I met a great dancer!

If SHINee were YouTubers.

Jinki is bored. BORED. He had done anything he could’ve done. Checked his facebook, check his youtube, look at the comments of his newest video, reply to the interesting ones, watch interesting videos from people he had subscribed to, really everything. Maybe he could subscribe to more people. But he had no idea what kind of account he should subscribe to.

 

[01.21 P.M] ondubu89: Jonghyun

[01.25 P.M] jjongsongs: Yes?

[01.25 P.M] ondubu89: Hello.

[01.27 P.M] jjongsongs: You know, it would be less annoying if you send me a message that contains more than one word.

[01.28 P.M] ondubu89: haha, sorry. It’s just I don’t actually have anything to say to you, I’m just so exremely bored.

[01.29 P.M] jjongsongs: Go watch some videos or something.

[01.29 P.M] ondubu89: I’ve done that! I’ve watch the newest videos of the people I’ve subscribed to.

[01.31 P.M] jjongsongs: Then have you watched my newest video?

[01.32 P.M] ondubu89: Yea of course.

[01.32 P.M] jjongsongs: HOW WAS IT HOW WAS IT HOW WAS IT?

[01.33 P.M] ondubu89: You’re great as usual Jjong. I commented though-

[01.34 P.M] jjongsongs: I haven’t check the comments. Whoopsies.

[01.35 P.M] ondubu89: ....The aegyo attempt at the end wasn’t neccessary thank you very much. And this isn’t helping! God I still is bored as crap.

[01.37 P.M] jjongsongs: Srsly dude it’s not like I can just send virtual anti-boredom potion or something, I would if I could believe me.

[01.38 P.M] ondubu89: Just reccomend some people to me?

[01.38 P.M] jjongsongs: TheKeyToFashion

[01.38 P.M] ondubu89: Oh no. That must be the cute one you’ve talked about, right? I don’t do fashion, Jjong.

[01.39 P.M] jjongsongs: I had come to a conclusion that fashion is indeed important in our life. I was just trying to help you see what you need. But okay fine, what kind of channel do you want?

[01.43 P.M] ondubu89: Uh, I dunno.. Music maybe? Something interesting?

[01.44 P.M jjongsongs: SMTOWN

[01.45 P.M] ondubu89: NO.

[01.45 P.M] ondubu89: JUST.

[01.45 P.M] ondubu89: NO.

[01.45 P.M] ondubu89: WHO

[01.45 P.M] ondubu89: IN

[01.45 P.M] ondubu89: THE

[01.45 P.M] ondubu89: WORLD

[01.45 P.M] ondubu89: DON’T

[01.45 P.M] ondubu89: KNOW

[01.45 P.M] ondubu89: THAT

[01.46 P.M] jjongsongs: CALM YO HYUNG. YOU’RE SPAMMING ME.

[01.46 P.M] ondubu89: Stop being annoying then.

[01.47 P.M] jjongsongs: Fine, um.. This kid is pretty cute, and he DANCES pretty well. TaeMAXIMUM.

[01.48 P.M] ondubu89: Okay I’ll check it out.

 

Finally. Something to do. Jinki immediately went to the search bar and typed out his channel’s name. He clicked and browsed through his channel , he did a lot of covers. Everybody SHINee dance cover, ToHeart Delicious dance cover (ft. KimKai), Being the mob of SNSD’s new Japanese single!, SNSD Gee dance cover orz, Gdragon Crayon dance cover. And so many much more. Jinki clicked on the first video that caught his eyes.

He enjoys music. Sometimes Jonghyun would drag him to do a duet for his video.  So he could already feel his body moving along the beat of the song. He watched the way the boy on the screen move closely, fascinated by it, Jinki immediately clicked the subscribe button. A few moments later, he noticed he got a new message on his YouTube account.

[01.59 P.M] TaeMAXIMUM: Oh my God. Hello.

[02.01 P.M] ondubu89: ...Umm hello?

[02.01 P.M] TaeMAXIMUM: Sorry, it’s just you have no idea how much I love you.

[02.01 P.M] TaeMAXIMUM: NO. I meant your voice. You should make more duets with Jjong. Or just take over, you’re better than him, lol.

[02.02 P.M] TaeMAXIMUM: Don’t tell him I said that.

[02.03 P.M] ondubu89: Hahaha, I have no idea you know me! How could you know me? I mean, you don’t look like someone who eats.

[02.03 P.M] TaeMAXIMUM: You didn’t think I eat? ...Wow, Jonghyun knew you well didn’t he. I know you from Jonghyun’s channel at first, but I subscribed to you now ^^;;;

[02.04 P.M] ondubu89: Oh really? Thanks, I never check who subbed to me- Did Jjong talk about me a lot?

[02.05 P.M] TaeMAXIMUM: No actually, he get pissed whenever he talks to me, since I have no interest whatsoever to him.

[02.05 P.M] ondubu89: You asked about me?

[02.06 P.M] TaeMAXIMUM: Is that creepy?

[02.07 P.M] ondubu89: Kind of, but in a good way, you know- By the way, what should I call you?

[02.07 P.M] TaeMAXIMUM: I’m Lee Taemin. Nice to meet you Jinki hyung ^.^

[02.08 P.M] ondubu89: Hyung? Why did you think I’m older?

[02.08 P.M] TaeMAXIMUM: I. Know. Everything. About. You. Nojk haha. Onewdubu89, I’m guessing you were born in 1989?

[02.08 P.M] ondubu89: Ahhh! I see! Haha oops sorry I forgot I wrote my birthyear on my username >///< Nice to meet you to Taeminah~