4

OH BROTHER?!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Mom… Dad… What are you doing here?” Ravi asked and helped with their luggage. “Did Hak Yeon hyung said that you don’t have to come?”

“I did.” N answered and went to the front door.

“But your mother was the one who want to come here.” Dad answered and sighed. “Honey, the kids are fine. You don’t have to worry about them.”

“I will stop worrying about them, after I make sure all of them are here and safe.” She did a head count before her eyes widen in shock. “There are only 6 of them. Where’s your sister?! Hak Yeon said she’s home.”

“She –“Ken was about to answer when Soo Ji came down the stairs.

“I thought I heard –“Soo Ji turned frozen at the stairs as her eyes widen when she saw her parents at the living room. “Mom? Dad? What are you guys doing here?” She slowly walked the stairs and stood beside Hyuk.

“I was worried about you.” Mom said and went to hug her tightly. “Are you okay? Are you hurt or something?” Mom pulled away from the hug and cupped her face before turning her head side to side.

“Mom, I’m fine.” Soo Ji answered and Mom hugged her again. “I thought you guys have a meeting with the Clark today?” She slowly pulled away and stared at her mother.

“We did, but Mom canceled it.” Dad answered and Mom shot a glare at him. “I mean she postponed it.”

“Really?” Hyuk asked. “Why would she postpone it? I thought it worth a million?”

“If you really want to know why we are here…” Mom said and the 7 of them paid close attention to her. “We are here for your sister, Soo Ji.”

“Her?!” Her brothers asked as they all turned to her.

“Me?” Soo Ji asked and pointed at herself before turning to Hyuk. *I don’t like where this is going.* “Why me?”

“At the end of next month, Soo Ji is going to live with us in L.A.” Mom announced and Soo Ji’s jaw dropped as she was surprised. “Your father and I want Soo Ji to spend her high school years in L.A’s top high school.”

“But I like it here.” Soo Ji protested and Mom shook her head. “Mom, I’m not moving to L.A. I want to stay here with Hyuk and I’m not going to any school without him.”

“We already called your principal about this and he agreed.” Mom replied. “And you are going to L.A no matter what, with or without Hyuk.”

“It’s not fair!” shouted Soo Ji. “You’re just like Hak Yeon, but only meaner. I HATE YOU!” She ran to her room and locked herself in.

Everyone turned to Mom and N before they shook their heads. Dad let out a sigh and rubbed his belly.

“So what’s for dinner?” He asked and chuckled a little. “Where’s your grandmother?”

“She’s in the kitchen cooking.” Leo answered and walked with him to the kitchen.

A few minutes later, dinner was ready and everyone went to the dining table. Hyuk was the on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter