Revenge: Woopin some Demon Buns

Marked

Anger bubbled within Kyungsoo as he once again saw the nauseating face of the demon. He watched as the demon laughed maniacally in front of the trembling girl. Kyungsoo heard the clear cries of help from the girl as the man reached for the small body.

 

 "What do we do?" Baekhyun asked

 

The 3 stood there with no idea of what action to take. Their eyes glazed with worry as they took a glimpse of the girl in jeopardy.

 

"We can't just stand here" Kyungsoo said taking a step closer to the man and the girl.

 

"What do you think you're doing" Baekhyun asked

 

"Just call Kai and the rest and I'll stall him until they get here" Kyungsoo said in a surprisingly calm and strong voice, taking steps closer to the chaos.

 

Luhan quickly took out his phone and dialed Sehun’s number and told him to get here as fast as he can with the others. Kyungsoo took more steps closer without a without a plan in mind. He wasn't thinking at all, nothing was in his mind than the little girl getting hurt and he was not just going to stand there and do nothing. It kinda reminds her of himself and his friends, someone who was new to the magical world and is struggling just to survive.

 

Kyungsoo was an arm's length away from them. He took a sharp shaky breath and yelled "Hey, why don't you try somebody your own size", he trembled in his new found confidence. The man whipped his head around, locating the voice that caught his attention. Kyungsoo noticed the man had a slight difference in his form. He was bigger and bulkier and his eyes were now pure black. "Well well well, look who came back" He hissed through his sharp teeth.

 

Kyungsoo lifted his arm and rubble levitated from the ground. He lifted his fingers and the ruble attacked the man. Kyungsoo noticed he was getting use to his power, it came naturally this time, than his very first.The man got struck in the face but didn't seemed to get affected. The demon wiped his face with back of his hand. He snickered and held his hand in front of his face. He stopped snickering and opened his fingers, his nails grew longer, sharper, jagged and he smiled. "I got new powers" he simply said and whipped his hand to Kyungsoo. His sharp nails flew off his finger and went to straight to the smaller male.

 

Everything was moving fast and kyungsoo had no time to react. He saw the nails directly above his forehead floating in midair and if he move even a little he would surely get scratched. The nails dropped and he let out a sigh of relief. He heard a voice beside him "We can't let you do this alone", he recognized it as Luhan's. "Yeah, can't let you have all the fun" Baekhyun gave him a reassuring smile.

 

"How sweet, you got me two other powers" the demons voice pierced through their ears and interrupted their touchy moment. The trio broke away from their conversation and took their stance. They glanced behind the man and saw the weeping girl and her wounded mother. "We need to get them away from him" Kyungsoo whispered. The three noded and went in separate directions. Luhan at the right, Kyungsoo at the middle and Baekhyun at the left. They all guided themselves toward the man. Baekhyun was the first to reach the man and held out his hands, light seeped through his hands and blinded the man. The demon quickly shielded his eyes. This gave the opportunity for Luhan to send the man flying away from the two girls. While Luhan distracted the demon Kyungsoo and Baekhyun helped the mother and her daughter out to a safer location.

 

They settled the mother and daughter to a a more secure location but soon after heard a pitchy scream from Luhan. Baekhyun and Kyungsoo quickly came to Luhans aid, finding him trapped between the brutal hands of the demon. " Help" Luhan whispered in a low voice

 

As there were about to come to Luhans rescue, the man threatened to abuse the witch in his grasp if they were to come closer. The two stood there helplessly and gritted their teeth.

 

~~¢~~

 

Luhan tried to lessen the grip the man had in his fragile neck. He squirmed under the man's touch, using every tactic he can to free himself. There were rather in a cliche kidnapping position. The demon chest was pressed against Luhan's back, while his arm wrapped around Luhan's neck. Scratching and hitting the man was of no use, it barely made a dent on the rough, solid epiderment.

 

The man held out his other hand and pointed a finger directly over Luhan's head, almost as if he was creating a gun with his hand like a child. He smiled, slowly with his pointed finger his sharp nails grew once again, targeting Luhan's head. The smaller witch counted his last seconds on earth. He closed his eyes as his friends stood there petrified with fear. "Please Stop" the witches two best friends pleaded, eyes filled with salty liquid. They were simply ignored and the demon continued his work. Luhan could feel the razor sharp tip of the fingernail dig on the side of his head. A red substance oozed out of the side of Luhan's head. The pain gave Luhan the strength to scream for the very last time. His screech could be heard for miles around.

 

The moment Luhan ran out of breath a gust of strong wind travelled towards them and set the demon and Luhan hurdling towards the wall. Luhan landed on top of the demon on impact with the wall. He released Luhan from his grasp as he hit the wall and let out a groan.

 

Luhan stood with his barely working feet and waddled to his Best Friends sides. "What h-happened" Luhan stuttered through the pain. The two gave silent answers as they gaped at the sky.  "What are you guys stari..."Luhan's eyes widened as his brown orbs gazed at an eye catching man wearing a sunglasses and a white trench coat. His coat fluttered around his waist as swirls of wind gently settled him on the ground. "Why you dumb little brat!!" the injured man scowled. The sunglasses wearing man turned his head to the trio and position his eyes on Luhan. His eyes hidden away with the sunglasses but he can clearly see the injuries Luhan had come to possessed. Luhan shifted his gaze from the attractive man as he had known it  to be Sehun and took a step behind Baekhyun as he was embarrassed on his appearance of dirt and blood. "Hey I'm talking to you,-" the man was cut off as a powerful gust of wind pinned him towards the wall coming from an angry looking Sehun. Sehun held out his hand to continuously send a gust of wind to the man. He took closer steps as he was face to face with the man. A dark look overcame his face and lowly whispered " You made a mistake of hurting my friends." He took a step back " Finish him" he yelled at the three. Kyungsoo finches at Sehun’s demanding voice but didn't dare defy him. He lifted his arm to create a long sturdy pillar. It was quite heavy and he had trouble lifting it. As his face was clear of a need of help Luhan squeezed Kyungsoo hand and offered to help. They both lifted their arm and threw it at the demon. In contact the demon exploded into to dust with a few swears he carried with him in the last minute. Luhan and Kyungsoo dropped on the ground and Baekhyun scurried to their aid.

 

~~¥~~


After a extremely long and excruciating day the trio managed to the mother and daughter safely to their home with the help of a certain sunglasses wearing boy, who was blushing madly from the praise he received from a certain cute deer boy. Who was also stuttering with apologies on being extremely late. He also explained how the others were busy with another mission. Overwhelmed with the their success of saving their first innocent, the three boy reconsidered their position as good witches. After they arrived at their individual houses which were just right beside each other, the trio rested all weekend long.

 

~~°~~

Here another chapter for you guys. :-)  

Hope you like it.

Pls comment and subscribe 

And I think I'm gonna add the next EXO member in the next chapter or two. Guess who??