Venture to the Enchanted Forest

Marked

Baekhyun was ankle deep in muck and gunk,  drenched in a mixture of liquids the color brown and yellow and green as he tried his best to match his speed with the long legged person ahead of him.

 

“EWww” Baekhyun yanked his - not at all appropriate shoes- out from the sticky sap the dripped from the sides of the monstrous like trees.

 

The path was narrow and Baekhyun had a hard time finding his footing as roots and rocks and branches try to trip him every change they get. Normally this was his first ever mission and he would be so ecstatic but so far it completely ruined his favorite shoes. “Chanyeol?” Baekhyun called out-(and not at all because a certain person have been ignoring him)

 

“What is it?” Chanyeol asked without even turning back

 

“So whats this mission about?” Baekhyun spurted out of wonder

 

“Umm- just something we do every year” Chanyeol responded still not turning back “Its not really a big deal” He waved off Baekhyun

 

“.....And ..what is this thing we do every year?” Baekhyun asked without a clue whatsoever

 

“Just wait and see, were almost there!” Chanyeol had a sudden jump in his spirits and sounded almost exited?

 

A sigh escaped Baekhyun lips. He gave up on the conversation and hanged his head while he dragged his feet. Each step got heavier and heavier as he disrupted the earths surface with every drag of his foot.

 

 

~~^~~

 

Baekhyun was tired, hungry and was just plain bored. They have been walking for ages without stop. “Chanyeol!” Baehyun complained “Can't we rest for just a bit?” He sat down on a mossy rock and wiped his forehead with the back of his hand. Sweat soaked his hand as he softly pants.

 

Baekhyun's range of sound caught a low chuckle and he whipped his head in Chanyeol's direction. He gave a confused look and stared at the taller. Chanyeol smiled brightly and strided over to Baekhyun. He shadowed over the smaller and leaned closer. His long fingers lingered in the air. Baekhyun slightly dodged out of the way but Chanyeol's finger were faster and wiped his forehead. Baekhyun winced and slightly shut his eyes.

 

When he opened his eyes, Chocolate brown orbs invaded his vision. “You had a little something there” Chanyeol rubbed the dirt away from his fingers. A rosy pink blush crept on Baekhyun's rosy cheek. “Thank you” he whispered shyly.

 

Chanyeol held out a hand to assist Baekhyun up. He gladly accepted and stood straight, brushing any dirt that might have clung to his bottom. Baekhyun beamed as he was appreciative of the help.

 

“Come on, were not far away now” Chanyeol yelled, already an arm stretch away. Baekhyun straightened himself up and sprinted straight forward. Still feeling effects from his moment with Chanyeol.


 

~~#~~


 

Feeling bored, Baekhyun once again called out  "Are we there yet?"

 

There was no answer.!

 

"Chan-" within half way of lifting his head Baekhyun's crashed into someones broad (very broad!) back. "Uumhp". Baekhyun almost fell but just in time grasp the closest thing to him and held on tight. He failed,  Curse the slimy, slippery, sticky moss

 

Down in the mud and gunk Baekhyun bathed in dirt. "Baekhyun" Chanyeol gazed into his eyes. He hummed in response. "Be careful next time" Chanyeol gave a charming bright smile as he held out his hands to give assistance to Baekhyun.

 

Baekhyun reached out to accept Chanyeol help "Thanks" he hid his heating cheeks and swept  all the dust and mud away from his body.

 

"Come on" Chanyeol gestured Baekhyun to come closer "I have something to show you"

 

Baekhyun grew suspicious but inched closer anyways. "Look there" Chanyeol pointed forward. "There's nothing there" Baekhyun squinted but all he saw was the same creepy trees with the same creepy faces.

 

"Look again" Chanyeol covered Baekhyun eyes. "What are you doing?!" Baekhyun yanked Chanyeol hands away, heart beating a little faster.

 

"Trust me" Chanyeol covered Baekhyun eyes once again.

 

It took a couple of seconds but Baekhyun decided to trust Chanyeol and nodded. Chanyeol smiled knowing he would soon impress Baekhyun.

 

"Follow me" Chanyeol whispered. Baekhyun inhaled a deep breath and gasped when Chanyeol took a small step which resulted of Chanyeol grazing his backside.

 

They took two more steps. Soon a feet-tickling feeling over flooded Baekhyun senses as the air around them rippled like water. Baekhyun could smell the scent of honey and milk.  

 

"Ready!" Chanyeol exclaimed. "Yes" Baekhyun nodded. Chanyeol fingers hovered over Baekhyun eyes. Baekhyun was full of excitement, biting his bottom lip and twitching his fingers. But as he opened his eyes, he saw Chanyeol large hands shimmer. "Are you alright" Baekhyun asked in concern "You're kinda glowing"

 

"Why thank you" Chanyeol said flabbergasted "No" Baekhyun said slowly "I mean your glowing... like literally."

 

"Shoot" Chanyeol cursed "I forgot" he tried to hide his hands behind his back, but in doing so he poked Baekhyun eyes. "I'm so sorry" Chanyeol scuttled in front of Baekhyun. "It was all an accident, I promise, I swear , cross my hea-.." He was stopped by Baekhyun's finger on top of his red dry lips.

 

Chanyeol stared into Baekhyun as he gaped to something behind him. Ohhh right!! Chanyeol stood up straight and moved to the side. "Baekhyun, I present to you... The enchanted forest"

 

~~^~~

 

Baekhyun was amazed. His words forgotten from the bewilderment. He rapidly blinked if it was all real. He even pinched himself! Wow!! It was really there... A giant golden tree that spews out sparkles. And tiny humans with wings flying around it. The sky painted of gold and glowing dandelion specks spattered like art. Everything shimmers from the biggest branch to the smallest pebble. It was so brilliant that it almost blinded Baekhyun to oblivion.

 

"T-those are f-f-fai- fairies" Baekhyun stuttered, eyes reaching the stars

 

"Yep!!. Those are indeed fairies" Chanyeol sounded proud.

 

"Wow" Baekhyun gaped at the tree. His mind filled with questions. Turning his head in all direction, astonished and still processing the magnificent sight. His world was turned upside down. All that he believed that were folktale were actually real!

 

“Its beautiful” Baekhyun spun, engulfed in the magic.

 

“Sure is” Chanyeol voice filled with sugar and jam as he peeked at his companion.

 

~~^~~

 

Mesmerized by the surrounding beauty, Chanyeol did not take notice of  a small human being hovering above them. The fairy flew closer as she found it interesting that a big tall giant oogled a smaller human so lovingly. She examined as if both creatures were overwhelmed in their own little world. But she soon regretted the minute she opened to let out a cough.

 

Both parties caught surprize and were brought back to earth from their dream like state. Surprising him, Chanyeol quickly turned around and his awkward limbs squatted the fairy straight toward the firm ground. Baekhyun was brought to alarm as he quickly dropped on his knees to aid the tiny human.  

 

“Are you the Exo representative?” She asked dizzy and wide eyed. Chanyeol apologises a thousand times before finally giving the fairy a proper answer. “Please follow me for your yearly supply of fairy dust.” The fairy led the way spiraling from left to right in a drunken fashion.

 

“Were picking up fairy dust?!” Baekhyun whispered excitedly and hopped in place

 

Chanyeol nods cooly, trying to gain his  ‘cool points’ back from his epic fail with the fairy. He then glance his side and tries not to squeal because of his companions adorableness. Still shaken from the fall the hovering hunan pecked to spot an amazed Baekhyun twirling about trying to capture every detail and the same bumbling giant idiot.

 

Soon they arrived in the middle of the forest where a mountanus tree shelter all below it like a green leafy umbrella.  A great gigantic door guards the entrance, beautifully decorated as carved vines tangle and stretch for miles along with assorted array of flowers.

 

The entrance creaked as it opened halfway through.They slowly enter. Creating ripples of echoes that disappear into noises created by chatting people, beeping machines, and the clattering of things. Baekhyun was having a day of surprises as he yet faces another this day. His brain short-circuited as everything around him was simply impossible (As if everything else wasn't already.) The whole tree, hollowed out and was replaced by wires and screens and blinking blooping gadgets and giant contraptions. The tiny human lead them in the middle of the trunk where they spotted a chair of top-notch quality faced away from them.

 

“Chanyeol!” An aggravated voice called them over. Baekhyun gaped in awe as the chair turned to reveal a beautiful girl. Much like the little fairies but something different, something with a little more extra. First of all, she was of human size and her clothes were grand at most, her wings shone brightly and everyone came at her aid.

 

“Hi” Chanyeol waved his fingers timidly “Princess Yooara”


 

~~#~~


 

Meanwhile in the darkness outside the field a menacing force was trying to break in. The hooded man held out his hand and slowly picked at his gloves one finger at a time. A Spark ignited from his wrist and traveled up every individual finger. He waved his fingers as electricity danced and jump around. A visible smirk planted in the mans face as he held his electrified hand against nothing. The touch ignited a hole from air. A luminous light wriggled from the open space, showing an incredible sight of a giant tree. The man carefully crawled inside. He waited a few moments before he waved among his friends and continued on his way under leafy bushes and toward a gleaming old box that was guarded by two miniscule men.



 

~~#~~

note:

Sowwie : C      for not updating like all summer

I tried but so many fun things distracted me over the summer. Good news tho (not really) summer is almost over and i'm going back to school. so now i have more time to write this fi.  yay ( i guess ) :D

 

And I Just love ARIANA GRANDE !!  If u know her pls comment cause i just love her and i wanna fangirl over her. Break Free and Bang Bang(she a ft on bang bang) is some of her songs. Check it out if u havent. u missin out bruh!!

 

Ohhh and yeah I finally guest star a  kpop person: YOOARA from Hello venus


Anyways who’s the mysterious man breaking in the enchanted forest and why does it seem like Yooara is mad at Chanyeol (and what happened to Chanyeol he was cool until he entered the enchanted forest. Now he a cute fumbling fool)

P.s: This is only one half of the story. I'll post the next half in maybe a week or 2