I need you

Hello Baby

 

 


 

 

“WHAT DO MEAN I CAN’T GET SEHUN BACK?!”

“Calm down Kris.”

“CALM DOWN?! HOW THE DO I CALM DOWN!?”

“Listen.”

“NO! MINSEOK YOU LISTEN! YOU’RE THE BEST LAWYER OUT HERE AND YOU BETTER GET ME MY SON BACK RIGHT NOW!”

“I’M TRYING TO DO THAT NOW WILL YOU PIPE DOWN AND LET ME ING EXPLAIN! SHEESH.”

Kris grumpily sits down on his chair and glares at his lawyer. It’s been a week since that took his son away and here he is completely helpless about the situation. “I hate this.”

“You know how I’m working my off for this case and I’m doing this not only for you. I want Hunnie back too you know. Everyone does.”

Trurth be told everyone in Galaxy Inc wants Sehun back. They’ve came to love the mini boss who isn’t even a year old with his poker face and cute death glares. Sehun may be a brat sometimes, okay maybe all the time, but deep down he loves everyone and just doesn’t show it. He even made friends with the super elusive, mysterious and scary Team Leader Tao of the Demo team.

“Okay fine. Sorry but this is so frustrating!” Kris wants to rip his hair out.

“Tell me again why I can’t take him back from Minhye?” It’s a nightmare to know that you’re dead ex is actually alive and it’s even a worse nightmare when that dead ex takes your son away.

“Well, she has this full proof affidavit with enough claims to give her the legal rights to be Sehun’s guardian. Every court out there will always give the mother the primary rights as legal guardian to any child under 8 years of age. And yes, I know you can’t wait till Sehun is 8 years old before filing claim on him.”

“Bull.”

“I know but the fact that she opted not to have Sehun aborted knowing that she was pregnant meant she wanted him.”

“What if she just wants Sehun for my money?”

“I would totally appeal to that one but that’s still unproven. Also, her will states to never divulge the identity of Sehun’s father unless she is dead or in a situation where she can no longer take care of him. Which meant that she has no intention of asking you for child support.”

“But Sehun was ing malnourished when I found him. Can we use that one to make the court see she’s not a good mother?”

“Well,” Minseok sighs “that would work but she has a good alibi for that one too. She states that she went to the U.S. to earn a better living for her son and the only way for her to do her job there is to leave Sehun in the hands of her twin sister, the real person that died in that car accident. I did research on her and well, she’s actually a good choice as a guardian. Oh Minhee was a kinda like a geek and a more introverted person the exact opposite of Minhye but apparently 4 months ago she was diagnosed with severe depression. That’s also the time when Minhye claims of going abroad not knowing her sisters condition.”

“So you’re telling me that they’re okay with giving Sehun to her coz its not her entire fault he got sick?”

“Sadly yes.”

“Uuuuugh! But I’m the father don’t I have claims of my son too?”

“Truthfully and ideally you have but I told you. It’s like she made sure you won’t get Sehun at all. She didn’t register you name as Sehun’s father in his birth certificate. And Sehun is still legally named ‘Oh Sehun’. The process of changing a person’s name takes months and I was still processing the papers when Minhye showed up.”

“So now what? What do we do?”

“Well, you can contest your right as his father but again the court will still favor Minhye. The only thing to do now is make an agreement with Minhye. This is the only way for us to know if she really wants Sehun or she’s after something else. ”

Kris doesn’t know what exactly to do now. Waiting isn’t really his strong suit but he prays to all the saints in heaven to keep Sehun safe.

 

 

 

Kris comes home and almost collided with Chanyeol. He was about to chide him from being to clumsy when he noticed the suitcases scattered on the floor. Alarmed he looks at the younger man and noticed the puffy eyes  and the way on how Chanyeol doesn’t wanna meet his gaze.

“Chanyeol? Where are you going?”

“Umm. Well, I just wanna say thanks for everything. I mean I really love it here.”

“But?”

“I think I need to go back to my old apartment.”

“Why?”

