First job

Wedding Crasher for hire

 "Yobosayeo?" a woman said softly.

 

The man answered, not really surprised that there was another customer requesting for him or his friend, it was expected. They were the best and everyone wants their help ,the help of the two most cold hearted men alive.

 

"Can you please stop the wedding at ---------?" she said when he didn’t answer back.

"Of course it’s not trouble at all but there’s a price to pay" he said with a smirk spreading across his face.

The girl from the other line was confused, what price? It was never mentioned in the booklet she received in the mail.

"W-w-hat price?" she said stuttering.

 

"It all depends on how hard it would be to crash the wedding, but make sure you pay if not we'll hunt you down” he said as coldly as he could.

 

She thought for awhile, her ex was a guy that could be easily crushed, even by the slightest thing, which was why she broke up with him in the first place.

 

"It should be pretty easy to crash..So how much?" she said confidently that it was an easy job for them.

 

“10million won” he said

 

“Ottoke? I can't pay that much!” she said worriedly.

 

"Whoever said crashing a wedding would be cheap?" he said.

 

"We are the best~" he sang

 

She gulped, did she make a bad choice?

"Could you lower the price?” she said pleadingly

"I expect 1 million won by today" he said smiling to his partner.

"Fine then" she sighed

"Okay when is the wedding?" he asked

“Tomorrow 6pm” she said quickly. She hung up and quickly packed her luggage in fear of being hunted down.

"Hey Gikwang looks like we got our another job" Yunho said smirking as he turned his face to face GiKwang

"Really hyung? That's good" Gikwang replied, not looking up from the piece of paper that was printed out.

"She said it’s going to be easy so do you want to go or do I go?" Yunho said looking at his friend that was reading the paper.

Gikwang read the clients name and information; he wasn't really in the mood…

 

"You go" he said looking away from the paper.

 

"Fine then, give me those" he said while taking the papers away from Gikawng.... ‘hmmm..... Interesting’, he thought as a huge smile formed on his lips. Yunho look at the other 2 juniors who just joined, Taemin and Amber, they will handle the task of helping the guys. They have good future ahead of them, so young yet so good.

"Taemin-ah, come with me for this one." Taemin's eyes left the DS and looked at his hyung with disbelief.

"Eh, why hyung?"

"This one will be interesting" Yunho smirked, taking a glance at the paper.

Taemin gave Amber a 'Should I go?' look, she nodded her head and continued to browse on the internet for the information of the clients incase they wanted to run away.

"Okay hyung, i'll go."

"It's settled then."

"Good luck." Amber said while giving a thumbs up without her eyes leaving the screen.

"Thanks, I don't need luck though." He looked at the picture of the guy and smirked, knowing it'll be an interesting day.