Found her

Wedding Crasher for hire

"So where to?" Taemin said as he placed his hands at the back of his head as he walked beside Amber

 

"The shopping mall that's closest to us?" Amber said in an unsure voice; she never had time to go out and she had to wear a disguise because people that attended to the wedding she crashed might see her and report her and Taemin to the police.

 

For now they knew it was safe since it was the time where everyone was at work, school or home. They walked until they were at the front of the shopping mall.

 

"Wow it’s so big" Taemin jumped in excitement

 

"Yah, calm down. Noona will bring you to eat ice cream if you behave araso?"

 

"Ne" Taemin said, his eyes sparkling brighter than jewels

 

Amber dragged him to a simple but cute clothing store and started to look through the racks. Taemin was interested in one shirt when he reach for it another girl also reached for it at the same time.

 

"Oh..." Was all she could say as she stared at Taemin, maybe it was because he was in a girl clothing shop while looking at clothing for girls.

 

'My goddess!' Taemin's eyes were again sparkling while looking at his pretty goddess.

 

"Erm... goddess?" the girl said looking at Taemin.

 

"...AHH MIANHE! I WAS THINKING OF MY GIRLFRIEND!" He said rather quickly and loudly trying to hide his embarrassment. “Taemin you screwed up big time...” he thought to himself

 

"Ah~ I get it~ you want to buy the shirt for your girlfriend? I'll go leave for some other store then." His goddess smiled before walking out of the shop.

 

"Ah wait~ can I at least know your name?" Taemin asked her while looking down to hide his embarrassed face.

 

"Uhm...." Before she could answer her phone had rang… "Yeobosayeo?" "Ah! Unnie I’ll come right away!" She snapped her phone close and bowed at Taemin before running off.

 

"Aws so close" Taemin sighed as he pouted.

 

"Who were you talking to?" Amber said as he appears behind Taemin scaring him.

 

"Noona!..." He jumped in surprise and put his on his chest.

 

"Huh? Oh no one, let's go pick out something for Fei noona." He said in a disappointed tone before picking up the shirt that his goddess had her eyes on. They bought a few clothes and went out of the shop.

"Do you think it’s enough?" Taemin said holding up the bags of clothes.

 

"Probably, she won't stay for that long, Yunho ahjusshi is probably going to do something about it if it's too long." Amber said with a shrug.

 

 

----INSIDE THE BASE

"Gikwang-ah, I’m going to leave to do something, don't let her leave this place." YunHo said as he grabbed his jacket.

 

"Ne, be back quick and buy me something to eat~" GiKwang said sitting on the sofa.

 

"Yeah, yeah." He pressed in the code and went out the door, going to find his client who had never given him the money yet.

 

Gikwang turned to Fei and smile "So do you like it here?"

 

"Huh? Uh...Yeah..." She was pretty uncomfortable with Gikwang...Well....being...Nice?

 

"Don’t worry I was kidding about the whole killing thing" he said laughing, trying to make her relax.

 

"Why are you being so nice...Is this a trap or something?" She was suspicious of his kindness.

 

"Nah I am always nice, I just like to tease people" he laughed again.

 

She relaxed a little, at least she knew that 3/4 people in the group wasn't scary.

 

"I haven't introduced myself yet...My name is Wang FeiFei, it's nice to meet you." She reached her hand out.

 

"Lee GiKwang, it’s a pleasure to meet you" he said shaking her hand "Want something to eat or drink I can go to the kitchen to get something"

"I'll just have anything there is available." She smiled.

 

GiKwang got up and dusted his pants before walking into the kitchen.

 

'This reminds me of something…or someone..' Fei thought in her mind while looking around the room.

 

'Friendship?...Nah...Love?...Is it..Family?’

 

"Here I got a cup of tea for you and some sandwiches hope you don’t mind. I made it myself" Gikwang said placing a tray in front of her.

 

"Thanks." Fei took a sip of the tea and her smile had gotten wider, it really reminded her of someone and something that was important to her.

 

 

-------YUNHO'S SIDE---------

Yunho walked around to look for the woman to get his money from. He tapped a girl around 20-something years old and she turned around.

 

"Excuse me are you..." Before he could finish the girl had already ignored him and walked off.

 

'What..the?'

 

She looked suspicious since she was looking left and right while dragging her luggage.

 

"Hey" Yunho said as he grabbed her shoulder "why are you walking away?"

"W-w-hy do you care?!" She stuttered.

 

"Are you Tiffany?" he said as he tightens his grip.

 

"No...I'm..." She thought of her real English name and smiled. "Stephanie." She only gave her nickname to that guy couldn't possibly get her name right?

He looked at her with a raised eyebrow "You look a lot like Tiffany” He said as he held up a picture.

 

"Hm? You must've gotten the wrong person then." She said impatiently. She was getting impatient; her flight was in 2 hours so she had to get to the airport quickly.

"You must be lying."

"No..I swear...Bye!" She threw her heels at Yunho and quickly ran off to the airport which was very close. The heels hit his face and he was pretty mad. He chased after her and soon he caught up to her.