“Because. I’m a baby sitter. With no baby to look after. It’s also my fault why Sehun is gone. I should’ve done something to hide him or something.”

“Ugh how many times have we talked about this? It’s not your fault.”

“Sorry.” Chanyeol looks as if he’s holding back his tears.

“Look you can still stay here.”

“No.” This time Chanyeol looks up with determined eyes. “I can’t. You already paid my tuition fees so I can’t accept staying here any longer. I know you can get Sehun back but until he gets back I think its best that...that we lived like we used to.”

“Chanyeol-”

“I’m sorry Kris, I really can’t stay. So thank you really.” He gives Kris a slip of paper and took his suitcases out. “Find me when Sehun gets back okay.” And he softly closes the door leaving Kris looking dead behind it.

Ever since Minhye came, her words rang out like poison in Chanyeol’s head slowly killing him inside.

“Oh and who are you?”

“I’m..I’m his baby sitter.”

“I’m his mother. You have no right over my son.” 

Not only that but that’s when Chanyeol realized he not only have any rights to Sehun, he doesn’t also have rights to Kris’ heart.

 

 

 

 It’s been two weeks and Kris feels like . Not only has he lost Sehun, he also lost Chanyeol. Minhye responded with their request to meet up but it didn’t turn out too well. She didn’t ask for any settlement or child support and she refuses to give Kris access to Sehun until further notice.

“Think about it Kris. You never wanted him in the first place so please just leave us be.” She stood up and leave a fuming Kris.

Kris does nothing but drink nowadays. It’s painful to live like this. Like something in your life is missing. Like a piece of his heart was ripped out of his chest and left him there broken and bleeding. He tries to think that maybe Sehun will be in better care with Minhye. She seems like she loves him so much. He tries to think that things happen for a reason. But why does it have to hurt so much?

He drowns himself in alcohol letting the numbness sink in and makes the pain ebb away. It’s a solitude that he has dwelled on. He closes his eyes and all he sees is Sehun and Chanyeol laughing on the sofa. He throws the whiskey bottle across his room effectively smashing it into pieces as it hits the wall.

It hurts. Its hurts so bad.

He walks out of his room trying to think of anything. Anything that could distract him but a creak permits the air and turns to see Sehun’s room slightly ajar. With slow steps and a heavy heart he reaches for the door and opens the room.

Just like the way it used to be, the bright pink lights up the room with splashes of baby duckies and teddy bears. Sehun loves staring at them. His eyes roam around the space and landed on the crib that Chanyeol decorated with stars. He approaches it and his heart sank. He grabs the plush toy that lay there forgotten by its owner.

“He didn’t even get to bring you along huh?” He stares at his sons favorite Rilakkuma, the very one that Sehun treats like his own brother. “You miss him too right?” His voice cracks and noticed drops of water lands on Pinku Pinku. He touches his cheeks and noticed he’s crying.

“Sehun.”

He collapses on the floor with every energy and soul gone. He’s helpless. All he can do is let his tears fall and hug Pinku Pinku. He then spies the photoalbum that Chanyeol made. He opens it and gets bombared with tons of pictures of Sehun. Sehun frowning, Sehun crying, Sehun sleeping, Sehun eating, Sehun smiling everything is Sehun until he turned the last page.

It’s a picture of the three of them. It’s a picture taken on Sehun’s room where Kris is asleep with Sehun clinging to him on the floor and Chanyeol smiling brightly at the camera. He reads the caption at the bottom and stares at it for a long time. He stared and stared until he realizes it. He stands up and searches for the slip of paper Chanyeol gave him and runs out of the door leaving the album opened on the last page with the caption clear and bold in Chanyeol’s handwriting.

                Sehun-ah, when you grow up, don’t forget you will always have us with you. Us three together are a family isn’t it? Don’t forget. :D

 

 

 

“Aaargh!” Chanyeol crumples another paper and throws it into the garbage bin that’s now almost full of scraps.

He’s trying to concentrate on writing this paper but all he thinks about is Sehun and Kris. The past two weeks have been hell. He couldn’t eat right or sleep and he can’t even concentrate on his studies. His thoughts would always go back to the two people that has conviently yanked open a  door in his heart and decided to stay there.

