Donghae and Appa's Plan

Super Junior OneShots Special

 

DONGHAE AND APPA'S PLAN

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING BUT THE STORY. THE CHARACTERS USED OWN THEMSELVES.

 

"Umma! Umma! Donghae's mwean to me! huwahh!" Child Hyukkie cried as he ran towards his mom asking for a hug.

Leeteuk,Eunhyuk's mom looked at Donghae who was just playing with Mr. Fisy,a Nemo plushtoy left by Donghae's dad for him to play while he left for work.Seeing nothing wrong with what the kid is doing, She placed her hands on her chin and thought of what Donghae could have done.

"Baby, Donghae is just busy playing with his toy. Here, why don't you ask him to play with
you using those." She carried her son and took him in a corner where in boxes full of toys are placed.

"Fine!, But ish not my fauwlt if she doesn't pway with me!" Eunhyuk pouted and crossed his arms around  his chest.

"Come on! Play with him. and hyuk, How many times did I tell you not to call everyone "She"!Donghae's a boy therefore he is a "He" " Teuk cleared out.It's been 3 months since Eunhyuk had been calling everyone "she",not minding his playmate's gender at all.

Like what his mother said,Eunhyuk sat beside Donghae and asked him to play.Much to hyukkie's surprise, The kid still didn't talk but tears started to form in the lad's eyes.

"What's wong?" Eunhyuk asked as he wiped the tears away. He took his monkey hat off and placed it on the other's head.

"My Daddy will nevaa cowm back.." Donghae replied silently and hid his eyes using the hat.

When Eunhyuk heard this, He,as well felt tears forming. He remembered how his mother(Leeteuk) used to scold him for being so naughty. She'll tell him that their neighbor's parent was so angry that they left her son and let the ghosts take him.Of course, everything was just a lie and Eunhyuk didn't know that.

"UAH!!! Ghosti!! Pwease don't twake Donghae" Together with Donghae, he cried silently.

Afer several minutes of crying, Eunhyuk suddenly got the strength to stand and hugged Donghae.

"Let's stwop clying! If daddy leaves you, Hyukkie gets you" Eunhyuk tried to make Donghae stop crying.

Hearing what Eunhyuk said, Donghae miraculously stopped and hugged his new best friend back. He smiled and muttered

"I Wove You"

"I Wove you too!!" He replied.

Both smiled happily,Thinking "I Love You's" can be said to anyone easily like 1 2 3...Donghae got up and put his arms around Eunhyuk's shoulders and screamed.

"Daddddyyyy!!!!!!!!" Surprisingly, his dad came out of the bathroom with a very evil-ish smile.

"Did you get what you want already, son?" His Dad, Kyuhyun said with his smirk still on.

"Uhuh! Thwank you Daddy!!" Donghae nodded with a big smile planted on his face.

"Now, don't tell your minnie-umma what I bought for her okay? You have to play fair." Kyuhyun knelt down and did his man-to-man talk with donghae.

"I Pwomise!" Donghae raised his right arm but remained his left on Hyuk's shoulders.

"That's my boy!" Kyuhyun patted him.

Poor Eunhyuk, still didn't know that everything was planned so that Donghae could get him. *sighs* Even though he looks puzzled, Eunhyuk was still happy that he was able to make Donghae happy.

"Donghae and Appa Plan Succeswes!!" Donghae Screamed

Eunhyuk looked at everyone around him. Seeing everyone happy, he placed his lips on Donghae's thinking everyone would remain their smiles..(so innocent hyuk T^T, did that for everyone)

"YA! YA! YA! CHO KYUHYUN! I AGREED THAT YOU CAN TRICK MY SON BUT I DIDN'T AGREE ON THEM KISSING!" Leeteuk screamed and went directly on hyukkie's side.