To Grandma's house we Go!

Marked

Meanwhile out in the field three adorable cuties sat in their usual spot under the biggest tree in school property. Chattering happily and nibbling on their scrumptious food that Kyungsoo made for them.

"Wow, I think you've gotten better at cooking Kyungsoo" Beakhyun said, his mouth full of food. "The cooking lesson you took must have helped a lot".

"Thanks" Kyungsoo rubbed the back of his neck " I'll make sure to prepare lots more next time" he offered with a smile.

 

"You should let us help next time" Luhan smiled " I've always wants to learn".

 

They chattered the lunch time away, talking more about their summer and how great this school year will be. The three have always been inseparable, always doing things together, complementing each others charms and talents. Kyungsoo had always been like the mother figure in the group, he likes taking care of the other two, making food for them and spoiling them. Always being careful with his actions and words for the two have looked up at him. He had always been more mature than the other two, but still cute and charming in his own way.

 

Baekhyun was the person who always had a smile plastered in his face, brightening up a room when he enters. No matter what the problem is, he would be there to put a smile on your face. He will strongly stand for what he believes in, even if he standing alone, But that will never happen since Luhan and Kyungsoo are always there for him.

Luhan was smart, very smart. He is warmhearted and is always willing to help others, he will never abandon you in a time of need. You don't even have to ask him for help, it seems that he has a 6th sense that tells him when one of his friends needs help.

Although the are very different, they work together to bring out each others best. They also have many similarities that they share like, all three of them were attracted to the same gender but never each other, that would be gross. They treat each other like family than anything. They also share a weird place for a birthmark, In the right upper thigh, below the stomach. Each of them a different shape.

"H-h you guys, have your birthmark st-started to hurt s-somehow" Kyungsoo asked in concern, but stutters in his absurd question.

"How did you know." Baekhyun said in confusion.

"Weird, mine actually stings a little too" Luhan added.

Kyungsoo sighed wearily "I hope it stop soon, grandma has fallen ill these past few weeks and I need to take care of her"

"Really, my birthmark started to hurt a few weeks ago" Baekhyun stated

It was soon followed by me two and me three from Luhan and Kyungsoo. Silent filled the conversation as they pondered on how these past few events interconnected.

"Well it doesn't matter, it will go away eventually " Baekhyun cheered " Well go with you after school to visit grandma D.O, I'm sure she'll be happy to see Luhan and I again." He smiled brightly while Luhan noded to support his idea.

"Yeah, she always made great pie for us when we come over" Luhan said "Maybe we could make her pie" Luhan suggested.

"Okay, I bet she will be happy to see you, she was asking me to invite you guys anyways." Kyungsoo smiled back as the school bell sung to let the student know that lunch was over.

They packed their belongings and headed to the school building, excited to visit Kyungsoo grandma.

 

~~π~~

 

When school ended, the trio headed straight to grandma D.O's house. While walking Baekhyun tried to strike a conversation.

"So, how about those new transfer students" Baekhyun said, striking interest.

"Cute and mysterious, I like them. Especially rainbow hair" Luhan stated

"Okay.... I guess" Kyunsoo ducked his head. The other two whipped their heads to the boy and gave him a quizzical look

"what......"

"Says the guy that was oogoling, I think Kai was his name" Baekhyun said.

"N-no.... its just I saw him before but was never properly introduced" Kyungsoo defended

"I think the tall one is nice, he has a cute smile" Baekhyun stated

"Let's just hurry to granny's house, I wanna make pie"

 

~~π~~

 

After entering the lonesome house, they headed to the bedridden grandma. She laid there lifelessly as if existence were to slip away any moment.

"Grandma, I'm here. I brought Luhan and Baekhyun with me" Kyungsoo said in a slight whisper

A frail hand gestured them to come closer. Stepping a couple steps the three cuddled around the woman.

"ohhhh you three have grown to quite an adorable bunch." She said in an undertone "I want you three to promise me two things as a last request" 

"Don't say something like that grandma, your still strong" Kyungsoo pleaded

The aged women gave him a gentle smile and pointed to a box on the corner " Can you please get that for me, dear"

Kyungsoo noded and picked up the palm sized black cube that sat in the corner. He turned back and gave the box to his grandma.

"I want you three to always be together and support each other no matter what happens. I want you to keep your friendship strong." The grandma said

"Of course " the three noded

"I also want you to.." she handed them the box ".. to open this after I'm gone, but not before"

The three smiled at her. " But what's inside grandma?" Luhan said curiously.

"You'll find out soon enough" the grandma cough dangerously then smiled.

"You'll find out soon indeed" an unrecognized deep voice said. Grandmas smile turned into a frown and she gazed behind the boys. The young men took a step back from the shadow behind them. "W-who's th-there?" Luhan stuttered in fear. There was nothing behind them, the rest of the room only an inhibited shadow that belonged to no one.

"So these are 3 of the descendents" he said ignoring Luhan's question. Soon after the shadow raise and began to solidify into a man dressed in a black cloak."I think killing these three will be off to a great start."

"You know you can't do that until I'm dead, I'm the last one until they get their full powers."she said bitterly.

"Then I guess that's will have to be arranged" the man said as his hand engulfed in a dark like orb.

The trio cowherd in fear as the two made their conversation. "What's going on" Baekhyun asked in confusion "Who are you"

The mans head whipped at them. "Shut it" he yelled angrily and threw the ball towards them. The three screamed in fear

"Noooo" the elderly jumped from the bed with all the strength she had and whipped her wrist towards the unknown man. The orb stopped midair and launched toward the man as the elderly commanded. It hit him with great force as he flew to the wall on impact. "GO" the woman yelled, pointing towards the door.

"What about you, He's gonna hurt you" Kyungsoo cried

"Don't worry I'll be fine,  i can take him. Just don't forget your promise." She said in a surprisingly strong voice.

A tear escape all their eyes as Kyungsoo grabbed the box and was hauled out the door by Baekhyun. "Let's go" Kyungsoo hesitated but followed the others and sprinted out the door tears streaking down their faces.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note ( * V * )

Hi there more action on the next chapter

Yay the Boring intro is over

Remember this is a double update

hehehehe Im sorry if this is lame but i made thier personality connect with thier powers

Kyungsoo is motherly = Mother Earth       Beakhyun Lights up a whole room        Lahan is smart= Telekinisis 

Sorry lm lame