1

OH BROTHER?!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soo ji was just having the sweetest dream when she heard someone knocking on her door. She groaned and covered herself with her blanket, but the knocking continued. Then, the door opened and someone stepped in.

“Soo Ji, wake up.” He shook her gently and she groaned again. “Time for school.”

“5 more minutes.” She mumbled under her blanket. “I’m still sleepy.”

“Wake up. Go and wash up.” He shook her again and pulled her blanket away. Soo Ji then covered her face with a pillow. “You better wake up before I call Tae Woon hyung to wake you up.

Soo Ji immediately got up and shoots a glare at her brother. “I’m up. Happy now, Cha Jae Hwan?”

“Yes I am, Cha Soo Ji.” He replied and ruffled her hair. “Now, go wash up. Breakfast will be ready soon.”

Soo Ji went to the bathroom after Ken went out the door. After she got dressed, Soo Ji went downstairs to the dining room to have breakfast.

“Good morning.” She greeted and gave everyone each a kiss on the cheek before making her way to her seat, which is next to her twin brother, Hyuk.

“Someone is a good mood today?” Ravi said and glared at Soo Ji. “I thought you were having a monthly girl thing?”

“Grandma?! Won Sik oppa is teasing me again!” She whined to her grandma across the table. “Mood spoiler! Give me back my morning kiss!” She sticks her tongue out at Ravi.

“Won Sik, stop teasing your sister and finish your food.” Grandma said. “Try acting your own age, young man and stop playing your video game for awhile. I can see that your grades are falling.”

Ravi nodded and Soo Ji sticks her tongue to him again.

“Soo Ji, here drink your apple juice.” Hyuk passed Soo Ji a glass of apple juice and Soo Ji slowly took a sip. “Make sure you drink all of it before going upstairs to get your stuff, ok?” She nodded.

After breakfast, Soo Ji went to get her bag and put on her shoes.

“JiJi, are you ready?” Hyuk called. “Hurry up or we’ll be late for school.”

“Which is good since you are the head prefect.” Ravi continued and earns a smack on the head from N. “What was that for? It’s true, isn’t it?”

“Sto

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter