Extra: Laying down the rules..or something like that

Hello Baby

 

This is a special side story extra because this fic has reached 100+ subs! Yay! Hope you all enjoy this little drabble.


 

 

 

“We have gathered today –”

“Jongdae.”

“Kris who is he?”

“to witness the brave sacrifice –”

“Oh God please stop.”

“What sacrifice?”

“of this cute lost giant ­–”

“Please.”

“Wait, cute lost giant? Is that supposed to be me?”

“who will part-take in raising the devil’s spawn.”

“DO NOT CALL MY CHILD A SPAWN!”

“I’m so lost.”

“We hereby pray to the utmost heaven –”

“I’m gonna fire you.”

“He works for you?”

“YAAAAH! You can’t fire me! You won’t be able to live without me!”

“I can live without you.”

“Wait do you live together?”

“NO!” Both Kris and the one called Jongdae said in unison.

“This is my loud secretary­ –”

“The handsome –”

“and most annoying –”

“The most fabulous –”

“Kim Jongdae.” They both said in unison again only with Kris looking like he wants to shove Jongdae out of the window.

“Oh hello. Me Chanyeol.” He dumbly points to himself.

“Aww cute.” He pinches Chanyeol’s cheeks and then with a solemn face pats his shoulders. “I will pray for your mentality.”

“I’m gonna take back that Galaxy Thunder if won’t stop bothering him.”

“You’re gonna have loads of fun here!” Jongdae exaggeratedly expressed with a face splitting smile.

“Um. Thanks?”

“Okay, let’s get down to business shall we? Chanyeol?”

Chanyeol turns to Kris, his new employer, his boss that looks like all he wants to do is lie down and sleep like a person in coma. “Yes…boss?”

“Ohhh. Its sounds with your deep voice.”

“Jongdae three words. Galaxy. Thunder. Goodbye.”

The shorter of the three makes zipping motions in his mouth and sits down obediently in one of the chairs.

“As I was about to say, Chanyeol, since you accept the job I will have to lay down the rules.” The latter nods and was about to speak when some loud scribbling permits the air and their eyes turn to look at the secretary furiously scribbling on a notebook. He notices them and looks up.

“What?”

“What are you doing?”

“Taking down minutes. This is a meeting right? I mean you’re both gonna need a witness before you make this pact.”

“What pact?”

“Why are you making it sound like it’s a cult agreement?”

“Fine then just think of this as pre-nups.”

“Were not getting married for Christ sake!”

“Not yet you are.” He winks at them both. “Just ignore me then.”

Kris takes a deep breath and tries to calm himself. He seriously wish that he could fire his secretary. “Chanyeol, as I was saying again before we were rudely interrupted.”

“As I was saying again before we were blinded by Jongdae’s handsomeness.” The secretary mumbles while writing. Kris ignores him.

“I would like to tell you the rules.”

“I would like to tell you how I rule.”

“You will primarily focus on taking care of Sehun.”

“You will primarily focus on taking care of the devil.”

“You will feed him , put him to sleep and all the other things he needs.”

“Feed. Sleep.Needs.”

“You can go outside and bring Sehun along as long as you tell me where you’re going and how long will you be there. Just be sure Sehun will be safe.”

“Take the devil out, tell Kris about it. Don’t dump the baby in the river.”

“When you want to have a day off tell me about it a week before hand so we can arrange for a temporary sitter.”

“When you want to escape hell tell me about it so I can have my men track you down just in case.”

“You are allowed to go anywhere inside this house except my bedroom unless I tell you so.”

“You are allowed to go anywhere inside this house except my bedroom unless you’re .”

“……………………..”

“…………………….”

“Why’d you stop?”

“Jongdae.”

“Yes?”

“I ask you to leave my house as fast as possible before I call a demo team to bomb your car.”

“Pshhh, you can’t do that, you don’t know demo team’s number.”

“I have Tao on speed dial.”

And just within a flash Jongdae disappeared.

“Wow.”

“I wish I would’ve think of that sooner.”          


Sorry it was short but I was loling so hard for this. Still working on the next chapter and might probably update within this week. 

I hope you all love TrollDae as much as I do <3

And yes I will write a few more extra scenes like these. I think I'll pretty much include Jongdae in all the special extras coz its like his own little corner in this fic. :3

Again thank you for the subs and upvotes!!!! Love you all <3