Winter

Super Junior OneShots Special

 

WINTER

 
 
Winter...Winter time aways fail to amuse Donghae. He hates the fact that the snow unevenly lies on the ground and the cold sends chills down to his spine then his entire body. There are no leaves on trees that Donghae usually plays at and the singing of birds cannot be heard that well. 
 
It's too cold to even go out and play with his dog,bada.Members of Super Junior is always out because of their hectic schedule while his list has none. Their manager doesn't allow him to go out since he usually catches a cold and that just adds up to heavier problems.
 
"Aish....Why can't I just go out like how I usually would during summer?" Donghae sighed as he looked outside the window which is just above his bed.
 
Winter does make the mood sullen or sad. The piled up snow outside blocks the door that makes it even harder to go out. Without cleaning it up, that is.
 
Donghae lies down on his bed then pulls the blanket to give him heat atleast. He looks up to his watch then the ceiling. White.....
 
"White again, huh?" He thought. Even the ceiling reminds him of winter.Unlike  everyone specifically Mr. Teukie, he hates white and thinks it's sad and not fun at all. In his own point of view, The color is  obviously dull and boring. It's screaming neither "PLAY!" nor "ENJOY!".
 
But then, there's no point in arguing with the season.Slowly, He closed his eyes and surrendered himself to the master of slumber. 
 
Sleeping ate 4 hours of his day and that just made Donghae sad. Not because he no longer have time today but because he wants to wake up when spring is in and winter is out.
 
A random knock entered the house, making the lad furious and little bit nervous. This is also one of the reasons why Donghae hates winter, even though it's still early, the sun's already out and when someone knocks, he needs to peek in the hole to see who it is. 
 
Donghae went out of his room and faced the door.Afraid that he'll be seeing an alien outside, he disregared the need to peek and just opened it.
 
"Eunhyuk!" His face brigthened up when he saw his bestfriend who was wet outside because of the snow.
 
"uh.Yeah." Eunhyuk entered with a frown still visible on his face.
 
Donghae looked at the other thinking what could be his problem. oh! Is he sad because of the snow too?
 
"What's the problem, Hyukkie?" Donghae asked as he tilted his head in a 45 degree manner, something Eunhyuk loved seeing.
 
"Haha. Stop acting cute, Hae. It's just that, you're probably sad again a while ago because no one was left with you and to think that it's still winter" Eunhyuk remained sad as he looked at Donghae with an apologetic look.
 
"Now that I think about it, aren't you supposed to be with Leeteuk hyung for sukira?" Donghae handed out a towel to dry his friend.
 
Eunhyuk looked at him and smiled. The smile that only the LEE DONGHAE is allowed to see, well that's what he says.
 
"I told them I'm not feeling well and they let me go home"
 
Donghae's eyes went bigger as he dragged Eunhyuk to his room and covered him with blankets. He sat next to the guy and patted Eunhyuk's head.
 
"It's okay, Hyukkie. I'm here and I'll take care of you!"Donghae said 
 
Eunhyuk smiled once again, he feels really special when he's with Donghae.The care he's been receiving from him is too much that he doesn't even know how to respond and show Donghae how much he cares as well.
 
"You do know that i'm not really sick right? I just told them that so I can go home and be your company" Eunhyuk pouted thinking that Donghae didn't appreciate what he did. He was so into his beautiful act that even Leeteuk and the manager was fooled.
 
"eh?!? really! Why did you do that Hyukkie? What will you do if Leeteuk-hyung finds out!?" Donghae panicked as soon as he heard Eunhyuk speak.
 
"I'll accept the punishment. Atleast, you're no longer sad right? Your happiness is more important" Eunhyuk closed his eyes and hummed making Donghae less tense and later calm.
 
Silence then filled the air, only the humming was heard. Donghae also closed his eyes feeling every emotion that the simple hum gave out. As long as it's Eunhyuk, it's everything!
 
Suddenly, The humming stopped which made Donghae open his eyes, He saw nothing but Eunhyuk hugging him tight and hard.
 
"Don't worry. I'll be here to hug you when winter comes,I'll be here to make you laugh when you're sad, I'd do everything to make you happy and I'm sure i'll be with you forever " Eunhyuk said 
 
Donghae was very grateful to Eunhyuk, his bestfriend or maybe even more when the time comes.And  oh! On second thought, maybe just maybe Winter's not that bad after all especially when there's Eunhyuk hugging him all day.