He wonders if Sehun is okay.

He wonders if Kris will ever get Sehun back.

Everyday he prays for both of them.

He gives up on his paper and dumps himself in his small squeaky bed and tries to just sleep the day away. He looks at his window and it’s raining outside. Rain is supposed to be a blessing. He rolls over and tries to sleep until a loud banging noise breaks the loud pitter patter of the rain. He ignores it thinking it might be the landlady again. The pounding on his door continues and this time its more powerful and relentless. He frowns at this. The landlady doesn’t have that much strength to do that.

He drags his feet infront of his door and prepares himself to meet whoever is outside. He opens and couldn’t stop himself from gasping. He stared at a rain drenched Kris looking more like a dead man with dark circles in his eyes, eyes swollen and cheeks hallow. They must’ve been in the same state.

“Kris! Oh my God get in-”

“No. Chanyeol hear me out first.”

“What?”

“I think…I think I’ve been so stupid. I mean, all I thought about is Sehun. That I need to be strong for him and be strong for the company. I can do that I really think I can. I thought I can. But I’m not.” Tears now mixing in with the rain and Chanyeol can’t help but lets his eyes water too. “I’m not that strong. When I first had Sehun I almost give up but then you came and you picked me up. I can be strong but I can’t do it without you.” He grabs Chanyeol’s hands in his.

“Chanyeol. Do you know how it ing hurts not to see you smile anymore? It hurts. It hurts so bad. It’s your fault. I didn’t know it was a package deal, by getting Sehun I have to get you too and now that Sehun is gone you have to be gone as well? That’s not fair! You can’t just barge into my life and steal my heart away when you leave. I’ll die. I’ll die without both of you.” Kris stared at him desperately pleading. “Chanyeol don’t leave me. I need you….I love you.”

Chanyeol stared at the man’s face before him full of longing and love waiting for him. That’s when he broke down. He let every emotion he had and let it loose like the rain pouring down. He hugged Kris and they stayed that way getting drenched and letting the rain wash away the pain.

“I love you too Kris. I’ve always had.”

“Stay with me please.”

“Yeah, I won’t leave.”

Kris tightens his hold on him.

 “I’ll bring our family back together again.”

 

 

Chanyeol moved back to Kris’ house and the spend most of their time in Sehun’s room. Arranging clothes and toys and printing out more pictures of Sehun and piling it into albums. They lay there at night and stare at the galaxy ceiling wondering if Sehun ever gets the chance to see the stars at night. They fell asleep curled up together until a call from Dr. Kim wakes both of them up. They hurriedly got dressed and sped off to the hospital searching for Junmyeon. When they did found him he looked grim and tired.

“What happened? What’s wrong?” Kris frantically tries to get answers.

“I thought that you have the right to know.” The doctor takes a deep breath and gives them the most heartbreaking news one that both of them never want to hear. “It’s about Sehun, he’s in the neotanal ICU right now.”

“Why?”

“He’s in a life threatening condition. I called you in because he can die any moment.”


 

I humbly apologize for the angst in this chapter...and the next chapter that's to come.

Originally this chapter would be the last but I realized that it won't make sense if I do that and so here I present you more of the getting away with and a broken krisyeol and a very wounded sehun. Don't worry though I promise things will turn up and I'll lay down on the angst...after the next chapter. Okay? 

Probably gonna have 2 or 3 more  chapters. Probably.

Please everyone be strong! Again I'm sorry for the angst. This is supposed to be fluff but *sigh* angst seems to love me so much. Hope you all don't kill me xD

And also a huge thanks to my two buddies who are the very reason for this fast update because of their constant nagging! Nurrie and Unnie thanks for reading the chapter first and giving me input on it. Really appreaciate it

I won't be able to update tomorrow coz of work so next update will proabably be in 7th or 8th.

Again thanks for all the comments! I really love replying to u all <3

 

P.S.

Happy Birthday Baek <3