Wedding Day

Wedding Crasher for hire

-Wedding day at the girl’s side-

 

"Ah! I'm so nervous" Fei said as she fiddled with her veil, it was nearly her time to walk down the aisle.

 

"Stop being nervous unnie! Also, stop fiddling~ it's going to take awhile to re-do that!" Sulli said taking Fei’s hand away from the veil

 

"But I’m so nervous, what if things don’t go as planned?" Fei asked nervously

 

"Don't worry, it will" Sulli said placing her hands on Fei’s shoulder

 

-Guys side-

 

"So are you ready?" JongHyun asked JaeJoong who looks worried

 

"Kind of..." Jaejoong whispered while taking glances at the door from time to time

 

"Hyung, it's going to be okay" Minho assured his hyung.

 

"Do you have the rings?" JongHyun asked Junsu while fixing his cassock.

 

"Erm.... yeah" Junsu said as he took out a small box from his pocket and opening it.

 

"Whoa hyung, how much did that ring cost?" Jonghyun said as he gaped at the ring

 

"The price doesn't matter." Jaejoong replied with a smile.

 

*Wedding tune starts playing*

 

Jaejoong turned around to see the large door opened, meaning it was the bride's turn to go. Sulli pulled the veil over Fei's head and went behind her, the others held up their bouquet and followed.

 

Jaejoong looked at Fei and have him the best smile while the other guys also look in the direction where the large door opened. Fei's father then grabbed her hand and led her to Jaejoong, who was smiling happily.  They both walked up next to each other and turn to look at the pastor, JongHyun.

 

"Aish lets just skip the boring parts ok?" JongHyun said. As the other people just laughed and said yes, after that being silent so he could get to the important part.

 

"Do you Jaejoong take Fei in sickness and in health and blah blah blah love her forever?" JongHyun said with a smile.

 

"I do" Jaejoong said smiling while looking deeply into Fei’s eyes.

 

"Do you Fei….. aish u know the rest" JongHyun said laughing a little.

 

"I do." Fei said trying her best not to giggle at Jonghyun.

 

"Is there anyone that objects?" JongHyun said looking around at the crowd.

 

Just then door slammed open, revealing a handsome guy and a feminine looking guy in a suit

 

"I object." The handsome but cold man said with a smirk on his face.

 

"Yunho….." Jaejoong said looking at the guy.

 

Well, if it isn't Jaejoong." Yunho said while a smile played on his lips.

 

Meanwhile, Taemin had his eyes on a girl that was at the bridesmaid’s line

 

"It’s been ages since we met" Yunho said as he stepped closer to Jaejoong.

 

"Yeah..." Jaejoong said, also stepping closer to Yunho and now they were looking at each other face to face.

 

Fei was confused at this situation; she turned to her friends to see if they had a clue. But all of them were as confused as she was.

 

"So what brings you here and stopping my wedding" Jaejoong said with his hands in his pocket while looking right at Yunho.

 

"Just some business to take care of" Yunho said with a smirk and a small chuckle.

 

"Business? What business?" Jaejoong asked with a confused look on his face.

 

"Not telling." Yunho grabbed Fei's hands and dragged her out of the chapel; while Taemin on the other hand gave a last look at the girl before following his hyung out the door.

 

Jaejoong gave a shocked face.... what just happened?

 

"Hyung! Go after her!" Minho yelled to JaeJoong pointing to the door.

 

"Quickly oppa!" Sunny screamed.

 

The girls couldn't chase after Fei since they were wearing a dress and also heels while Minho and the guys couldn't drive.

 

Jaejoong blinked before quickly running to get Fei back.

 

"Jagiya, do you want some cake?" Bom asked JongHyun as she took a bite out of the slice that was cut.