Caught!

Wedding Crasher for hire

"Gotcha." Yunho placed a hand on her shoulder, making her tremble in fear. Just then an idea appeared in Tiffany's mind, making her smile.

 

"!" She screamed, turning everyone's attention on them. As soon as Yunho heard it, he blushed and pulled his hand away, allowing her to run through the gates.

 

"Dang it,' he cursed under his breath. He hid his face in his jacket and walked off in the opposite direction. Tiffany looked back and saw him walking away, she sighed in relief. Yunho was going to his car but stopped and punched the wall next to him "Aish how could I let her get away like that!" He punched and kicked the wall a few more time before going into his car, ruffled his hair in anger and hitting his steering wheel a few times before relaxing.

 

 

 

-AT the house where Fei and Gikwang are at-

 

"Fei noona, do you want to go out today?" Gikwang asked as he watched Fei look out the window.

 

"Can I?" She turned her head and looked at him with sparkle in her eyes.

 

"I guess, we just have to be back before Yunho comes back" Gikwang said smiling back at her.

 

"Let’s go!" Fei said as she jumped to her feet and pulled Gikwang along.

 

They walked down the streets of Seoul, enjoying every time they had but not knowingly, Jaejoong spotted them and was following them.

 

'Why is Fei with another guy?..' He wondered in his mind.

 

"Did she get over the marriage so fast? It haven’t been a day and she acted like nothing happen, isn’t she worried? Why isn’t she looking for me?" Many thoughts ran through Jaejoong’s mind and he decided to get close to them to see what they were talking about.

 

 

"Noona, you look pretty with this on." Gikwang said smiling as he placed a cute blue headband on her head with a smile on his face. Jaejoong saw them and he clenched his fists and hit his fist against the wall.

 

 

 

"That guy...Why is he so touchy with my girl?" Fei and Gikwang's hand interlaced together people who were watching were commenting on the cute couple even though they were more like siblings

 

Jaejoong decided he can’t take it anymore, so he went up to them "Hey you.” He said pointing to Gikwang making them turn.

 

"Jaejoong!" Fei said, surprised.

 

 

 

-Back at the house-

 

"Noona! Noona! We should go out together! Like Fei noona and Gikwang hyung!" Taemin said, cutely clinging onto Amber's arm.

 

"Oh ok since you are so cute~" Amber said as she got up and ruffled his hair.

 

"Where should we go?" Taemin asked, looking around.

 

"I don’t know let just walk and...." Amber said looking back at Taemin and she bumped into someone  causing her to fall.

"Whoa! Careful there!" Someone lightly pushed her back up, his eyes then landed on Taemin.

 

"HYUNGS!" Taemin said happily, going to his hyungs.

 

"Hey Taeminnie~" Key said, hugging him.


"Taeminnie." Jonghyun said, ruffling his hair.

 

"What are you doing here Taemin?" Minho said looking at him.

 

"I'm on a date with Amber noona!" Taemin said happily with a sparkle in his eyes as he bounced happily.

 

"Aish, not a date." Amber lightly bonked Taemin's head causing him to pout. The guys looked at Taemin and laughed at the little maknae’s silliness.

 

"Annyeong." The guys bowed and greeted her.

"Dont forget me!" Onew said, running up to Taemin to ruffle his hair but ended up falling down and the guys continued to laugh even more.

------------------------------------

Yay! An update finalleh~! *claps* ^^  - Cookieh~