe any of those news that reappear every single day until today. When G-Dragon called out her name, she finally snapped out of her thoughts.
 
“Wow.” She scoffed out.
 
“Miyoung. Listen to me.” G-Dragon grabbed his boxer and scrambled towards her.
 
She glared at him with tears b in her eyes. Her hand quickly flew towards his cheek.
 
“How could you.” She hissed.
 
“I’m sorry, Miyoung. It wasn’t like—“
 
“Don’t. Why don’t you continue where you left off. I bet you guys were having a good time together. So much for being boyfriend and girlfriend. I didn’t know we could cheat around.” Miyoung sarcastically said and turned her body around, slapping away G-Dragon’s hand when he tried to stop her.
 
“Don’t ‘miyoung’ me, you lowlife piece of creature.” She venomously spats and walked out of the room.
 
*****
 
Seungri, one of Miyoung’s closest friend beamed as he read the text. Miyoung told him she was going to visit the dorm, that’s why he kept pestering his hyungs to quickly finish their meal and return to the dorm.
 
“They would want some time alone, Seungri.” Daesung complained when they walked into the elevator.
 
Seungri couldn’t hold his excitement. He has missed his best friend and has so much to tell her. His parents have been Miyoung’s guardian ever since she was 5, when her parents died in a car accident. That’s probably the reason why he has become so attached to her. She’s like the sister he never had. Even though they didn’t share the same blood or even the same last name, he still treats her as his own sister. They were only months apart, which made it easier for them to bond.
 
Seungri happily opened the apartment door, only to find Miyoung running towards him with tear-stricken face. He caught her in his arms, trying to calm her down. The rest of Big Bang decided to look for G-Dragon.
 
“what happened?” Seungri asked only to have Miyoung cried harder.
 
“I need to go.” She hiccuped.
 
He was about to ask more questions when he saw G-Dragon left the room in his boxer with Kiko trailing behind him, looking embarrassed at her state. He clenched his jaw in anger. 
 
“You!” Seungri hissed.
 
He let go of Miyoung and strode towards his once-favorite hyung. He closed his fist and lunged a strong punch at his face, causing him to fell down. He also walked towards Kiko and gave her a loud and hard slap on her face.
 
“HOW COULD YOU!” Seungri roared, landing punches on G-Dragon.
 
Taeyang and T.O.P struggled to get him off of G-Dragon. Daesung was the one who managed to stop him from tearing down the apartment, and what’s left of the friendship.
 
“You should take Miyoung home, Seungri.” Daesung said.
 
Seungri took a deep breath and stood up. He walked back to Miyoung and took her hand.
 
“Come on. Don’t waste another time with this jerk.” Seungri said and pulled her out of the apartment.
 
There was a long silence when they have left. Taeyang was the one to speak up.
 
“You should leave, Kiko. You have done enough damage. Don’t come back here, please.” He politely said.
 
Kiko quickly left the apartment in shame, leaving G-Dragon under his friends’ judgement. They all shook their head. He can see disappointment in their eyes and he couldn’t blame them. He was the one to blame. He’s filled with lust and infatuation to the point he couldn’t make a clear judgement. And being with Kiko seems to fill the emptiness he felt while he was away from Miyoung.
 
“You messed up big time.” T.O.P said and went to his room.
 
“You better apologize to Miyoung. She doesn’t deserve any of this.” Daesung firmly said.
 
“I know. I— oh God, what have i done.” G-Dragon sobbed, finally feeling the hollow in his heart and realizing how he just broke Miyoung’s heart.
 
*****
 
She bit her lips to stop herself from crying. The last night memories is still fresh planted in her mind and it doesn’t look like it’ll go away soon. She couldn’t cry. Not when she’s about to perform in front of thousands of people. So she took a deep breath and forced a smile, hoping the audience will believe this small lies. She brightly answered the coordinator when they called her to go on stage. 
 
Her performance is flawless, as always. But when she left the stage, she found herself breaking down. Her smile faltered and she quickly walked back to her room. The Park sisters are already in the room, with a huge bouquet of flowers for her.
 
