Glowing Birthmarks

Marked

 

They sprinted out of the house as fast as they could, not planning on a safe place to linger. While running, all of them were cut short of breaths and had stumbled around an alleyway to rest. Resting to catch their breath, their birthmark started to emit excruciating pain.

They screamed In pain. No explanation on the sudden discomfort that covered their entire frame. They lifted their shirt and hissed at the cold air that bit their skin. A bright light shined from their birth mark, half covered with their pants.

"What's going on" baekhyun cried as he tries to catch oxygen.

"I don't know, " Luhan said his, eyes dripping with tears. They all dropped into the floor squirming from the pain.

Slowly the light from their birthmark emitted, slowly faded with the sharp pain that came with it, as if it were slowly and painfully killed. Standing up and brushing dust off their jeans, the three showed evident relief on their faces as they were free from the agony that controlled their body.

"Are you guys okay, is anyone hurt?" Kyungsoo said, in a motherly instinct. The boys swayed their heads from side to side. He looked around the alleyway scanning for further danger "Do you think were safe here?"

"No, I don't think so" the menacing shadow appeared behind them.Terrified the boys tried to make a run for it but halted to a stop when the shadow materialized in front of them and cornered them in a dead end, where there was nowhere to hide. The matter solidified asking "Where do you think your going?"

"What do you want from us" Baekhyun cowered beside Kyungsoo

"To kill you and to obtain your powers silly" he snickered as if the question asked were normal.

"But we don't have powers."  Luhan cried "You have the wrong people!!!.

The man tsked "You shouldn't lie, boy." the man yet again turned into a shadow. Two hands came out from the silhouette and reached for the trio.

They all screamed, scattering into different directions. Fearful for their own and their friends lives. The hands changed course and went for a direct attack for Baekhyun. The palms reached up, attempting to strike the teenage boy.

"Get away from mee." Baekhyun screamed. In all commotion, he closed his eyes and held his hands up defensively. Feeling scared a sudden warm feeling came over him and into his hands. Creeping through his veins, the warmth was like sunshine traveling to the tip of his fingers. ‘Weird why hasn't he attacked yet’ Baekhyun thought.

Slowly opening his right eye, he saw his hands glowing orange. He was shocked, but still held his hand up. Opening his other eye he noticed that the shadow had disappeared. "Luhan, Kyungsoo look" he informed the others with wide eyes.The other looked and were surprised as well, their mouth hanged below their chins. "whoa" they responded.

From the other side of the alley way was a low groan, obviously hurt followed by a spiteful remark of " why you little..." he formed another black orb, collecting energy from it surroundings in his hands and threw it across to the unsuspecting trio.

"Look out " Luhan yelled and pushed the other two out of the way. The ball was coming running towards him. He held out his hands, trying to protect himself. The glowing orb stopped halfway. Shocked, he stared into his hands, his eyes drifted to his friends and yelled "What do I do now" trying to control the situation.

"I don't know.. t-try pushing it?" Kyungsoo suggested, mind scattering in the odd situation they were posed in.

With no hesitation, Luhan pushed the air around him. The ball bounced back to the owner, landing an unswerving blow on the stomach.

"Okay this is officially weird" Luhan said, gaping at the spaces between his fingers and reuniting with his friends.

"You guys are dead meat" the man growled. With great speed he sprinted towards the three and forcefully took Kyungsoo wrist. "Let go" Kyungsoo tried to free himself. He struggled , grunting and squirming under the man's hold. "Let go" he repeated and kicked the man on the shins. He threw his hand out in the air and pillars of earth came from the ground and hurled the man across the passage.

Angry, Kyungsoo stomped his feet and growled "Leave us alone." The ground started to shake and soon the earth cracked and in half. The gap outstretched to the man causing him to fall but manages to dangle with one hand on the edge of the cliff. Fingers slipping one after another. Slowly the gap started to close. Inch by inch it stitched itself until it was completely sealed off, burying the man.

"Phew" the three sighed "Is it finally over?" Baekhyun asked "I don't know" Luhan replied. " Whatever, I'm just glad he's gone". Kyungsoo said in relief.

"Not just yet" a hand busted through the ground and a body elevated shortly. He was covered in dirt, anger evident in his face. " This ends ...Now!! He said as he set foot on the ground.

He created another ball, spiraling in his hands. It was bigger than the previous others and the trio knew that they couldn't save themselves now. As he was about to throw it, A figure came from nowhere, sideways in the air and kicked the male collecting energy. He stumbled aside, his ball of energy disappeared from his hands, as the transporting figure disappeared again. The figure then reappeared behind the man's back and punched his spine, sending massive pain on his body. As quickly as he appeared, the figure disappeared.

Kyungsoo didn't know what was happening as now the figure stood beside him. "Hold on to me" he said. He didn't recognized the voice and quickly replied, backing up a little. "N-no.... w-why would I?" He stuttered. "Suite yourself, if you wanna stay here..." the man smirked and his glance pointed toward the man slowly regaining consciousness "....with him". Kyungsoo quickly grabbed his shirt while the other held Luhan's and Baekhyun's hands. "Let's go" he said swiftly. The man chucked and they all vanished into thin air.

 

~~ £~~

 

 

Kyungsoo opened his eyes a moment later and found they were in a clean, polished cave full of furniture. The man moved from his side leaving him feeling scared and lost again. The man joined 3 others and stared at the best friends admirably, taking a conversation. Whispers and comments were thrown here and there.

"The transfer students" Luhan and Baekhyun screeched.

 
 
__________________
Authors note
Hiii 
I hope no one got confuse here with the figure and the man.(I did my best on not making any confusion)
P.S the figure is Kai
 
By the way could anyone give me suggestions on what they should be 
Examples :
Wizard
Mages
Witches (good)
Other magical Person?
 
PLS comment and while your at it Subscibe