I'll Wait For You

Super Junior OneShots Special

I'll Wait For You

It was a month or so before Kangin entered the army. The members could not keep their frowns and tears hidden, it was a hard thing to do. Kangin is their co-member or they might as well call him their 'Brother' though they are not related by blood. He was not in Super Junior for nothing, he had the talent,the humor and the attitude that made everyone like him or even be loved by a certain blonde man.
 
Leeteuk, the leader of the group, often treat Kangin as his little brother although he knows he has the urge to confess and show what he really feels. Afraid of rejection and knowing the other is straight, he kept everything inside, not even minding every rumor there is concerning Kangin. All he knows is that he needs to keep his courageous act and Everything will be fine.
 
The days were passing so quickly that Leeteuk didn't even notice that there were only 2 1/2 weeks left, until Donghae mentioned it as he cried in front of the Leader. He needed to remain calm and put on a straight face that day which  was pretty hard for him, he avoided Donghae's eye contact making sure that Donghae won't see the tears piling up in his eyes.
 
Sadly, it was a bad Idea.
 
 
On the same day that happened, Kangin went out with his friends to go out one last time before he enters the army. He was so happy that he forgot the time and came home at 2, facing nothing but a very angry Leeteuk who was sitting on the sofa,obviously waiting for him.
 
"What time do you think it is?" Leeteuk stood up and went closer to kangin.
 
The glares thrown by Leeteuk was just ignored by Kangin, He removed his jacket and placed it on the rack.He then opened the refrigirator to see if there's anything to eat. Leeteuk was already stressed since he only has 2-3 hours of sleep left, and truthfully, Kangin was not helping. And so, he held the other's hand, forcing Kangin to face him.
 
"It's 2 in the morning! What were you doing the whole day? Kim Youngwoon! You are already old and you know that staying  outside  until midnight specifically at a bar, is a dangerous thing! Aren't you tired of all the criticisms given to you? What do you think is the reason why you were forced to enter the army by your family?!!" Leeteuk snapped, screaming everything he was  thinking that time. He didn't even mind what Kangin would think, all he was thinking of was that He needs to let everything out  and make his co-member understand the consequences of a celebrity staying at a bar late at night.
 
Kangin's face changed and it actually scared the leader. The last time he saw this facial expression was when they first met, the time when Kangin was very pissed about how childish everyone is in the group.
 
"Leeteuk, I thought among all the members, you were the one who understood me the best. Moreover,I no longer need your  guidance. I can see that you're not even sad about me entering the army" Kangin said after releasing Leeteuk's hand from him.
 
Every word that went out of his love one's mouth hit him like a dagger. It was the most saddening thing he had ever heard that  ants to kill or commit suicide.Speechless, he turned his back to Kangin and went inside his shared room with Donghae, afraid that the other will see his tears.
 
The Whole week, the two didn't talk and that made everyone curious. Before, the two would be always together and arms even tied around with each other, smiles plastered on both faces.
 
"Hyung, What is Kangin and Leeteuk-hyung's problem?" The Eternal Magnae finally had the courage to ask Heechul, the person  ho is the most knowledgeable about things concerning the two.
 
"Seriously, after 13 years of my existance with Super Junior, This is the first time I am out of words and clues" Heechul answered making everyone from the team shocked. If the almight Kim Heechul doesn't know it then no one does or will.
.
.
.
.
.
5 days left until the enlistment.
.
.
.
.
.
 
Leeteuk can no longer take it, he went directly to Kangin's room and saw him packing. He went nearer in a swift movement and breathed deeply,the tears slowly fell down and touched his cheeks then later the ground. Leeteuk didn't know what to do, so he sat on top of the bed and watch the guy pack. He wanted to talk, yes but his mouth is shut closed that even he, himself can't open it. 
 
"What are you doing here?" Kangin finally broke the silence surrounding them with a cold tone, Eyes still glued on what he's doing.
 
"I..I--"
 
"If you're not going to talk properly, then I suggest that you go out now this instant. I hope you do know that I get distracted easily" Kangin cut him, not giving him the chance to talk.
 
Sad, Leeteuk stood up and approached the door. He was about to open it when he stopped half way,His vision was starting to become blurry and it was obviously not a good thing. 3..2..1.. and he collapesed 
 
 
"Leeteuk! Leeteuk! Damn it" Kangin took the said guy in his arms and immediately placed him on the bed. He went out of his room and called the other members to ask for help.
 
"What happened hyung?" Kyuhyun asked since he heard a loud thug from the room. 
 
"Leeteuk fainted"
 
"What?!?!" Kyuhyun ran and went directly to his hyungs to tell the news. They were all so worried that it reached to the point that they didn't even know what to do. Should they call a doctor? but it seems that it's not that serious... Wait, who are they to say whether it's serious or not?
 
"I'll call the doctor" Kangin said then felt a hand reaching his. He looked at the hand and saw the owner...Leeteuk. He was not showing any emotions but inside, he was so happy to know that the other is still alive.Why did death cross his mind, anyway?
 
"Could you please leave both of us alone for a while?" The leader talked. 'THE LEADER' did, and so they left.
 
As soon as the door closed, Leeteuk began to open his mouth and talk.
 
"Kangin, I like guys" He finally admitted. It was a little embarassing for him but that was nothing for now, Kangin needs to know. NOW. AND. EVERYTHING.
 
Shocked, the other started to kid around saying things that The leader must've fallen for the handsome raccoon already cause of his so called charms. As a response, Leeteuk showed his angelic smile and looked up at the ceiling, staring at the whole white plane.
 
"I did" He said as he closed his eyes.
 
The tensed raccoon suddenly froze, he looked at the other intensly checking if he's just playing with his feelings. He had been in love with Jungsoo since they first met,and the fact that the other guys were so clingy to him pissed him off. 
 
But then, the leader looked serious. His eyes were calm, the aircon was adding to the chills he's feeling on his spine and that made the other look more angel-like.
 
-.-.-.-.-.---.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
 
The Enlistment day came.
 
Everyone including the fans were outside of the building Kangin will soon enter to receive the clothes and others. Among all the members, Leeteuk was the only one who wore a mask for he knows he'll be the one who'll be crying the most.
 
Everyone had their hug even their fans and the one only left without one is Leeteuk. Slowly, Kangin went near him and opened his arms, ready to hug him tight. Leeteuk smiled beneath the mask and hugged back.
 
"I love you" Kangin whisphered
 
"I know. and guess what? 2 years isn't that long... i'll wait for you"