2

OH BROTHER?!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After school, Jin waited for Soo Ji at the front gate and the two of them walked side by side. But then…

“CHA SOO JI?!” Hyuk shouted and she turned around to see her twin running toward her direction. “Where are you going? Hong Bin hyung and Hak Yeon hyung are waiting for us in the car.”

“The two of us are heading to Joon’s café to discuss about our art’s assignment.” Soo Ji replied and Hyuk stared at her. “Really. Trust me?”

“I trust you, but I don’t trust him.” Hyuk glared at Jin and Soo Ji turned Hyuk around. “You know how Hak Yeon hyung will be if you come home late.”

“I promise I’ll be back before 8, ok?” Soo Ji said and Hyuk sighed as he stared at her. “I’ll be fine, Hyuk. Don’t worry too much. I can take care of myself.” Soo Ji stared at him with her puppy dog’s eyes and pouted.

“You know that only work on Hong Bin hyung and Jae Hwan hyung?” She gave up and crossed her arm to her chest. “Can you just discuss it at home?” He quickly looked up from her and glared at Jin.

“Fine.” Soo Ji finally gave up and turned back to Jin. “Jin, are you okay if we just discuss this at my house?”

“I’m ok.” Jin replied and smiled. “As long as we can get started on the assignment.” Soo Ji smiled back. “I’ll come over at 8.”

“Happy now, Cha. Sang. Hyuk?” She asked with a mocking tone.

“In a matter of fact, I do, Cha Soo Ji.” Hyuk replied and ruffled her hair. “Come, they are waiting for us.” Soo Ji waved at Jin and walked to the car with her twin.

After dinner, Soo Ji went to the house’s library to find a book about spring season before Jin came. At 8 sharp, Jin came as he rang the doorbell and Ken went to open the door.

“Who are you?” Ken asked coldly at Jin. “What are you doing here?”

“I’m… Jin and...  I’m So-Soo Ji’s art... part- partner.” Jin stuttered. “We...are going to discuss about our…art assignment…to-together.”

“Do you have proof that you are my sister’s art partner?” Ken asked again. As Ken was about to say something, Soo Ji came to the door.

“Hi, Jin. Come in.” She pushed Ken aside and let Jin to come in. “Sorry about my stupid brother. Let go to my study room and get started on the assignment.” Jin just nodded and followed Soo Ji to her study room.

“Who’s that boy?” N asked after he saw Jin and Soo Ji went upstairs. “And what is he doing here?

“He’s Soo Ji’s art partner and they are discussing about their art assignment in her study room upstairs.” Ken answered and N’s eyes widen.

“THEY ARE WHAT?!” N shouted and everyone downstairs was surprised. “Hong Bin, go upstairs and ask them to do their work in the living room. NOW!” Hong Bin just nodded and went upstairs.

He knocked and Soo Ji went to open the door.

“Hak Yeon hyung asked if the two of you can continue your work in the living room downstairs.” Hong Bin explained. “And he said now.”

“Listen, we are not doing anything besides discussing about our assignment. You can have a look if you don’t believe me.” She opened the door wider and he saw the texts books, notepads and Soo Ji’s laptop on the table. “See. Tell Hak Yeon oppa that we are fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter