of SportVlogs and Fashion

If SHINee were YouTubers.

Kibum was excited. He was finally going to meet his youtube best friend, a really handsome and popular one too. Just because his looks, he seriously can grab any girl’s heart, make them subscribe, just to see his pretty face.

“Minho!” He yelled as he saw a familiar figure standing on the bus stop. The black haired turn his head and smiles at him.

“Hello!” He grins, then raising his handy cam in hand. smiling at the camera as Kibum walked over. “Guys today I’m meeting up with TheKeyToFashion! He totally isn’t like me, it still amazes me how we get along this well.”

“Today, Minho’s not doing any sport vlogs though. We’re going shopping!”

 

***

 

Frogvlogsports posted a Video: “Meeting TheKeyToFashion + Shopping!”

 

TaeMAXIMUM    3 minutes ago

I still can’t believe this at all.
Key got Minho to agree to go shopping with him WTF

Reply    •   26

             frogvlogsport   1 minute ago

                Just wait for my next video, it’s all planned!
                I was thinking about the title, how does “Playing football+Key complaining about sun” 
                sounds?

                Reply    •   13

             TaeMaximum   1 minute ago

                OMG GIMME LINK

                Reply    •   37

 

Taemin immediately went to Kibum’s (or known as Key to his fans) profile, not believing what Minho had told him.

[08.42 P.M] TaeMAXIMUM: Hyung. Kibum hyung.

[08.44 P.M] TheKeyToFashion: Yes, Taebaby?

[08.44 P.M] TaeMAXIMUM: Are you really going to play football with Minho?

[08.44 P.M] TheKeyToFashion: lol no way.

[08.45 P.M] TaeMAXIMUM: But Minho said so

[08.45 P.M] TheKeyToFashion: Yea, he can be so gullible at times.

[08.46 P.M] TaeMAXIMUM: Oh he’s so gonna freak when he know he went shopping for nothing.

[08.47 P.M] TheKeyToFashion: I bet he’s used to it. I mean having me as their friend really test people’s limits, huh?

 

As Taemin was typing for the reply, he got another notification.

 

[08.47 P.M] jjongsongs: Have you done what I told you to?

[08.48 P.M] TaeMAXIMUM: I dunno how to ;;

[08.48 P.M] jjongsongs: I introduced you to Jinki.

[08.48 P.M] TaeMAXIMUM: Have mercy omg Jjong.

[08.49 P.M] jjongsongs: I have Jinki’s skype-

[08.49 P.M] TaeMAXIMUM: I’m on it.

 

[08.49 P.M] TaeMAXIMUM: Minho hyung.

[08.50 P.M] frogvlogsports: Yes?

[08.51 P.M] TaeMAXIMUM: How to introduce someone to someone?

[08.51 P.M] frogvlogsports: Just tell them, like.. hey, what do you think of him/her? Or something like that, I dunno though, why did you ask?

[08.52 P.M] TaeMAXIMUM: No reason...

[08.53 P.M] frogvlogsports: Eyes you suspiciously

[08.53 P.M] frogvlogsports: Sure Tae, sure I believe you.

[08.54 P.M] TaeMAXIMUM: ^^;;;

 

[08.54 P.M] TaeMAXIMUM: True dat. Like, you’re extremely lucky to have such patient friends. If they don’t have superhuman patience strength you would’ve been slapped like 98457398457 times.

[08.54 P.M] TaeMAXIMUM: By the way, do you know jjongsongs?

[08.55 P.M] TheKeyToFashion: PSH, You said that but I know deep down you love me super much. And yes, I heard of him, I saw his video, he sings pretty well. But if you meant in a personal level then no.

[08.57 P.M] TaeMAXIMUM: You should try to know him then.

[08.57 P.M] TheKeyToFashion: And why would that be..

[08.58 P.M] TaeMAXIMUM: Well, it’s just because he’s a cool person.

[08.59 P.M] TheKeyToFashion: No, not that.. I meant the real reason c:

[08.59 P.M] TaeMAXIMUM: I dunno, just do.

[08.59 P.M] TheKeyToFashion: Well, I’m not the kind of person that talks to someone without a reason.

[09.00 P.M] TaeMAXIMUM: ...He kinda.. Think you’re cute and had been bugging me? Just talk to him so he’ll back off me-


Cries bc the title doesnt match at all