“HEY! CONGRATULAT— WHAT’S WRONG?” Park Bom panicked when she saw her precious friend walked towards them and cried.
 
Dara put the bouquet down and locked the doors before joining Park Bom and Miyoung in a hug. Both of them waited for Miyoung to calm down before pulling away from the hug.
 
“Are you okay, Miyoung? What’s wrong?” Dara softly asked. 
 
After a good 10 minutes of crying, she finally calmed down. She told them stories, causing Park Bom to let out string of curses towards G-Dragon. Dara even swore she’s going to kill the man, which in a way, cheered her up. She smiled at her best friends, thankful there are still people in her side. The public didn’t take the news very well. Most people defended her because they pitied her, and she hated that. A handful of people blamed her for making G-Dragon cheated on her. She couldn’t do anything but to stay strong and keep on going. 
 
“He called again.” Miyoung looked at her vibrating phone.
 
Park Bom snatched the phone and slide her thumb across the screen to accept the call.
 
“What do you want?” 
 
“Noona,let me talk to her, please.” G-Dragon begged.
 
Park Bom almost felt bad listening to his pleading voice but when she looked at Miyoung, anger rose within her.
 
“You don’t deserve to talk to Miyoung. Bye, Jiyong.” She abruptly ended the call.
 
“Let’s go back to your place. You need some rest.” Dara smiled and helped her up.
 
*****
 
The news went away after a month, that’s one thing to be thankful for, Miyoung thought. People have started to move on from her current failed relationship. On the other hand, she still have G-Dragon calling her and texting her, begging for her forgiveness and no matter how angry and hurt she was, she would be lying to say she doesn’t love him. She misses him and wished he was with her.
 
And when he once again appeared in front of her place, with disheveled look, she finally decided to give him a chance to speak. Seungri, on the other hand, didn’t think so. He protectively stood in front of her, shielding her from G-Dragon.
 
“It’s okay, Seungri. I’ll talk to him.” She smiled.
 
“Are you sure? Call me if you need anything okay?” He said and gave her a kiss on the cheek before he finally left.
 
“Thank you.” She smiled at him.
 
When Seungri left, she turned her attention towards G-Dragon. She watched him got up and walked closer, which caused her to took a step back.
 
“I’m sorry. I.. can.. i mean.. can we talk?” G-Dragon’s voice came out as a whisper.
 
She nodded and opened the apartment door for him. He sat on one of the couch, fidgeting on his seat as he watched her put down her stuff and grab a glass of water for him.
 
“What is it?” She asked.
 
“I… I miss you, Miyoung. I still lov—“ his sentence were cut by Miyoung.
 
“Don’t. Don’t pull those crap on me. If you love me, you wouldn’t sleep with her!” She raised her voice.
 
“I know. I’m sorry. I got carried away. I’m sorry and I swear I will spend the rest of my life making it up to you. Please, Miyoung. I love you and I need you.” he begged, tears slowly falling down his cheeks.
 
“I’m sorry, Jiyong.” She shook her head.
 
“I can’t just let you back into my life and be my boyfriend, and pretend all those stuff didn’t happen. When I look at you, all I can see is that you were sleeping with her. And it hurts.” She cried.
 
G-Dragon was unsure what to do but when she didn’t stop crying, he finally left his seat and pulled her into a hug. She struggled at first but soon calmed down when he whispered comforting words in her hear.
 
“I’m so sorry. I’m such a jerk.” He apologized.
 
She looked at his sincere eyes and knows how much he means it.
 
“I.. I can’t just pick up where we left of.. But… we can start all over again. . .  as friends.” She finally said.
 
She couldn’t bear to lose him and if he could regain her trust again as friends, maybe she’ll find the courage to let him into her heart again. G-Dragon’s lips curved into a small and sad smile. It was better than nothing, he thought. And he swears to God, he will spend every single day to prove his love for her.
 
“Thank you, Miyoung.” He couldn’t help but to cry tears of gratefulness. 
 
 
 
 
2014.05.03 saturday