Final

OH BROTHER?!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A month later, Jin and Soo Ji handed in their assignment, so did the other and there’s a couple days left before Soo Ji move to L.A with her parents. So, her friends planned a farewell party for her at their favorite cafe, Joon’s café. Jong Kook and Krystal went to the bakery to buy Soo Ji’s favorite cake, which is chocolate cheesecake, while the other decorated the cafe, after having permission from the owner.  After they done, Krystal and Jin went to Soo Ji’s house.

“Hi, Ken.” Krystal greeted and slightly bowed. “Can Soo Ji go out with us for awhile?”

“Sure, but make sure to bring her back before 8. Soo Ji still has a lot of stuffs to pack for tomorrow.” Ken replied and opened the door wider. “She’s in her room. Go ahead.” Krystal went inside while Jin just waited outside.  

A few minutes later, Soo Ji came down the stairs with Krystal and finally leaved for the party. Soo Ji really had fun with her friends. They exchanged gifts and had cake. Before going home, all of them hugged Soo Ji and they even took a group photo together. Next day, Soo Ji’s brothers and friends went to the airport to bid farewell to Soo Ji and her parents. While Mom and Dad went to the counter to check in for their flight, Soo Ji went to say her last goodbye to her friends and brothers.

“Well… I guess this is it. Bye guys.” Soo Ji said and waved her hand. “I’m going to miss you. Don’t forget about me, ok?”

“We won’t, Soo Ji.” Jimin said and she smiled. “We will always remember you. You won’t forget us, right?” Soo Ji nodded and went to have a group hug with her friends.

After that, Soo Ji turned to her brothers and they smiled at her, before hugging her for the last time.

“Bye guys. I’m going to miss you too.” She said as she was still hugging Hong Bin. “Promise me, you won’t forget about me?”

“We won’t, lil sis.” Ken said and her hair. “You will always be our little sister.” She smiled and pulled away from Hong Bin before turning to Hyuk.

“Hyuk?” He im

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter