Pre Wedding Preparation

Wedding Crasher for hire

"Hyung, are you sure Fei noona won't find out?" Jonghyun asked, as he asked the amused bartender for another cup of soda.

 

"Yeah, i'm sure" Jaejoong said taking his cup of alcohol and gulped it in one shot.

 

"You still can't forget Tiffany, right?" Junsu asked as he saw his hyung getting wasted.

 

"Shut up, Junsu" Jaejoong took another drink, this time from the bottle.

 

"Whoa bro don’t drink so much you'll get waste" Minho said putting his hand on JaeJoong's shoulder.

 

Jaejoong shrugged off Minho's hand and continued drinking. He felt lifeless without Tiffany, Fei was a rebound and when he realizes that she was only a rebound, he was already getting married to her. He stopped drinking and started to look at the bottle in deep thoughts.

 

"Hey snap out of it" Nickhun said taking the bottle away.

 

"Give it back!" Jaejoong wanted to punch Nickhun, but luckily Minho and Junsu stopped him in time.

 

"It’s not the time for u to get wasted before your wedding" Jonghyun put his arm on Jaejoong shoulder and tried to calm him down.

 

He slumped against the wall and slid down; it was hard forgetting Tiffany even though there was already another woman in his life

 

"I want to forget my memories..with her" Jaejoong muttered as he hung his head down.

 

"Well hyung this isn’t the right way to forget her." Junsu said as kneeled in front of Jaejoong

                     

"Shut up" Jaejoong muttered once again and before he knew it he had fell asleep, thinking about both Fei and Tiffany

 

-At the girls side-

 

 

 

"Sulli-ah! It's so hard not to be!" The girl that was most likely the 'unnie' said.

 

"C'mon Fei unnie, Jaejoong oppa is sure going to love whatever you're going to wear" Sulli said with a wink as she stood up and scanned the wedding dresses.

 

"I know...But I feel so bad after Jaejoong oppa broke up with Tiffany" She took a glass of champagne and raised it up to her lips, only to be stopped by Sulli.

 

"No alcohol till after the honeymoon" Sulli strictly said, taking the glass out of Fei's hand.

   
 

♪On the outside, I’m a Bad Girl. On the inside, I’m a Good Girl. You don’t even know me well, you only look at me from the outside. I find your gaze to be funny because you see me as a pitiful girl.♪

 

Fei quickly went to get it, in hopes of not wearing the wedding dress that was now set out in front of her

 

Sulli beat her to it by a second and snatched the phone away, pushing Fei lightly to the direction of the changing room.

 

"Pali Pali!" Sulli said, putting the phone on loudspeakers.

 

"Hey~!" Multiple voices called.

 

"Hey, so what’s up?" She asked, eyeing the changing room expecting Fei to come out in the wedding dress.

 

"Give us a snap shot of our dresses and the wedding dress, by the way did you hear?" Sunny asked.

 

"About what?" Sulli asked giving a confused look.

 

"Tiffany! She's moving away!" Sooyoung butted in, most likely by snatching the phone and keeping it out of their reach.

 

"What?!" Sulli said almost bawling.

 

Before Sulli could ask more, Fei had came out of the changing room.

 

Tiffany was always a touchy subject for Fei, because she still feels guilty for taking Jaejoong away.

 

"Er..Did you hear that..unnie?" Sulli asked, snapping the phone shut hoping Fei didn’t hear what the girls said.

 

"What? I was struggling because of this stupid dress!" Fei complained, slumping onto her seat.

 

“Nevermind..” She whispered while feeling a bit guilty at the same time.