3

OH BROTHER?!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They searched the whole neighborhood, but they still can’t find her. So, the boys went home with a worried look on their face. Hyuk lied on the couch with tears streaming down his cheeks, while Ravi, Leo, Ken and Hong Bin went to the kitchen to have a drink of water. N went to sit on a couch beside Hyuk.

“Well, did you found her?” Grandma asked as she came down the stairs with her robe. “Hak Yeon? Tae Woon? Jae Hwan? Won Sik? Hong Bin? Sang Hyuk?” N looked up to her and shook his head.

“We searched everywhere.  The playground, the park, we even asked the neighbors and her friends if they saw her.” N said. “But the only answer we heard was no.”

“But she got to be out there.” Grandma said as she began to sob and cry. “She must be freezing.” Her tears slowly streamed down her cheek and she walked up to her room.

Just then, they heard Hyuk sobbed louder as he continued to cry after he hides his face by facing the cushion. The other looked at each other and sighed before walking to Hyuk and tried to comfort him.

“Don’t cry, Hyuk. Soo Ji will be fine.” Ken said and he gently patted Hyuk’s shoulder. “She will come back like she always does.” Leo continued.

“Easy for you to say. It’s not your twin, who is missing.” Hyuk replied without facing his brothers. “What if something happen to her? What if Grandma called Mom and Dad and tell them about this again? What if this time Mom and Dad decided to let her to come with them in L.A?”

“Hyuk, would you just stop?!” N shouted and Hyuk turned to him with his red and tearful eyes. “Enough with the what if questions?!”

“Why would I? It’s your fault that she’s missing?!!” Hyuk replied. “If you didn’t threaten to transfer her to a boarding school, she will still be here with us! If only you could just close your big mouth, none of this could have happen?!” Hyuk got up and ran to his room.

“He’s right. You should have closed your mouth.” Hong Bin said and N looked up to him. “Stop being overprotective around her for awhile. Would you?”

“Yeah, Hak Yeon hyung. Hong Bin and Hyuk are right.” Ravi continued. “Let Soo Ji has her freedom for awhile.” With that, the other 4 went upstairs to their room, leaving N alone at the living room.

Meanwhile Soo Ji ran to her friend, Krystal’s house. She was lying on Krystal’s bed when Krystal entered with a bowl of popcorn in her hand.

“Your brothers came awhile ago, looking for you.” Krystal said and went to sit next to her on the bed. “So, I told them that you aren’t here.”

“Thanks, Krys.” Soo Ji said to Krystal and got up to a sitting position. “I don’t know what I’ll do without you.”

“You’re welcome, JiJi. What are friends for?” Krystal replied. “What’s the problem this time? Did Ken and Ravi take and hide your stuff again?”

“Even worse than that.” Soo Ji replied and told Krystal about the incident. “Do you know I feel now?”

“Yeah.” Krystal said as she nodded her head. “But what’s the problem kissing Jin anywhere? He’s hot and cute.”

“Huh?! Earth to Krystal, brother overprotective around little sister here?” Soo Ji pointed at herself and Krystal made an ‘O’ shaped with and nodded again. “But come to think of it, he is hot and cute.”

The two girls joked with each other all night long and Soo Ji decided to have sleepover at Krystal’s that night. The next morn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter