INTRODUCING!!!

Marked

It was the first day back at school. It was Kyungsoo's 2nd year of high school. Kids were piled up in the halls trying to get to their respective classes. First years making friends, trying to fit in, Second years were now experts of the landscape of the school, showing the first years around, meeting new and old friends.Third years ecstatic that this will finally  be their last year at the school..

 

Kyungsoo hurried to class and meet with Baekhyun. While chattering about they heard a familiar voice behind them. " There you guys are, I've been looking for you everywhere"

 

They both snapped their heads and found Luhan. Wide grins were on their faces as the three of them stood up and started a weird handshake and chant. "Ahhhhhh" they screamed like girls, jumping up and down. "Your back" Baekhyun and Kyungsoo shrieked.

 

"Yeah, I got back yesterday" Luhan squealed as he embraced the other two.

 

Luhan was Kyungsoo's other best friend, who recently went back to china over the summer and haven't seen Kyungsoo and Baekhyun in months, which feels like years if you asked them. These were the inseparable 3, they were always the bestest of friends. Their friendship were always admired and envied by all.

 

While busy chatting again the other two bombarded Luhan with questions."What did you do there?"- "Did you visit the great wall of china?"- 'Do you have a boyfriend now?".

 

"Nothing much, watch t.v I guess"- "Yeah it was... great "- "of course not" Luhan informed, answering all their questions.

 

This year was gonna be great the three best friends thought. This year all three of them were in the same class.

 

Everyone got quiet and scurried to their seats as the teacher approached the classroom. "Ahem" the teacher cleared " I will be your teacher for the year, call me Ms. Hwang, Tiffany Hwang"

 

"To start off class, I'll introduced to you the new students. Come on out guys"

 

Four young men came through the door " Please introduced yourselves" Ms. Hwang  said.

 

"Hi, I'm Park Chanyeol" the tall giant waved his hands furiously while wearing a bright smile. Kyungsoo glanced at the direction the lad was waving at and found a blushing Baekhyun at the other end.

 

"Oh Sehun" the young lad beside him simply said. His eyes shifted over the three friends, a smile tugged on his face wiping away his bored expression.

 

"...and Wu Yifan" the other charmingly smiled "but call me 'Kris'".

 

Kyungsoo gaze slipped to the last boy on the line. Could his eyes be deceiving him. The last boy was no other than the mysterious stranger he saw at the cafe and the one that helped him yesterday. Kyungsoo stared in disbelief with his large eyes. The other introduced himself " I'm Kim Jongin".

 

Kim Jongin, his name is perfect. Kyungsoo stomach bursted with butterflies as the strangers name echoed in his head.

 

"Please take care of us" the three of them slightly noded their head while the tall giant bowed in 90 degree angle, placing him out of the group like a sore thumb.

 

"You four can take your seats at the far end right corner" Ms. Hang pointed towards the three best friends.

 

Jongin took a sat behind kyungsoo. His best friend Baekhyun was nudging him, teasing him about the mystery boy. The other boy just rolled his eyes and shooed the other away.

 

Kyungsoo glanced behind him to make sure he wasn't just hallucinating, The moment their eyes met, Kyungsoo remembered their encounter. A sudden blush invaded his face as he whipped his head back around in the front of the room.

 

~~¥~~

 

The bell rung indicating lunch. Everyone rushed out the door, wasting no time to be gentle and shoved and pushed their way out. Only 7 boys we're left behind, the three best friends and the new students.

The three best friends couldn't help but feel like a certain pair of eyes were staring at them with a great passion. Kyungsoo was the first to say that they needed to eat lunch. Escaping the awkwardness in the room. The three rushed out in the field to eat at their favorite spot under the trees.

"So do you think its them" Kris whispered when the three tiptoed out.

 

"I'm not sure about the other two, but I know the cute wide one one is" Jongin said eyeing the door where the bright eyed kid use to be.

 

"What do you think he can do?" Chanyeol joined the conversation

 

" I don't know" Jong in replied in hushed voice "but I think neither does he."

 

Sehun gave him a suspicious raise of a brow " what does that mean".

 

"He was almost attacked yesterday" Jongin sighed " I saved him without anyone seeing me, not even him. I think they know and are keeping him under surveillance"

 

"So... what do we do now" Chanyeol asked

 

"Keep an eye on them" Kris turned to the other three and pointed a finger on each of them "Chanyeol, you get the short one"

 

"The one with the eyeliner" Chanyeol asked, desire in his tugging smile.

 

Kris nodded and turned to Sehun while Chanyeol celebrates "And you get the Chinese deer". Sehun smirked "Should be fun" he replied

 

"You" he whipped his head to Kai " Just keep doing what your doing and follow him"

 

"And what about you" Kai asked

 

"Im off to the next town to watch over the other one, you know the panda" The other gave him a weird look " I'm just making sure he has a safe transfer from his old home to here" he retorted

 

"Okayyy" the three held their hands up in defence and a smirk planted on their faces.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Authors note ( 0 v 0 )

 

There half of exo have been introduced